Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ipkonfig

Reliance GSM - Problems ! Problems ! & Problems!

Me too, call drop is very frequent , but overall ok , Hey everybody i live in very congested place like gali mohalla in my town. so inside my house i got 2 bar or say -80dbm , on my house first floor i got all the bars -65dbm .

Can in future the signal quality improves

I am complaining to reliance from last 3 months but there is no improvement in signal quality.

Hello everyone,

Starting this topic to share Reliance GSM Users' common experience here in the State of Assam in North Eastern India, in particular a small town called Jakhalabandha on the National Highway-37 in Nagaon District.

The Relaince Network service here is awful. We have long ceased to lodge complaints to the Reliance authorities. Often, the signal strength is weak. Calls do not complete, your conversion gets cut midway and if there is a powercut, then it is impossible to even receive or make a call. The signal strength goes to zero.

Although this is the general situation in Assam as far as Reliance GSM service is concerned, the situation is particularly bad in and around Jakhalabandha, Kuwaritol etc. areas in Nagaon Dist.

AB toh Bhagwan hi Malik hai hum Jakhalabandha area ke Reliance users ke liye.

My office is located at around 100 meters away from RCOM's tower. Signal strength is full but when I try to call my reliance CDMA number from RGSM number all I hear is "This route is busy" is busy. Of course the route is still busy when I try to call any other number. I have given up on Reliance GSM. They will not improve.

The GSM connection is deteriorating in quality day by day.

At least for two hours in a day, there is no network coverage on my phone. Repeated complaints to the customer care have turned a deaf ear. Also, sometimes, the phone shows full network, but the moment i start dialling a number, the network falls off to zero and displays "No network coverage".

I have decided that I am not going to continue with their GSM services after my account expires in July, 2009.

There is no comparision between RGSM & RCDMA

on one side the call connectivity , Sound clearity and coverage is too good for rgsm

where as its pathetic of rgsm..... sumtime full coverage bt connection error, networ busy coverage sumwhere gud sumwhere no coverage

still rgsm is far far below from its rcdma services

Is cell info display functional on RGSM?

no cell info display not working in delhi

Reliance extended my validity voluntarily and I decided to use their services as a secondary connection after seeing the improved connectivity and clarity on GSM in my area.

Now I am facing a problem. I am unable to send messages to Docomo numbers starting with '8'. At the same time I am able to make a call to the number but not send sms. I have given a complaint to Reliance CC. Maybe something to do with the fact that the 8 series was recently launched!!!!!!!!!!!

I started complaining abt indoor coverage in Jan 2009 but it has not improved till now.

same with me .... i am complaining since launch ofgsm

Today finally RGSM reached inside my home. That too full signal strength even stronger than CDMA.

So Finally Reliance Heard.

has the network improved at ur home or as a whole for city or area ?

In my area only

A daily complaint & a daily reminder finally worked.

hello friends

I am a victim of poor cdma handsets and want to shift to GSM but cant left Reliance and you all know RGSM network is very poor.

so my request to all of you is that please give your feedback about RGSM network, Is it improving or not ?

especially Rimwebians of delhi NCR as I belong to delhi circle so that I can shift to RGSM.

Thanks in advance :signthankspin:

I just called reliance cc to give a complaint about network issue.. He informed me that RGSM is not yet officially launched in my district and they are still working on networks.. funny reliance.. dance.gif

Today I travelled abt 200 Km in Punjab on GT Road, coverage has really improved in case of GSM.

I have exhausted the balance of Rgsm and laid it to rest.

RGSM network has improved a lot over the period. But I would like to share a funny thing about Reliance GSM/CDMA. I visited Matheran, a hill station close to Mumbai, recently and found that there was no network coverage from CDMA as well as GSM networks of reliance. I checked my GSM set and found that every other service provider including Docomo had good network there. It was surprising to me as to why Reliance has not covered Matheran since the place is a favorite picnic destination. I have written to Reliance service assurance cell and they have promised me to look into the issue.

previous.gif

recently i went to a tourist spot at balamore mountain in my district.. at the top all networks were full.. and i saw a new type of antenna there and my friend told me that its a repeater which repeats all network signals.. is it so ??

post-25387-126125028067_thumb.jpg

Edited by savramesh

Reliance GSM network is improving in my town. i saw few towers with double GSM antenna..

[is it to handle more connections ?]

^^^

It may be tower sharing !!!

:previous:

no... reliance mobile is written on both antennas..

Well for Tower Sharing Same antenna can be used.

Means Same Reliance Labelled Antenna can Carry Reliance as well as Etisalat also.

2 networks through same antenna, does it work smoothly?