Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Himanshu Singh

Gave Up Reliance Communication For MTS

when any company grows such problems occur; if mts grew to the levels of reliance, u will face same problems with mts... and its good if some people do leave reliance, good for people sticking with it... they will start getting less congestion and better service... but bottom line is which company has served you for so many years and gives u best bang for your bucks... u may get good services from one company or other for a limited period of time; but which company has been stable and withstood the test of time... thats the main question... I was first customer of Ushafone in west up... kahaan gayi voh?? I was first customer of matiz... kahan gaya daewoo?? so learn friend... learn from experience....

Well I have time on my side, I am just 23 years old. Let me learn from my own experience. I prefer it that way.

And you are right people should shift out of Reliance so that others can use it and keep the ARPUs at Rs.92 and even less. I dont think its going to go up by much if people move out.

now thats a good answer... u r 23 and i m 41... thats the difference... its always best to learn from one's own experiences... best of luck... maybe mts will teach reliance a thing or 2....

It sure did. If my memory serves me right, Reliance launched its SIMPLE plans 2 days ahead of MTS launch in Delhi.

I use Idea(09891113730), Vodafone( 09582317231), Aircel(09716688878),MTNL(09868170223),Virgin(09268723570), RCDMA(09313193174),RGSM(08010236018) and MTS(09136289149).So I would like to think I know a thing or two about service quality. Its anyways a common knowledge that GSM is better than CDMA when it comes to smsing. But RCDMA took it to the lowest levels in last 13 days.

I will use RCDMA AND RGMS only when they are uo and running. Till then I am happy using my galaxy of a few numbers.

On a positive note; we should encourage people to try out new service providers. New players must break-even as early as possible so that they continue in business.

If MTS and Tata is gone the biggies A,R&V won't spare a thought before threading UP the call rates.

Hope you guys agree with this :)

Edited by srk006
  • Like 1

:previous:

+1 agree

• Like 1

On a positive note; we should encourage people to try out new service providers. New players must break-even as early as possible so that they continue in business.

If MTS and Tata is gone the biggies A,R&V won't spare a thought before threading UP the call rates.

Hope you guys agree with this :)

You are cent per cent correct...

now if only there was a good CDMA+CDMA dual SIM handset to keep both services running together

Edited by commonman

yes, every shopkeeper that I know warns me against going for gsm+cdma sets. I would love a set which can be as easily used as a basic set.

Friends this morning I got these Texts from 59111.

1. You spoke to Mihir from Reliance. Were you satisfied with your satisfaction?Reply yes or no to 59111(toll free.

I replied NO.

2.Thank you. We would like to know more about your experience. Would you like to answer a few more questions?Reply yes or no to 59111(toll free).

I replied yes.

3.Did the reliance agent understand your issue correctly? Reply yes or no to 59111.

I replied NO.

4.Was the reliance agent able to take care of your query/problem? Reply yes or no.

I replied NO.

5. Were you satisfied with the tone and manner of reliance agent? Reply yes or no.

I replied NO.

6.Will you recommend Reliance to your friends and family members? Reply yes or no.

I replied No.

7.Thank you for time.Your feedback is valuable. It will help us provide you better service.

I too hope it does.

• Like 1

Count me too! come 1st January I am going to get rid of Reliance GSM Postpaid number I have.

sometime back I was on the other side but after trying for last two months its not improving!!

maybe Reliance Communications is only a joke for itself , its cheap in both customer service & tariffs :rofl_200:

Now I realize that it is not the cheap tariff but Customer Service & Network Quality which is going to be the deciding factor in which Bharti Airtel is already No. 1 :clap:

Edited by techlive

Is that a new year resolution or you are expecting MNP to kick in? If the latter, then don't dream, MNP will kick in only in 2011 or 2021 or 2031 and not before that. This time all the babus have ganged up with the private players and stopped it. Even 3G will take so much time - just wait and watch....:rofl_200::Contento::Riendo::rofl_200:

Is that a new year resolution or you are expecting MNP to kick in? If the latter, then don't dream, MNP will kick in only in 2011 or 2021 or 2031 and not before that. This time all the babus have ganged up with the private players and stopped it. Even 3G will take so much time - just wait and watch....:rofl_200::Contento::Riendo::rofl_200:

New Year Resolution! :Contento:

They might be waiting for earth to pass 2012...

MNP has been held back by the biggies. All new entrants want MNP to kick in at the earliest.

Friends, a few things which I would like to share after using MTS for close to 24 hours:

7.Whenever I check my account balance, I get an sms update about my sms balance too(like how many of daily quota of 100 free sms are left)which is again very useful.

I am not getting this info. I remember once I crossed my 100 free sms limit and lost all my balance. I was so frustrated and I asked customer care executives also. They said their is no way to know, how many free sms are you left with. Are you sure you are getting this information when you check your balance. If yes, can you tell me how its done ??

Ankur, When I dial 177 for balance check I get an sms from 51111 about sms balance every single time I check balance.

I must say here that I am a happy RCOM CDMA customer as far as network and tariff is concerned. I am happy, compared to my wife who has vodafone and brother's Tata DOCOMO connections. My only grudge about CDMA is lack of good handsets.

I must say here that I am a happy RCOM CDMA customer as far as network and tariff is concerned. I am happy, compared to my wife who has vodafone and brother's Tata DOCOMO connections. My only grudge about CDMA is lack of good handsets.

u are corecct RCcdma is best network in mumbai,

But u ask for MTS for other, test CDMA to cdma Operator,

Don't compre cdma to gsm,, then it won't be level playing.

Hope MTS's 1p/2second will attract u.

why are all in rush..reliance always best in all.for for few time if Any scheme of rival oprater going hit,definatly REL will launch it soon whith more good modifications

atleast they can try new operator for 6month.

As MTS offering 1p/2sec.

If u like mts then can move other number to mts with much delayed MNP

or vice -versa.

I thnk most are doing testing for initial few month,

Rcom Rs900tt with Rs25,

Docomo 1p/sec billing,

etc...

above testing is easy because they are having GSM.

can try CDMA also.

previous.gif

atleast they can try new operator for 6month.

As MTS offering 1p/2sec.

If u like mts then can move other number to mts with much delayed MNP

or vice -versa.

I thnk most are doing testing for initial few month,

Rcom Rs900tt with Rs25,

Docomo 1p/sec billing,

etc...

above testing is easy because they are having GSM.

can try CDMA also.

I am your side....

With the launch of new on-net packs on the way (link here), I think you are missing something Sachin.. Please be patient and do not throw away your RCDMA RUIM :NOTriste:

With the launch of new on-net packs on the way (link here), I think you are missing something Sachin.. Please be patient and do not throw away your RCDMA RUIM :NOTriste:

Buddy, you missed the point. I never talked about throwing the sim. I have only said I wont use it till it is up and running properly in my circle.(Read post 29 in this same thread)

I don't hesitate to give the devil its due but at the same time I would call a spade a spade.

This particular tariff holds no interest to me. None of my college friends/family members use Rcomm.

Edited by sachinrocks

... I was first customer of Ushafone in west up... kahaan gayi voh?? I was first customer of matiz... kahan gaya daewoo?? so learn friend... learn from experience....

@dkaile, please do not take this seriously - what follows is only light-hearted banter.

Guys, take note. Wherever he is the first customer, the company is dead. Ab Reliance ka kya hoga? :P:winko:

That was a good one.