Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Is Rimweb Turning To Be Buy And Sell Market Place?

In all this mayhem, I forgot to thank Arun for a grt job he has done.... way to go rimweb...:clap:

Edited by dkaile

In this whole discussion I dont know who gained or Lost

But the worst is I lost access to Techie******E

but I do feel the need to clarify certain allegations that this member has made against me and hence would like clarify certain points

Aapko itna likhne ki zarurat nahi hai dhiraj ji.. Ye forum hai.. indian forum.. yaha jitna likho kam hai.. sab apni apni taraf kheenchte hai.. we know u and some more members jinse kabhi kisi ko takleef ho hi nahi sakti, hoga to bas faida.... magar phir bhi ye aapko kheench lenge kisi na kisi tarah.. jus Chuck it.. WE STAND BY YOU... :) SS Jaise bahot log hai aur aate jaate rahenge.. we are here to stay..

This says it all... Ye india ka cricket hai, BHIDU.. Wicket mile to taali bhidu, bowler pitey to gaali bhidu..

Sadikk bhai ko aaj cricket ka zabardast bukhaar chadha hua hai :Riendo:

@ Subhanyu

Lol... no. cricket ka bukhaar nahi hai Subhanyu sir.. Ye reality hai maalik..

Hazaro logo ko Dhiraj ji ne faida pahonchaya hoga.. lekin wo kabhi ek thread chalu nahi karenge ke lets thanks Dkaile.. lekin agar ek ko takleef ho gayi to pura india peechhe lag jayega.. and that hurts.. wo aap nahi samjhoge.. :)

same SS said

HE WOULD NEVER BUY FROM Mr. SADIKK as he was a Two Timer
and he came to buy from me again... jaha PAANCH SAU ka faida dikhega waha sab normal ho jata hai...

Same goes with me.. mujhe sara forum Sadikk bhai sadikk bhai karte nahi thankta tha... in days of HTC Mogul.. aaj do seller kya pop-up ho gaye hai competition is good competion is good bol rahe hai.... i have seen it all Mr Subhanyu.. (Gaali aur taali dono mili hai mujhe is forum se)

• Like 1

Bilkul sahi bola sadik bhai...

log bhool jate hai help lene ke baad....

jab tak help karte raho to bhai bhai bolte hai...

jaha paise ki baat aajati wahi pe sab bhool jate hai...

Sadikk bhai, there were three points worthy of notice. Nice.

Edited by shubhanyu

:winko:

I think the biggest hit in this forum for last two weeks goes to this thread than TE :Contento:

May be some will forget the helping hands....but the majority wont.....am i rite ? :Chulo:

In my opinion RIMWEB has helped me a lot not only for Reliance or Telecom but also in many fields. I expect others will also agree.

I got Gmail from here. I solved many of PC problems, decissions for handsets, camera and much more from here.

Visiting RIMWEB is my habit.

Members like Arun, Sadik, Dkaile, Hetal, Dr Muffadal and many others have provided precious Knowledge without any personal benefit.

I request all RIMWEBIANS to pls not spoil interest in RIMWEB.

there were three points worthy of notice.

Only 3??

^^^

Full history book

Edited by hitesh123

lol

very rightly said sadik

people come running when they need help , aur help lene ke baad bhul jate hai

i remember one instance still , i helped a known fellow member with his handset , after i tweaked it , i shipped it back to him , he paid me some amount for shipping , but that wasnt enough , so i paid the remaining amount from my pocket just so that he could get his handset at soonest and safely

till today i havent recieved my balance amount from him , every time he used to tell me will pay in a week

though money is no issue for me , that amount is petty for me , and i dont even ask him now

but i now i wont give credit to any member

i know after reading this he will say that he forgot ...lol

anyways i think lets not rant

yeh sab to chalta rehta hai , hamare sab ke saath kuch na kuch hote rehta hai

We should do what we have been doing , help the community

i like the changes made by arun so far

i think if members have more suggestions abt sellers they can make it here

"make hay while sun shines "

+1 for a very convincing & killer reply..

My views are below in Bold..

And YES, I DID TELL HIM NOT TO DISCUSS THIS FACT THAT I CAN GET HANDSETS FOR OTHER PEOPLE BE MADE PUBLIC, for the reasons -

No need for explanations & reasons.. No reason not to believe you..

Lot of members helping others feel the same way & want anonymity from B/S Forum.

2. He repeatedly SMS'd me and CALLED ME. And the TONE OF HIS SMS/PHONES was such as he was talking to SOME SELLER and not to a FRIEND who was just helping him procure these imported handsets. This had started to irritate me, as I was trying to DO HIM A FAVOUR and whacking my brains FOR HIM, as to how to get him a GOOD HANDSET at BEST POSSIBLE PRICES, and he was repeatedly SMSING ME, asking me for better prices as if I was in this thing for some profits.

Forget about the Price negotiation.. but unnecessarily being treated as a 'Seller' sure may irritate.

So YES, THIS behavior ON HIS PART, had already pissed me off. Then he CALLS ME one fine day and straight away tells me very matter of factedly, that he now wants ONLY 1 Handset and not 2 as his "FRIEND" had backed out citing the reason of DEALING WITH UNTRUSTWORTHY NORTH INDIAN. Now If all my esteemed members had heard THE TONE, in which Mr. Sanjay Sharma had said that sentence, if he was standing face to face from me, I would have really conked his *** OFF.

@SS Not only your friend but you too are equally guilty for cheekily putting it forward plain simple..

What if his friend in US said & DKaile 'SIMPLY' told you - that i dont want to help procure & supply for a Bl**dy South Indian?

HE HAS CONVENIENTLY ALSO SKIPPED THIS PART FROM HIS REPLY, that I had refused to GET THE HANDSETS for him all together whether 2 or 10, due to his rotten behavior.

That's why such clarifications are required.. many ppl lose out public trust when they chose not to reply/clarify even if right.

He then subsequently SMS'd me APOLOGISING, that though he did not understand what he had said wrong to me on phone (such people NEVER DO REALISE),

Even if they, they pretend not to..

He subsequently never answered back and RAN STRAIGHT TO SADIKK, and confirmed the handset from him.

LOL!

NOW, judging from all the above facts, I leave to all the forum members to DECIDE who the GUILTY PARTY IS?

Any further guesses ?

It does leave a BAD TASTE in mouth when any person like me who spends his time mostly helping other people (including some on this forum also) is made to look like a cheap skateboard. I sometimes ponder whether this whole exercise I do is having any positive consequence or is worthwhile at all OR that I should quit this all together. But then I also realise that when you have helped hundred's of people, there will always be some sour chillies like Mr. Sanjay Sharma who will also be mixed with all the good people I have met through this forum. I believe in basic goodness of human kind, but there are exceptions always.

Heard of many ppl who shared similar thoughts of quitting.. but whom will it help ?

Now, in view of the above facts, if YOU, the FORUM MEMBERS, decide that I am at fault, I am willing not to post any more on this esteemed forum for ALL TIMES TO COME. But it can ONLY BE DECIDED BY YOU, the general populus and NOT by some arrogant snob.

Count me in.. but would request ppl to PM Dkaile instead of adding more posts for similar support.

Edited by ACS

this is quite an interesting thread... i must say....and has got me hooked to rimweb.com for few days

Also gives an idea of whos who in the forum :winko:

Keep it going guys

sorry for being off for two days...

@dkaile: great job. that dose was needed...

having said that, i have been reiterating avoiding such showdowns here and hope this puts an end to it for once and for all...

@Arun/Mods: Suggestion

lets have a specified "how to" section in the forum. we could accumulate all permissible tech hacks and general info there for all newbies. this will encourage them first searching for and using given solutions and then, if need still be, seeking help in the regular sections. it will also reduce a lot of heartburn (in the name of help for newbies), i see here, for TE membership being revoked

Arun !

I believe that you and other MODS can post ceratain tricks amd things into general viewing for all members. The modus operandi would be new tricks hacks first go into TE and after proper verification and as per need of time some stuff can be quitely moved or tutorials copied to a new topic into general viewing area by you and other mods without mentioning that it is from TE. I hope that will address to concerns of many old members of not being able to access tech stuff.

comments invited on this

^^^

most of TE stuff cant be posted in open , due to legal issues

most other stuff , including apps , roms, hacks are as it is posted in general forum

No point, arguing for any thing as all people are baised.

Conclusion: If you post technical stuff etc etc then you can get away with anything and people will favour you just because they want your help.

All your allegations dont even mean an iota to me coz they are based on untruth.

I still wish you all in favour or against, best of everything.

This is my last post in this regard, even if you people vilify more its OK with me.

Regards

+1 for a very convincing & killer reply..

My views are below in Bold..

And YES, I DID TELL HIM NOT TO DISCUSS THIS FACT THAT I CAN GET HANDSETS FOR OTHER PEOPLE BE MADE PUBLIC, for the reasons -

No need for explanations & reasons.. No reason not to believe you..

Lot of members helping others feel the same way & want anonymity from B/S Forum.

2. He repeatedly SMS'd me and CALLED ME. And the TONE OF HIS SMS/PHONES was such as he was talking to SOME SELLER and not to a FRIEND who was just helping him procure these imported handsets. This had started to irritate me, as I was trying to DO HIM A FAVOUR and whacking my brains FOR HIM, as to how to get him a GOOD HANDSET at BEST POSSIBLE PRICES, and he was repeatedly SMSING ME, asking me for better prices as if I was in this thing for some profits.

Forget about the Price negotiation.. but unnecessarily being treated as a 'Seller' sure may irritate.

So YES, THIS behavior ON HIS PART, had already pissed me off. Then he CALLS ME one fine day and straight away tells me very matter of factedly, that he now wants ONLY 1 Handset and not 2 as his "FRIEND" had backed out citing the reason of DEALING WITH UNTRUSTWORTHY NORTH INDIAN. Now If all my esteemed members had heard THE TONE, in which Mr. Sanjay Sharma had said that sentence, if he was standing face to face from me, I would have really conked his *** OFF.

@SS Not only your friend but you too are equally guilty for cheekily putting it forward plain simple..

What if his friend in US said & DKaile 'SIMPLY' told you - that i dont want to help procure & supply for a Bl**dy South Indian?

HE HAS CONVENIENTLY ALSO SKIPPED THIS PART FROM HIS REPLY, that I had refused to GET THE HANDSETS for him all together whether 2 or 10, due to his rotten behavior.

That's why such clarifications are required.. many ppl lose out public trust when they chose not to reply/clarify even if right.

He then subsequently SMS'd me APOLOGISING, that though he did not understand what he had said wrong to me on phone (such people NEVER DO REALISE),

Even if they, they pretend not to..

He subsequently never answered back and RAN STRAIGHT TO SADIKK, and confirmed the handset from him.

LOL!

NOW, judging from all the above facts, I leave to all the forum members to DECIDE who the GUILTY PARTY IS?

Any further guesses ?

It does leave a BAD TASTE in mouth when any person like me who spends his time mostly helping other people (including some on this forum also) is made to look like a cheap skateboard. I sometimes ponder whether this whole exercise I do is having any positive consequence or is worthwhile at all OR that I should quit this all together. But then I also realise that when you have helped hundred's of people, there will always be some sour chillies like Mr. Sanjay Sharma who will also be mixed with all the good people I have met through this forum. I believe in basic goodness of human kind, but there are exceptions always.

Heard of many ppl who shared similar thoughts of quitting.. but whom will it help ?

Now, in view of the above facts, if YOU, the FORUM MEMBERS, decide that I am at fault, I am willing not to post any more on this esteemed forum for ALL TIMES TO COME. But it can ONLY BE DECIDED BY YOU, the general populus and NOT by some arrogant snob.

Count me in.. but would request ppl to PM Dkaile instead of adding more posts for similar support.

No point, arguing for any thing as all people are baised.

Conclusion: If you post technical stuff etc etc then you can get away with anything and people will favour you just because they want your help.

All your allegations dont even mean an iota to me coz they are based on untruth.

I still wish you all in favour or against, best of everything.

This is my last post in this regard, even if you people vilify more its OK with me.

Regards

I feel its irrelevent to reply to this..but you should understand something...other than these Technical stuffs..the most forum members share something outside the forum..that is trust and friendship...thats why when you said something about dkaile everyone reacted..we all know each other...

And its not because that we expect technical help from someone and for that we support them. Its because we know everyone personally. Feel pity for you since you didnt understand that thing. :angry:

common friends lets forget it.. its over..

Thanks Arun ..for solving this trivial issue :clap: . .At end we mus t say

bhaiya Aal izz Well .... :) :) :)

^^^

ALL WELL THAT ENDS WELL ! :)

hey but there are people who actually want to learn something and later get a handset for tehmselves and try it out.so for them it becomes difficult when they don've access to techie enclave.i know muffy bahi will say read read and read.but bhai somethimes we reach a situation were reading wil no longer help and get stuck and this's were help from techie enclave comes into picture.maye arun can grant access to trusted members but shud find out a way to segregate the trusted members.

I always thought that Techie Enclave was for dedicated members where they could learn/share some hidden secrets and tricks,but now Arun you have given it a totally new meaning,suppose a member is active in other forums but not technically sound that means he cant find the inner things just because he has not been able to explain or contribute technical things.

I think you will have to broaden the criteria for member's entry into the Techie Enclave or the sub-forum would have only few members.