Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
coolraj79

Free Sms

u can send sms ( single / multiple ) to reliance phones directly using ur PC using the following site address.

http://gm.ril.com/icons/sms.htm

now its an intranet address ( ie not avbl to people outside reliance employees)

It;'s no use to any of us. :confuse:

as i dont think any of the users of this forum are reliance employees

why dont u use funonfone u can send three sms per hour free. wiht the new 93 format it works, i have tried it several times. u have to register though. Use the link here.

http://wwww.funonphone.com/freesmsindia.asp

Edited by tanveer

try this site called

www.cellebrum.com

u get a starting 50 credits and its working with reliance.. its not bad.. i got an sms that i sent to myself in 2 mins :D

Your request could not be processed !!!

Invalid Message Format. Sorry, Your message cannot be sent.

this is the message i got when i tried this site,

i used 9193xxxxxxxx, 093xxxxxxxx, +9193xxxxxxxx and 93xxxxxxxx

what else message format can i try, are u sure u got the message coz i cant get it using this site

why dont u use funonfone u can send three sms per hour free. wiht the new 93 format it works, i have tried it several times. u have to register though. Use the link here.

http://wwww.funonphone.com/freesmsindia.asp

18432[/snapback]

It says its not temporarily available to free users :D

yaar we can send from reliance website itself so y u guys searching other sites??

http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/SMSLogin

there is some quota for each user so better not flood smss. i have atleast send 300 sms till now and still under quota.

Munna, you seem to have forgotten that its useful for sending to other Reliance phones only! Dunno about you, but not of much use to me as 95% people I have to call are on GSM!

what else message format can i try, are u sure u got the message coz i cant get it using this site

well i got the message which i sent from the website.. but the number which i received from was this

"00919814805791"
:P Probably the site is forwarding messages through some GSM connection over some private mobile network instead of sending it to Reliance Servers directly..

and the message includes the "id" registered on the Cellebrum site through which the message is sent. Ofcourse i know it wont be handset specific but i use the good ol' RD2030-LG. :D . check the screen shot

post-430-1102088152_thumb.jpg

Edited by swaroop

yaar we can send from reliance website itself so y u guys searching other sites??

there is some quota for each user so better not flood smss. i have atleast send 300 sms till now and still under quota.

21145[/snapback]

H0W IS THAT POSSIBLE :quest: WHEN I TRYED IT SIAD YOUR QUOTA IS COMPLETED I HAVE SENT ONLY 50 SMS :confuse:

yeah now working fine for me as well, the number is a definite GSM number of (98148xxxxx)SPICE telecom in punjab

When i sent a message using my FWP number from the site, it showed the exact number in the receiver phone.

Not any GSM like number!

When i sent a message using my FWP number from the site, it showed the exact number in the receiver phone.

Not any GSM like number!

Vishal, what is that number that is shown.. ??

Some sites spoof their sending address and give our own address.. Reliance too does it. when i recharge my prepaid connection.. i get a message from my own phonenumber that the balance has been recharged ! :confuse:

Ya..same thing happens sometimes when you send an sms to a bsnl no. You get an sms from the BSNL no, that reliance cannot send an sms to this no.

It showed my FWP number on the receiver phone as usual!

21200[/snapback]

maybe i got another number (the actual GSM number they are forwarding from) becoz i havenot given my Phone number at the time of signup in the fieldz required :quest: .. i did not want them to spam me :confuse: ..

prolly if u have given the number at the time of signup ! :clap:

If you want to send free Sms' around the world why dont you just use ICQ. It's free, fast, supports a million different mobile phone operators around the world, unlimited messaging, ability to receive messages as well as send them.... and has no hassels whatsoever.

Oh (and this was from a long time ago) but if the person you have messaged sends you a response and you're not on ICQ Messenger at that moment... then you dont recieve that message... of course they might have fixed that bug by now.

But free globabl messaging - ICQ is the way! :D:clap1::clap1::grin:

If you want to send free Sms' around the world why dont you just use ICQ. It's free, fast, supports a million different mobile phone operators around the world,

25587[/snapback]

Supported Cellular Networks for ICQ! Can u tell me where can i find the rest?

ICQ doesnt support much operators in India..

Atleast it doesnt support Airtel and Reliance to which i send sms the most :D

21145[/snapback]

For some inexplicable reason, I'v lost all my bookmarks, passwords and everthing from Opera! :)

With that I lost the Reliance URL for web to RIM messaging. Searched the form and could not find it. The links I found are not working. I know its working, cus Iv been using that URL till yesterday! Could someone please give me the correct URL? :lol:

What is the allocated quota to each user???

Are there any charges for using this service???

I have an on net sms pack?? Will I be billed for this...

Pl lemme know

Vishal, obviously I checked the URL I was quoting!!! And it simply wasnt working yesterday! So I thought mebbe it isnt the correct URL. But its working now. Thanks anyway... :blink:

Actually this site is asking for mobile number so it is chargable from account balance or billed. So please tell me why do you call it free sms service?