Talktime On CEP SIM

I bought GSM sim today for 50 Rs

did *367# for balance

it says

Your Main Bal: 23.75 valid till 06/07/2009

Promo Bal: 0

R2R Bal: 0

Local Calls: 7.50 valid till 09/01/2009

I think 7.50 is remaning of your daily 10 rupess which is going to expire on 9th.

as every where reliance is charging 25. You have been charged 50 so i guess 23.75 is the talk time for rupess 25 they have given you.

Rest tommorrow i am going to purchase the sim will update you.

I bought GSM sim today for 50 Rs

did *367# for balance

it says

Your Main Bal: 23.75 valid till 06/07/2009

Promo Bal: 0

R2R Bal: 0

Local Calls: 7.50 valid till 09/01/2009

I found the cost calculation using call records timer

after activation i had

Main Bal: 23.75

Local: 10.50

Note: Daily free talktime can be used for only local calls

I made 5 mins call to local reliance and 10 mins to local vodafone

so (5*1)+(10*1) = 15 Rs

This 15 rs was reduced first from local talktime ie 10.50 and the remaining 4.50 was deducted from main bal..

so local became 0 and main become 23.75 - 4.5 = 19.25 this is my current main balance..

the shop guy said here first 2 days 10 rs will be added and after that 5 rs per day..

will post more details tomorrow..

Today so far no talktime added to my balance..

also i am trying *333 from yesterday night, i am getting "This root is busy"..

If the root is busy better try the shoot (higher officer); they might respond.... LOL...

the first 20rs you will get is for first 2days and you have to consume it within two days.......after which 10rs will be added per day....means 3rd day onwards.......and sim cost you rs 25....but all the dealers are charging 50rs.....dont know why?

information collected from "reliance staff"

thankzz

in Delhi Webworlds are telling that they will get the stocks by 24th Jan 2009. and they will give the SIM for Rs 25 with all the schemes.

in Lucknow this SIM is available but the i asked two web worlds and they are giving the SIM for Rs 100 but giving the bill for Rs 25 only. means they are pocketing Rs 75 for each SIM and doing lots of black marketing

Actually Dealers are getting for the same cost i.e. 25/- so to earn some profit they are charging it higher prices.

Dealers are getting @ 15.00

If any one is charging 100.00, reciepient of excess charge should complaint to the Chairman's office

Complaint to anyone will be useless. There is shortage of SIMs.

Reliance is unable to update CAF in bulk so they hv reduced sales.

MRP printed on sim is 99.. so i dont think our complaint will be accepted..

Edited by savramesh

I got sim for 25.But they recharged for extra 25.

i got Main Bal: 23.75 + 7.50 with two days validity.

I got sim for 25.But they recharged for extra 25.

i got Main Bal: 23.75 + 7.50 with two days validity.

it happened same for me.. gave 50 rupees got 23.75.. from today i have started getting Rs 5 per day..

Edited by narinderji

Is the 25/- recharge mandatory? Any ideas why they are doing it?

Why has the promo TT reduced to Rs 5 from Rs 10 per day? ADA got cold feet so quickly or what? Or right hand not knowing what the left hand is upto? This is, as usual, in RCOM!!!!

I feel the call rates are too high as all other operators in Chennai/TN are offering at 50/40ps pm for local calls and Rs1 / Rs 1.30 / Rs 1.50 pm for STD calls. The call charges after using up the 1st free Rs 5 is too high. ADA and RCOM are only fooling customers like this. And no STVs also as yet???? What about roaming? anyone used it while roaming? what are the roaming charges?

In Chennai, still no RCOM GSM launch!!!! Funnily *222 told me yesterday that it was launched and I can get teh SIM from the WW/WWE. But then I called up 1800 100 3333 and was told that services in Chennai still not launched and no idea about the date also.

so what is the prob...........purchase the sim from those places where it is available.........and use in your town...........if you got the signals.............see i am not getting signals at my home...............so sad.......

Why has the promo TT reduced to Rs 5 from Rs 10 per day? ADA got cold feet so quickly or what? Or right hand not knowing what the left hand is upto? This is, as usual, in RCOM!!!!

As per RCom website, promo TT is Rs.5/day for southern States and Rs.10/day for other States.

Talk about discrimination...........

As per RCom website, promo TT is Rs.5/day for southern States and Rs.10/day for other States.

Talk about discrimination...........

Yeah, it wasn't reduced but different free talktimes for different states :doh:

Rs 5 per day cannot be used for local calls in roaming.. i tried today calling few local numbers in roaming and the call charge deducted from main bal and not from free local Rs 5 per day..

they should allow us to use daily incentive for making std calls too............sad na.....