Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Mobile Internet Working / Not Working ?

today morning onwards my opera, YMtiny, skype etc.. not working.. it says network error.

but rworld is working fine.

have reliance blocked internet browsing completely for non-subscribers of rworld data plan? anyone facing similar pblm ?

Edited by savramesh

Even i was facing some majot interuption in blackberry services.

not sure though.

is opera working for all ? i am still facing network error... tried both http and socket settings in opera..

working fine for me

working fine for me

Reliance did have issue with data and BB services between afternoon of 2.3.09 till morning of 3.3.09, now it is resolved completely.

still not working for me. tried restarting phone, no use.. rworld alone working fine.. :(:(

note: i am in L1 plan and not subscribed to rworld data plan..

those who are not subscribed to rworld data plan, please tell me if u are able to browse in opera mini or not ?

Edited by savramesh

i am still facing network problem... tried browsing from another number also, not working....

those who are not subscribed to rworld data plan, please tell me if u are able to browse in opera mini or not ?

Edited by savramesh

I am in DAPO, mine is also not working since morning.

Mine is also not working since the morning of 3rd march.

^^^

so i am sure they have blocked browsing for all those who have not subscribed to rworld data plan..

today i gave a request in nearby WW to convert my postpaid to prepaid. i have a good reason for this.. i was in postpaid long time to retain L1 membership and once gsm started i started using it more for voice calls.. so i am paying 99 rental plus 25 L1 plus tax for the less using cdma postpaid.. so thought prepaid would be best.. i dont mind losing L1 even if we get back free browsing cos my network monthly usage will not cross rs 50 even if charged 10p/10kb..

Edited by savramesh

Surprisingly nobody has posted his experience in this regard.so i think we are a small minority and all others are still enjoying internet uswntig rworld without any issue.almost all Htc users use rworld as their default connection.but so far none of them have faced any issue perhaps.That's why no posting here so far.am i correct.if so,i hope,this is temporary and will go away soon.

Friends!those of you who are still able to use opera mini or opera mobile or any browser through rworld please at least mention this so that we shall be reassured that this is temporary.techies please reply.

Yes, on my mogul, I am able to connect to internet and browse on my phone via the rel netconnect connection and not the one with rel mobileworld without proxy.... with proxy it is taking me to Rworld site and asking me to subscribe to a plan..... guess, happy days are over again and they have blocked rel mobileworld without proxy.... now u can use internet only via netconnect @60p/min or subscribe to some plan on rel mobileworld...

• Like 1

Yes even for me, a DAPO customer, it is not working since yesterday morning.

CC does not know a thing about this (Mobile Internet). They are confusing (or is it confounding) it with Net Connect. They do not seem to agree that you can browse from the mobile itself. And surprisingly, the floor supervisor also has no knowledge about MI. Neither is the supervisor aware that Reliance has plan 99 and Plan 199. She told me that these are LTVs (joke of the century) I had to hang up after about 25 minutes of discussions. No point in arguing with nincompoops.

I also will convert to prepaid shortly and use this for incoming only. And maybe go in for one of the EVDO cards, when available.

i am still facing network problem... tried browsing from another number also, not working....

i also lost mobile internet from 3-mar. i was not subscribed to any plan. after subcribing to 99 plan, opera mini & skype works but only in http mode, not socket mode.

rworld also works. most of the other internet enabled apps don't work anymore. they all used to work fine earlier.

maybe i have to enable http mode for them, but no such options available in their settings menus.

i used less than 1MB per month. now reliance is forcing me to use 20 MB with 99 plan, and to boot they have prevented many internet enabled apps from working.. they should have continued a default plan without minimum charges.

the billing method is also still unclear. if you use less than 20 MB, is your billing:

a) rs 99 ONLY?

B ) rs 99 PLUS 5ps/10KB?

c) rs 99 PLUS 10ps/10KB?

^^^

How is the speed with "http"? Is it slower than "socket"? Or same?

As for the billing, wait for the bomb to arrive next month. All will be clear only then. CC will not be able to answer any questions, they are useless people. Just don't waste time talking to them. In this matter (Mobile Internet etc) they are a very big zero.

^^^

i dont mind losing L1 even if we get back free browsing cos my network monthly usage will not cross rs 50 even if charged 10p/10kb..

In prepaid I doubt if you can use Opera Mini at all. Because for prepaid they do not have any Mobile Internet packs in the 1st place. So dont hurry and take your decision after checking thoroughly. In case you do check with prepaid, please post your experience here. Even I want to give up my DAPO and migrate to prepaid.

^^^

for Rs 99 -> u will get 20 MB of website browsing plus u need to pay 5p/10kb for network usage..

after 20 MB limit u have to pay 5p/10kb [browsing] + 5p/10kb [network] = 10p/10kb

post-25387-1236429455_thumb.jpg

^^^

i already gave request for prepaid migration and its under process.. when i called cc they said no internet packs for prepaid. may be we can subscribe through rworld data plan and the amount will be reduced from balance talktime.. not sure about this..

for me retaining postpaid now is a big loss. cos i need to pay 25 for L1 plus minimum rental 99 plus rworld min data plan 99 if required ... for voice calls i am using Rgsm.. so better will try internet in RGSM.. cdma only for incoming as i cant lose that #..

think s thing is working again. I am using it right now. so it was a network problem maybe.

^^^

still not working for me..

@tanveer have u subscribed to rworld data plan ?

not conciously. hope reliance people havent done it on their own.

No, it aint working without proxy....

so? i hope i am not being charged.

It is working for me now. And i have not subscribed to any data plan...hope it remains as it is....

Rel Mob world internet not working in my mogul since 4 days. Even now i am posting i tried to connect no use. I think they have blocked it