1. 1. I am a ....

• Vegan [no animal products]
    • Vegetarian [Lacto / Ovo]
    • Non - Vegetarian

^^^

u seem to be too obsessed with vegan thingy

u creating lot of new theories

Yes specially 16 Vegi = 1 kg where does this come from,,,,,

You can not change world - there is not enough food for every one if every one turned vegi.

Well, pulses rates going through the roof, wat shud we do?

1 Kg pulses = 80 Rs.

1 Kg chicken = 60 Rs.

^^^

lol man keep it up

The theories he has mentioned are not "new". Not even close. Most are already there in scriptures.

^^^

Yes specially 16 Vegi = 1 kg where does this come from,,,,,

You can not change world - there is not enough food for every one if every one turned vegi.

Isn't it obvious that to "produce" a certain amount in weight of meat you need for more in terms of weight of plant produce?

Beg your pardon, but your 2nd point is totally skewed. There would be more to eat if everyone was veg. Just look it up somewhere, if you didn't get it. Also the reasoning is something like we have too many mouths to feed, so we gotta have genetically modified food... no matter the consequences. Else there wont be enough food around. So to ignore the root problem, we create multiple other problems...

Edited by raccoon

I am strictly..................................... non-veg :P

Johnny Gaddar ka wo scene yaad aa gaya !

i am trying to be pure vegan..

i dont shave, only trimming.. thats my style..

i use ayurvedic paste and soap..

Which oil ?

i do not use ghee, butter, cheese, milk sweets, sugar, biscuits and all other milk products..

also trying to find out whats behind of each and every product i use..

Which shoes/sandals ? Rubber/Plastic ?

Sorry but let me too post a link for your reading..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive–compulsive_disorder

@racoon

lol

btw can u enlighten me which scripture confirms following things

"eating non veg causes global warming"

or

"humans can digest only cooked meat so thats y humans are not meant to eat non veg food"

I am strictly..................................... non-veg :P

Johnny Gaddar ka wo scene yaad aa gaya !

i am trying to be pure vegan..

i dont shave, only trimming.. thats my style..

i use ayurvedic paste and soap..

Which oil ?

i do not use ghee, butter, cheese, milk sweets, sugar, biscuits and all other milk products..

also trying to find out whats behind of each and every product i use..

Sorry but let me too post a link for your reading..

http://en.wikipedia....ulsive_disorder

now he will say use wooden chappals

what about belt, wallet ???

abhi bal ki khal matt nikalo !

Edited by hitesh123

^^^

lol

thats the point

thats what i m trying to say

u cant live ur life completely animal free

its impractical

also what abt medicines u get , so many bases are derived from animals

according to WHO more than 80% of people get medicines containing ingredients derived from animals directly or indirectly

so now will u stop taking medicines as well when u fall sick??

^

I can confirm that many medicines has animal derived components.... specially Vitamin sources like Vit B12, Liver Medicines etc...

aur agar baal ki khaal nikalni hi hai to let me tell you that majority of ANTI-BIOTICS (Live saving medicine) like Penicillins, Ampicillin, Cefotaxime, Ceftriaxone etc. are derived from Bacteria... Now whether bacteria is animal or plant can be decided by all of you... :P

@ DR KMM - Hitesh - ACS

wood ?????????

Did any one thought about Con*om over here - Latex or wood - Naughty han....

Jindigi is to Eat and relish - just dont waste and be thankful, Being VEGAN is more than food,

@DK

Davai ki factory hai kia sir?

Edited by Genius

Yaar ye sab to theek hai.. koi mujhe Non-veg se bachao... ya non-veg ko mujhse bachao.. i am f**king addicted.. :( and want to lose weight...

@vinay LoL ....

Sadikk bahi VLCC kue nahi join karate !!! fukat ki salah hai ...LOL

^

for losing weight/cholesterol going veggie is a nice alternative...

^^^ there is only one solution to loosing weight and maintaining it

Exercise and controlled eating noting else is permanent and yes after loosing you have to be on maintenance always

dont go for VLCC money waste instead you throw us a party and you can have a orange juice with us - that way you will loose weight and save money and make friends

Come to raipur for 1 month shall get u down by 5-8 kg by diet and ex in a month - offer of the day.

@racoon - Bhai, maen toh genetically BT Brinjal nahi khaunga. I will prefer my garden lizard over it!!

BTW anyone Jain here?? I heard on the funda of "Sadhvis" who are 100% veg. No doubt about it. Now, don't ask "Whether i have to wash my hands after Sh** because it has bacteria and washing hands will kill them........Contento.gifContento.gif

(no offense meant!)

Some evils are necessaryContento.gif .

Lets be a good Non- Vegeterian. Infact, eating non-veg cannot be compared to 'Dracullas' juz bcoz both involves blood shedding.

What a wonderful opinion i think every one needs to understand that life is a flow of energy as we know it, and depends upon passing from one to other. Since has proven that the amount of energy in the world remains the same it only gets transferred from one form to another. you can not create it it only gets shifted from one form to another.

Bhai, using basic law of physics to justify Non-veg theory. M really impressed. In my whole 4 years of engineering, i never thought of such an innvoation.

+1 for you bro. Wish Einstein could read this!! He will be damn delighted.Riendo.gifRiendo.gif

Ab lagta hai taxonomy fir se padhna padega.... :grin:

^

Now whether bacteria is animal or plant can be decided by all of you... :P

@racoon

lol

btw can u enlighten me which scripture confirms following things

"eating non veg causes global warming"

or

"humans can digest only cooked meat so thats y humans are not meant to eat non veg food"

I did say some of the things he is talking about... not all things! Have never encountered the term "global warming" or anything equivalent, in any scripture. Its obviously a recent phenomenon... and thats a no-brainer.

However, since non-veg food produce is much less "efficient" than plant produce, it has been shown scientifically that it is a contributing factor to global warming. Wont elaborate on that though... I'm sure you'll find lots of literature on it online.

As for the cooked meat thingy, I guess he means that because cooking is not a "natural" thing for animals (humans are also animals!) to do, and since you can't normally eat raw meat, humans aren't ment to eat meat. Well, this point in itself sounds a bit weak even to me. But know that there are several other very convincing points brought forward that support this fact. Not getting into that here...

Anyway, one can eat anything. Like mentioned earlier, people even eat glass, paper, live snakes, roaches and what not. Fact is that you can eat all this and survive. But fact is that you also become what you eat. The food you eat will have a direct bearing on what you are and will be. So choice is yours.

@racoon - Bhai, maen toh genetically BT Brinjal nahi khaunga. I will prefer my garden lizard over it!!

Soon, they may even unleash genetically modified lizards on us... to devour all the mosquitoes and moths and files and all that proliferate our environment, due to our own stupidity. Gawd knows what the outcome of that will be... mebbe a Godzilla-like mutant lizard? :P

Edited by raccoon

But fact is that you also become what you eat. The food you eat will have a direct bearing on what you are and will be. So choice is yours.

Ok. u mean eating non-veg will give u animal insticts. Pl discuss the facts behind it???? I want to become superman, pl suggest what should i eat??? (Lolz....tongue.gif )

Second, have you ever heard of OSHO. A man who believes " Do things in extreme to leave them?". Maybe one can try that in this case also!

Edited by aviator

As for the cooked meat thingy, I guess he means that because cooking is not a "natural" thing for animals (humans are also animals!) to do, and since you can't normally eat raw meat, humans aren't ment to eat meat.

Are yaar koi mujhe bataye "Which animal eats Cooked VEG food" except for human.... if we compare both the logic then the result will be that human aren't meant to eat veggies also... :Riendo:

Ok. u mean eating non-veg will give u animal insticts. Pl discuss the facts behind it???? I want to become superman, pl suggest what should i eat??? (Lolz....tongue.gif )

Second, have you ever heard of OSHO. A man who believes " Do things in extreme to leave them?". Maybe one can try that in this case also!

Why don't you experiment yourself and try to verify?  :)  Let us not forget that food is just one factor in the game of things. If you think "right" food alone can make you "superman", you might obviously come to wrong conclusions.

Are yaar koi mujhe bataye "Which animal eats Cooked VEG food" except for human.... if we compare both the logic then the result will be that human aren't meant to eat veggies also... :Riendo:

I did mention myself that this particular point does not seem to hold much water. But still, for sake of argument, you could surivive (or actually remain quite healthy) by eating uncooked veg food, but surviving on uncooked meat will be very difficult. Though I guess there are people who have done that too.

@racoon

bro just dont argue for sake of arguement

most of things u say doesnt hold water as it is

if u saying something back it with scientific and factual proof

humans do eat , digest and survive on uncooked raw meat

people also eat , and nourish themselves with insects

people in europe , africa do eat raw stuff and they not only survive but relish it

Edited by Mufaddal

:previous: If you think what I said doesn't hold water, its your opinion, and you are entitled to it. And I'm not going to try to change it. As for the other things you mentioned, I guess I have implicitly addressed in previous posts. How you interpret them is entirely upto you...   :)

Guys.. but we must agree that Veg food doesnt need any cooking actually & its a more natural way of humans surviving.

See.. Roti, Okra, Moong/Channa/Urad/Rajma Dal, Pizza, Pasta etc. can be made without processing/cooking & can be eaten Raw. But eating cooked non-veg is actually being inhuman as we are not lions & tigers.. Equivocado.gif

BTW.. im a convert.

Couldn't resist grilled prawns & fish after my wife made me taste it few years back.. all my life, the smell earlier made me puke.. Basically its the smell that peeves off Veggies when their neighbours leak non-veg fragrance/odour into the common corridor OR when their friends order Non-veg & they eat Veg in restaurants.. grin.gif

Its just love & hate.. simple. I still cant stand the sight of mutton/pork/beef etc. but relish all else.

And dont tell me, these cameramen/sting operators don't pay those ppl in videos to show extreme atrocity just to prove a point.. ever thought of that ?

They may even be right sometimes.. Many wives severely beat up their husbands, doesn't mean all are hags ! Riendo.gif

yes i cannot change the world.. but i can change myself best to the world.. i am responsible for whatever happens around me.. so i have to change myself first..

i will never say "i will change only if the world changes.."

Remember more than 80% of your food is already veg and for the remaining non-veg food how much resources is being used.. plants,grains,water,land etc.. using these resources for making veg foods, we can remove hunger from the world, save forest, reduce global warming etc..

---------------------

How Meat-centred Eating Patterns Affect Food Security and the Environment

the production of 1 kg wheat costs 1,300 L water

the production of 1 kg eggs costs 3,300 L water

the production of 1 kg broken rice costs 3,400 L water

the production of 1 kg beef costs 15,500 L water

Source - Wiki

Environmental effects of meat production - Wiki - Read Grazing and land use, Water resources, Effects on aquatic ecosystems, Fossil fuel consumption and greenhouse gas emissions..

How does eating meat affect water usage, water pollution and the ocean? - About . com

How does meat consumption contribute to rainforest depletion? - - About . com

Edited by savramesh

Yaar Savramesh, its neither unethical nor immoral to be a non-vegetarian;

and anythings thats not, should not be forced onto others...

we are very happy that you are a vegetarian and I agree that vegetarianism is more healthy also...

I just request you not to force others to turn to your choice...

Be Happy in what you like best.... Let others be happy in what they like best...

PEACE....