Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Is Rimweb Turning To Be Buy And Sell Market Place?

no harm in buying and selling...

the onus lies on one and all to keep this community go the right way. why leave to just Arun to crack the whip and do the dirty cleanup work... use the report button and bring nuances to the fore... i am sure control is ours to be exercised...

Edited by Dj

^^^

certain issues have to be raised openly and more loudly rather than just using report button

Edited by mufaddal_km
  • Like 1

I receive lot of call from So many User for so many Hacks and E*N stuffs. I Never help them in first shot unless i scan him fully and his intention. Also Received calls for Hero Stuff. But as I am afraid that Knowledge is Traded and they never did any help to Forum.

I know i myself have extracted User Name UTS@wap and SC810@wap. but when i asked or just ask to confirm MukeshL whether it works or not he just emailed me a link poiting to his Dicusstion Thread. I have L1 and All User name and Password Pair Mukesh have but I was not using it because I was in GSM from almost 1 year. If People Like Mukesh Can RIP us it Useless.

I am Openly Opposes Mukeshl for Selling LAPU, DEMO card in name of Prepaid L1 and Techniques. My One Email can just stop this Techniques in Few Hours (Any Doubt ?).

• Like 2

^^^

lol , ur one mail can bang lot of leechers over here

Respected doctor and Hetal bhai ... repped you both. You're the real heroes over here.... anyone dare match Muff's software bouquet or Hetal's sneaking abilities in the network? :Riendo:

I do not know the truth, but since I know that it was the first time I had opposed somebody here when I opposed Mukesh's intentions mildly, I believe it was he who launched a negative reputation attack on me! I was in the negative in one night. I am saying this openly as I have a feeling that it can be none other than he. Fortunately, the good admin restored my lost reputation.

Edited by shubhanyu

Would anyone elaborate on the Ravjeet incident? What's that? As a forum "family" member, shouldn't I know? How do we find out Reliance spies here.... that is very important in a cat and mouse game.

Edited by shubhanyu

^^^

You are right Arun,

Any one can post anything to forums, but he him self should justify his presence in forums.

Same applies for HK Singh Ji, dont ask others ask your self...

I would appreciate if you could be little more specific as to what 'same applies to me'...Always helps to know what fellow members think..

Same applies to you means that rather than wondering if or not you are worthwhile on the forum, search within. I think he meant that... only he can clarify more if he wants. :grin:

Edited by shubhanyu

I am 'seraching' within...Lets all 'serach' within...Then we would not even need this discussion atleast...

Though my signature scream at it best that i am full time seller.. but i give all the credit to rimweb again from converting me from kinda Dev team to pure seller..

even hi-techs as HP, Kshah, AshokSoft and others saw the power of leechers and transforming into seller.. we decided to keep it low and no more open science...

i was not handset importer since i joined this forum... back in 2004 uploading that .midi, .Dat ringtones to LG 2030 and Samsung 191 was game and kept us awake day and night...

all started at launch of XV6700 (Though me and Kshah already have used XV6600), when people came to know i am using this imported handset they came to me asking to get them one.. slowly my journey begins till date.. have a look i joined forum back in 2004..

i stop contributing openly cos members started treating me like seller only.. so why shud i keep behaving god sent to them..

as far as making money goes everyone makes money as soon as they get chance..

not to mention name highly respected current member known as Savior for noob charged me 500 each handset for helping me with HTC diamond cracking.. and i am fine with it...

all rimweb biggies have bought handsets from me.. and i always gave them best price.. be it ARUN, Kshah, HP, Dkaile, DJ, Tanveer, Ashoksoft, Muffadal, Greatest, GauravJC, Chirag, Greens, U name it i have them on my list.. :)

One member started all mess asking arun time and again why i have my own forum and not other members.. so Buy-Sell started updating in new content.. (Which was hidden/ not updated in new content.. by request started by tanveer back in 2006 i believe.. )

though i hardly sell 10% on rimweb now.. I am ready to follow rules by Admin/mod and respected members suggestions.. :)

Please let us know the ravjeet issue.. even i heard something about it... and dont even know i am involve in it lol..

^^^

You were asking :- I hope I am not committing any grave mistake here on the forum.

If you are doing mistake every one will tell you,

but what you feel about your self that is important, you have done mistake or not, that is important.

Even this is one of the reason why topic was open (As per me)

Peoples are posting only buy/sell, they should know they are doing mistake by posting only sell here.

If they come to know their mistakes then this forum will be very good, (even now it is very good)

@SachinRocks, thank you for pointing that out. I was thinking that you can't be such an idiot to use the same spelling twice and that too pointedly. I thought that something must be wrong with my post, and I have since edited it. Most of my posts are edited to correct spelling errors later. :winko:

@ sadik : I dont feel RIMWEBians are considering u only as a seller...u are a techie...u contributed so many things to us..

and also u can be considered as " OFFICIAL SPONSER OF RIMWEB " because u made our dreams come true..6700, 6800, touch, touch pro,touch pro2 and all..v cant even dream without u...so u r among the most resectful persons in RIMWEB

Also the veterans like Hetal, Muffy, dkaile and all contributed that much to RIMWEB..i still remember waiting for HP and dkaile to release new ROM for 6700.. used to refresh the forums daily to see their post.

And person like Muffy who made the dreams of cracking PRE and other handset...and he is ready to help u at any time u need...

Also Arun..I know him personally...he is one of my best friends...I know how much hard work he had put to make this forum..hats off to u dude..he is working that much hard to make the forum no.1

For every building there should be a foundation.without which building wont be strong..like that Arun, Hetal,Muffy, Sadik, dkaile are the foundations of RIMWEB which makes the RIMWEB to grow much... :signthankspin:

Edited by harismahesh
  • Like 1

^^^

I totally agree with you!

without all these guys this forum will be nowhere on WWW.

Special thanks to ARUN for stating and maintaining it.

But i feel some more contribution is require from other members also.

Like Dr said in one post most of the mods are not online / or not active..

Arun should do some thing about it.

Also for buy sell dedicated mod is required.

Seller identity should be verified by mod thru asking for some documents like Ebay.(Just an suggestion)

As i can change my IP & mail id and activate my account on this forum that ok,

But is not ok for selling things, Rimweb will loose its identity .

Why every one targeting me??????

it not about you, its all about only selling and not contributing.

I seen your status about leaving RIMWeb....

You should try to short out the issue(If you feel) rather than running away from it.

• Like 1

If sadik is to be coveted as the sponsor of RIMweb, that will put RIMweb in a buy-sell light only. Most techies here are core techies right from the beginning. None changed themselves. Sadik bhai changed himself from a techie to a hardcore seller alone. What happened bro.. why this change? :Equivocado:

^^^

I think due to sadikk more leeches are coming to do same,

But they dont know, sadikk is doing for rimweb and cdma,

Also he offer special rates to rimweb.

do you know that you can call sadikk anytime for any help regarding reliance. even if you are not a buyer.

Others are selling for profit only.

This is a serious misconception that we can call him anytime for any help. He IS really a busy-man now. I am not basing this off my own viewpoint, since it is not in my way of life to call and disturb people for things that could be solved with a little searching, reading and posting on various forums. My comments are based on the people here that complain that he doesn't pick the phone.

As regards personal experience, I have had five personal experiences with him. First time it was PPC 6700, when except for the fact that it was a used set, everything was smooth. Second time it was Mogul, and things were smooth. Third was the 8GB card, and I know how much I had to haggle to get my Rs. 90 back. It was over 8 months to get the Rs. 90 credited back into my account - numerous calls and SMS. Two times replied. Fourth was when the Mogul went into coma, I had messaged him about it thinking he may know, but he never responded. Fifth was when I rang him up for suggesting a phone in his arsenal for father...that was a short conversation and wasn't much help.

That's all with my Sadik experience! ^_^

I think many of Rimwebian thinks Jawaharlal Nehru way, PROFIT IS BAD WORD. Selling and profiting must be be the way of life. Even VIDUR told to Dhurtrashtra (Mahabharat) in that work is not good if one do not get either of Knowledge or fame or money.

The point is entire discussion should be money exchange should not cause hinderence in development of forum, individual or group. I have been advocating since years to charge members subscription so many non serious members will be filtered out - that will also create funds for may be financing some idea - ofcourse this is very long term view..

Charging money and then playing god may be a worst thing one can do. Ofcourse, frankly - I have not came across any member so far. But certainly there are such members. While discussion with other members, I was surprised to learn that few of members have created impression that if messed up with them - they can do any thing - due to proximity with reliance.

A small suggestion to all members, think long term. Dont think about small money in short terms. Discussion forums can make life and provide opportunities like any thing. Make it a learning place - sharing place and make money from truly physical world.

What happened bro.. why this change?

You!! my friend(Ya one of the reason is U)... rememebr when ur 6700 conked off what all u said???.. about where i live and all.. that was first harsh thing i face as a seller (U shud have treat me like techie that time, i might be have remain techie..).. today u active on forum past several days shooting questions on poor Dhiraj just because its time u going to change ur handset.. once done thats it.. u will visit only once a while for updates for ur handset and all..

Come face it.. get real.. people come and go.. some of us remain here to keep it running.. u guys talking about competition in other sellers topic just because some of u drooling on particular handset and want best price for it... and dont even care what others paying for that handset..

Have i ever started topic that couple of my HTC Diamond, Mogul, Pre and couple of Palm Centro gone dead in research to get those for CDMA community??

have i ever complaint that customs sue me twice and i was in customs court??

have i ever complaint reliance Legal dept called me twice on complaint from fellow rimwebians??

i am ready to follow any rule set by respected team.. Respected team means only members who i respect.. who talk for the community.. not those who blabber for personal gains..

I know there gonna be big criticism (with High commands in english language) in reply of this.. but all to save personal interest not for community..

its high time guys.. u want to see me as techie.. start taking me like that... i dont believe in copying and pasting from other forums to increase my post(and hog all the limelight).. i work out my own solutions and sell them my way... though i take help from others rimwebians/Forums too time to time..

From rickshaw walas to Mr Ratan Tata is using my handset now.. (Mr tata is using Touch Pro II bought by his PA from me..) not to mention Couple of Politicians and film stars..now u call it bad seller or good techie.. ur call...

I think rather than using this topic for Sadikk bashing/praising (there is a separate feedback topic going on for that and we can use that for it), we should stick to the CORE ISSUE raised by Kshah and others (me included) and await the RESPONSE of the Admin as to what steps he has undertaken to correct the present scenario as per various suggestions given by the members.

Awaiting the response of the ADMIN as to what changes (if any, he feels) he has incorporated OR a response OTHERWISE suggesting that ALL IZZ WELL with this forum and no changes are necessary...

:previous: I won't be making any changes immediately since this topic was created just a day ago. There has to be more suggestions and opinions to be discussed in this topic before I formulate the changes that needs to be done. So as the saying "Rome was not built in a day" goes, I will formulate the changes only after getting more feedback from everyone, hopefully within a week so that all regulars can take part in the discussion.

Ill speak to arun on this.. and get back to all.. soon as possible..

Edit: Lol he himself is here ...replied.. :)