Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

previous.gif Well, the price is supposed to be more than 500. Dunno about this one but headphones in this range can and do have good sound quality. Anyway, price is not the only consideration. It should meet requirements. Thanks for the input anyway... :) Edited by raccoon

OFF TOPIC

@raccoon If you haven't ordered till now, Go for this PHILIPS SHM1900 http://www.letsbuy.c...headset-p-14560 Will cost you Rs 276 after the Rs 250 discount voucher..

It's supposedly a good quality product with good specs, good user reviews across the web, Philips quality... Very comfortable Full Size Earcup, 20-20,000 Hz Frequency Response, 40mm Speaker, 100dB Sensitivity..

Should give you a very acceptable music quality too... And i don't really think you are going to find a better VFM product than this for Rs 276 IMHO... Just DO IT..

Rajan ji: Where can I get the 250 off voucher?

previous.gif Hey thanks dude... it looks good, but 2 deficiencies for my requirement - it does not have active NC function. and again it seems to be optimized for voice chat and gaming and not for music.

Actually, have never used/owned a headphone with active NC, so wanna try it out as often there is lot of ambient noise around me.

Anyway, have to choose whatever fast... some headphones, including the Creative mentioned above is now showing as SOLD OUT. Equivocado.gif

Actually considering NC handsfree for mobile also. I find those on the O1 below par. But most of the headphones on Letsbuy don't seem to have a mic! :( Any suggestions?

Edited by raccoon

You are chasing a mirage if you are thinking about getting Active NC in very low budget & in an all in one with Mic Model for use on PC/Laptop. True Active Noice Cancelling Headphones cost a lot of money, involves sophisticated circuitry, and generally not found in Such models.

http://en.wikipedia....ling_headphones

http://crave.cnet.co...-work-49298151/

Optimized for voice chat/gaming & not for music is also a misconception. The sound reproduction/quality of music will depend on size/quality of speaker, frequency response, sensitivity in dB. I have used a panasonic, philips headphone with the same size 40mm Speaker, 100-105 dB sensitivity & both produced music fairly well. Philips has a reputation for producing better quality/lower cost headphones. Quite popular in UK, Europe..

Off topic, I have checked philips and seinser (mipelld 4 sure) ACT. NC headset as well as HS with good ear plugs. Research says good rubber ear plugs r 80% effective

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

You are chasing a mirage if you are thinking about getting Active NC in very low budget & in an all in one with Mic Model for use on PC/Laptop. True Active Noice Cancelling Headphones cost a lot of money, involves sophisticated circuitry, and generally not found in Such models.

Optimized for voice chat/gaming & not for music is also a misconception. The sound reproduction/quality of music will depend on size/quality of speaker, frequency response, sensitivity in dB. I have used a panasonic, philips headphone with the same size 40mm Speaker, 100-105 dB sensitivity & both produced music fairly well. Philips has a reputation for producing better quality/lower cost headphones. Quite popular in UK, Europe..

But decent NC headphones are available in that price range. You can see some of them even on Letsbuy. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, I don't mid upping the budget, provided it meets the purpose. And if the intended usage is a misconception, why is it mentioned on the pack? Most of the headphones with mic seem to be optimised for voice chat and gaming and not music. Some (very few) mention that it is all purpose.

Will have to decide on one soon.

Anybody got any advice for 3.5 handsfree (with mic) for mobiles? To add to the confusion, even if it has a 3.5 mm plug, not all work with all mobiles. LIke O1 headset does not work with Nokia and probably the Nokia handsfree will not work on O1 and probably many/most/all other phones... damn!

Edited by raccoon

In my hurried perusal of the options, it seems I made some mistakes - the NC headphones I referred to seem to only have a NC microphone and not speaker. While it would be nice to have NC mic too, my priority was NC speakers, so that I could listen with less ambient noise. Also got some terminology like NC and isolation mixed up. Got some time to check out the options properly last night, and the Philips headphone suggested by you does seem to be the best option, at least amongst those available on Letsbuy. So will place an order for that soon. Once again, thanks a ton. :signthankspin:

Edited by raccoon

Rajan ji: Where can I get the 250 off voucher?

I had a few which was given away in this topic.. :) Now don't think it's available anywhere.. sad.gif

Have 1 USB2.0 PCI card for give away...

It is Pronet Model with 2 USB ports. AFAIK its plug & play...

Any takers???

hitesh bhai.. can i have this..

Sure. Pm me ur addressn will courier tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Sure. Pm me ur addressn will courier tomorrow.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Shipped today. Let me know once it reaches u.

surely i'll.. :signthankspin: so much.. :)

Letsbuy.com discount voucher

10 % off

COUPON CODE:

LBCASHBACK58c8c93a

LBCASHBACKd4fc4ad4

LBCASHBACK42005875

that works for me

thanks!

Hi Guys,

I have booked some tickets from Cleartrip.com and I got coupon for Free Desktop Calendar. These are offered by Zoomin for Rs 249+49 but with the voucher, you can get it for Rs 49 only(i.e. shipping cost only).

Let me know if someone wants the coupon code.

format-1.gif

Click here for terms and conditions

Hi Guys,

I have booked some tickets from Cleartrip.com and I got coupon for Free Desktop Calendar. These are offered by Zoomin for249+49 but with the voucher, you can get it for49 only(i.e. shipping cost only).

Let me know if someone wants the coupon code.

format-1.gif

Click here for terms and conditions

Hi i need this coupon. could you share it with me if someone has not used it

me too need the coupon, if possibel pls share

@sajokj, Sorry,manishag was first.

@manishag, check PM.

me too need the coupon, if possibel pls share

Hi Sajo K J,

Got another voucher. Check your PM :)

Enjoy......

Edited by phonegeek

thanks phonegeek i have recieved the coupon. sorry for late response because home system crashed

also i have one coupon for goibibo Rs 200 off on domestic flights valid till august 31 2011

I have one myntra . com coupons for members. If it can be used for anybody else do let me know and i will pm the code...

:previous:

can you give me the coupon?