Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ipkonfig

Reliance GSM - Problems ! Problems ! & Problems!

Well if one Antenna can support 1.5 Mhz to 17.5 MHz of Bharti why can not multiple bands.

Remember all R Com Antennas are Quad band - Multi Channel so Same Antenna for 3G GSM, GSM, CDMA , EVDO

if Quad band-multi channel, then why they have put different antennas for cdma and gsm ?

Reliance Network in Punjab is Pathetic.

Inside City even in some Market area there is no coverage in Hoshiarpur.

Even on Highways they do not have proper Coverage. I often travel on Hoshiarpur - Dasuya & Hoshiarpur - Gharshankar both have Toll Plaza but you have to search Network.

Unluckily Reliance won 3G Spectrum for Punjab will they improve their coverage.

Why don't they do Network sharing with some operator.

hi guys....a lil help plz...howz the rgsm network in bangalore....im planning to port my rcdma number to rgsm due to lack of good handsets in cdma

Hi, I just want to know when reliance gsm will improve its network in madhya pradesh and when its launching 3g service in madhya pradesh. I have searched this informatio on internet but i m not getting accurate information.

previous.gif You might as well start seeking advice on race horses. rofl_200.gif

:previous::Contento: :Contento: :Contento:

Porting to DOCOMO. Fed up with R-GSM.

Edited by rbdhoot

I never find anybody using RGSM here in West Bengal circle, at least I don't come across any person who provides his mobile number as RGSM. All of my friends who used to use RGSM have left it much before MNP. And it is now the turn for RCDMA. No postpaid, no EVDO, poorest 1X signal, not a single WebWorld in sight :Equivocado:

IMO, Reliance is not here to do mobile phone business. I mean West Bengal circle.

I never find anybody using RGSM here in West Bengal circle, at least I don't come across any person who provides his mobile number as RGSM. All of my friends who used to use RGSM have left it much before MNP. And it is now the turn for RCDMA. No postpaid, no EVDO, poorest 1X signal, not a single WebWorld in sight :Equivocado:

IMO, Reliance is not here to do mobile phone business. I mean West Bengal circle.

this applied in all circle...

reliance is going to loose heavily

and one more thing i cant bear is their ****** type ads of "mix your world" ? who the hell is behind these ads i mean which agency they hire for this sadu ad.

even a student of media studies can make better ad

^^^ Yeah, that reminds me of the ongoing silly 'Happy Bday to you' & 'YMCA' Advert..

Seriously, all their 'mix your world' ads are indeed very sad.

Earlier ADA showed some class in Adverts after acquiring Mudhra, but these days looks like they have downsized with peons doing it all !

I like the older ones featuring Hrithik Roshan for simple reliance tariff plans, where he turns Pied Piper.. :D

Reliance should be aware that adverts can only provide the initial push in the market and that for long term success, adverts should be matched by good service also.

previous.gif Basically everything about RCom now has the connotation of low quality - network, customer service, staff, adverts. I guess its keeping in line with the original perception of RCom in people's minds - that being its the common man's phone/service. GirandoOjos.gif Edited by raccoon

RGSM Coverage in Punjab is very poor.

Almost No network on Highways when you are out of city. Call drops are part of Life bcz u r on RGSM,