Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Sprint Htc Hero - The Latest Android Kid On The Block

Great.. all answers work for me.. except the treo sms migration.. would try that tonight.. hope should be able to manage.

^^^

you shouldnt even ask about activation man

its just using hcc card , nothing else

HCC for some reason is not working.. not to sure why.. anyways.. step 1 done.. diag and cdmaupdater downloaded.. hope to crack it soon..

^^^

akalmand call me tomorrow

HCC dont work on imported handsets (unless its the special case one)...

HCC dont work on imported handsets (unless its the special case one)...

HCC do not work if ruim data is used. I'd you use NV data every thing is possible

HCC worked.. my treo and another ruim got disabled.

Got connectivity between phone and pc.. Yet Sync fails.. still investigating

While dialing all calls are getting prefixed with one.. have already disabled North American prefix dialing.. yet does not go.. searching.. [solved] :)

Edited by aKaLMand

I am on Alap Rom now and its just awesome!

I wanna know, How to get internet working for Tata Indicom as I am a Tata Customer?

I did the ##3282# thing, Do I need to configure anything manually?

I went to Settings>Wireless& networks>Mobile Network (Stuck on Turning on, When I press it, It turn off)

hehe ....HCC worked

@dkalie and kshah , u guys forgot his handset is a different case

Dr. now you need to help me Treo programming rather than Hero.. shall call you tomorrow.. pm me what time works for you..

Got the Data working! Woo Hoo!! Feels on Top of the World!

hello friends

good to see all of your discussions and info. but im so poor technically :(

i wish to upgrade my rom from current 1.5 to 2.1 on my sprint htc hero. but its sad that all that u have mentioned here are bouncers for me :NOTriste:

i wish that one fine day some messiha from rimweb will guide me and help me to achieve this on my sprint htc hero cdma :sos:

^^

patience... very soon... wait for sometime as I am also waiting for a flawless 2.1 rom...

vaise if u wish to to experiment, its quite simple actually; just copy the zip file of the new rom you wish to load into the root of your sd card - reboot into recovery (switch off phone - remove and then reinsert battery - press home+power button - release power button immediately and you will boot into recovery mode) - do a clean wipe (if recommended; clean wipe = hard reset) - and finally flash from the recovery menu itself (option to flash from sd card is there in the recovery mode)...

Edited by dkaile

^

Dont tell me you still on 1.5 sir.

dhiraj bhai...i saw some posts on internet where i read that the official rom 2.1 from sprint will be out soon in april month end or so...how true does it seems to you? i mean if the official rom is out from sprint for htc hero then its gonna be balle balle..coz then the procedure will be so easy to upgrade the rom on the hero :grin:

hello friends

good to see all of your discussions and info. but im so poor technically :(

i wish to upgrade my rom from current 1.5 to 2.1 on my sprint htc hero. but its sad that all that u have mentioned here are bouncers for me :NOTriste:

i wish that one fine day some messiha from rimweb will guide me and help me to achieve this on my sprint htc hero cdma :sos:

Have u Rooted the Phone if not use Fresh 1.0.5 Kitchen to Automatically root it.

and contact me

@sumit

Yes, I am.... and living quite happily with it actually...

@sandeep

official 2.1 ki wait karte karte to hum buddhe ho gaye... vaise Alap Rom is very good and quite flawless now...

Edited by dkaile

dhiraj bhai abhi to aap jawaan ho ...aapke pass latest rom hai...

@hetal pls pm ur number. also dhiraj bhai i need to talk to you as well. plz can u pm ur no. dhanyawad :signthankspin: you guys are doing selfless work...great

^^

patience... very soon... wait for sometime as I am also waiting for a flawless 2.1 rom...

vaise if u wish to to experiment, its quite simple actually; just copy the zip file of the new rom you wish to load into the root of your sd card - reboot into recovery (switch off phone - remove and then reinsert battery - press home+power button - release power button immediately and you will boot into recovery mode) - do a clean wipe (if recommended; clean wipe = hard reset) - and finally flash from the recovery menu itself (option to flash from sd card is there in the recovery mode)...

I am getting e verification failed. Any help?

Has anyone tried Flip 'n shake pro application for HTC hero/ Android?

I need that application. if any one has it then please share it here.

Thanks.

Android 2.1 will hit the Sprint HTC Hero in "early May" as per the internal note posted at Sprint:

IMAG0061.jpg

IMAG0062.jpg

Source: Phandroid

^^^ Lagta hai, Sprint is also like the Indian 3g/MNP scenario... extending dates and all.. lolz...

@vishal

that means you are trying to load a wrong rom not meant for your phone;

i think if iam not that technically sound i should wait for the official release of the 2.1 for my hero. jab itne din 1.5 se kaam chala liya to why not wait for few more days. sabr ka fal meetha hota hai. :grin: