Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Topic for Free Give Aways - Without any Obligations, Post stuff you would Like to Give Away Free - You may Charge for Postage / Courier

^^^ Maan gaye.. Great bhi, fast bhi grin.gif

Guys i'm having few of the below:

1) LG 2030 Phones, Chargers, Cable

2) LG Basic B/W phones - Few Perfect, few not

3) LG Original Round Pin Chargers

4) Reliance/TATA PCMCIA cards

5) Kyocera 1135 phone with charger - Dont know what' its real use. Whether Mobile or LL - It says Qualcomm 3G CDMA.

6) Nokia 6255 - The flip part just fell & broke few hours back. But individually the screen & board will still function as a spare.

7) Used LG LSP340E FWP instrument with perfectly working charger & instrument, however instrument is locked after MDN retain. (bad battery as usual) - Use it for its spares

8) Brand new FWP Patch Panel Antenna (wall mountable) with 10 mt. Cable length - used as an external antenna/signal booster for a single FWP instrument.. The cable replaces the conventional antenna on the FWP. This should work with all FWP phones.

As usual, courier will always be free..

Refreshing all with the above balance items.

Reliance PCMCIA Cards (4-5pcs) are back.. will be sent FOC all inclusive.

hey if you can be kind enough giving out, can i have

5) Kyocera 1135 phone and

4) Reliance PCMCIA card?

will post you shipping details once you confirm availability for the same, thanks in advance. awaiting for reply.

PS : before sending it out can you tell me do Kyocera 1135 have any sim card slot? because i used to have same phone once upon a time but as there are couple of versions for the same one is flip one and another is candy type. which one is it? and they do have LL and cell phone with same name, so please confirm the same if it jave any sim card slot, if it do have then its general CDMA 1x phone which i had once upon a time.

and can i use PCMCIA catd with my laptop to connect internet?

I have tw0 reliance recharges to give out, sorry for writting t w o as tw0, have some browser issue's,

Recharges are one for GSM and another for CDMA, of rs 150 and 200, let me know if some one needs it,

thank you,

PS

click our operator type CDMA / GSM and amount, first entries will be concidered no rocket science ;)

I have tw0 reliance recharges to give out, sorry for writting t w o as tw0, have some browser issue's,

Recharges are one for GSM and another for CDMA, of rs 150 and 200, let me know if some one needs it,

thank you,

PS

click our operator type CDMA / GSM and amount, first entries will be concidered no rocket science ;)

Can i have gsm one ...

check ur pm for number its Reliance GSM delhi

@William. Can I have the one for cdma? Thanks a lot :-D

previous.gif Wow, I could one for RGSM. :)

request accepted, as per your message(PM), your request is for GSM, 200 provide me number to avail your recharge,

Thank you,

William

Request accepted for CDMA 150rs recharge, provide me number to avail your recharge,

Thank you,

William

Recharges are one for GSM and another for CDMA, of150 and 200, let me know if some one needs it,

thank you,

PS

Can i have gsm one ...

Sorry, i already got one GSM request prior to you and i accepted it, indeed i do want to make win and win situation for everyone but currently that is not possible But if in few hours i do not get any response from above person i will directly full fill your request, as i have your number,

i hope you understand this,

Thank you,

William

4) Reliance PCMCIA card?

will post you shipping details once you confirm availability for the same, thanks in advance. awaiting for reply.

PS : before sending it out can you tell me do Kyocera 1135 have any sim card slot? because i used to have same phone once upon a time but as there are couple of versions for the same one is flip one and another is candy type. which one is it? and they do have LL and cell phone with same name, so please confirm the same if it jave any sim card slot, if it do have then its general CDMA 1x phone which i had once upon a time.

Hi William, looks like my wife has cleaned-up my cupboard recently..

Things look re-arranged, so will take me some time to find the Kyocera phone, will share the details soon.

PCMCIA cards are readily available.. will send you 2 of those along with Kyocera if that meets your requirement.

request accepted, as per your message(PM), your request is for GSM, 200 provide me number to avail your recharge,

Thank you,

William

As per your request your GSM number has been recharged with RS 200, Please confirm the same

Regard's,

William

Request accepted for CDMA 150rs recharge, provide me number to avail your recharge,

Thank you,

William

As per your request your CDMA account has been recharged with rs 150 , please confirm the same.

Thank you,

Regard's,

William

Recharges are one for GSM and another for CDMA, of150 and 200, let me know if some one needs it,

thank you,

PS

Can i have gsm one ...

Sorry, i already got one GSM request prior to you and i accepted it, indeed i do want to make win and win situation for everyone but currently that is not possible But if in few hours i do not get any response from above person i will directly full fill your request, as i have your number,

i hope you understand this,

Thank you,

William

Hello,

Sorry but as today i got time and i checked my account i already had request numbers in my PM box, so as i promised i needed to fulfill the same, I hope you understand this, Better luck next time!!

Thank you,

Regard's,

William

4) Reliance PCMCIA card?

Hi William, looks like my wife has cleaned-up my cupboard recently..

Things look re-arranged, so will take me some time to find the Kyocera phone, will share the details soon.

PCMCIA cards are readily available.. will send you 2 of those along with Kyocera if that meets your requirement.

hello,

Thank you very much much for your quick reply,

rearranged? lol it happens all the time i aint married though but my folks keep messing my things all the way but i keep them at their places(like usual) may be thats why humans created the sunday.. I surely can appreciate and wait for your next reply, hope it comes soon..

thank you :)

Regard's,

William

Thank you,

William

As per your request your GSM number has been recharged with RS 200, Please confirm the same

Regard's,

William

Confirming receipt for GSM number. Thanks a zillion!! :)

Edited by raccoon

Confirming Recharge for CDMA number.Thanks a lot. . .

Thank you,

William

As per your request your GSM number has been recharged with200, Please confirm the same

Regard's,

William

Confirming receipt for GSM number. Thanks a zillion!! :)

Thank you very much for you're confirmation i have few more to give out but after few days..

Regard's,

William

Confirming Recharge for CDMA number.Thanks a lot. . .

Thanks for your speedy confirmation.. i have few more recharges to give out most of them are for reliance and few are for other operators... will get back soon with them..

I have 2 cordless phones with answering machines.

One is sony, digital answering machine.

Second one is with 2 wireless handset, digital answering machine, intercom, phone book etc.

Both has range problem. Both can be used as answering machine of cordless phone in one room.

cud i have the sony one... could really put to use in my makeshift office

Second one is with 2 wireless handset, digital answering machine, intercom, phone book etc.

sir, can i have this one pls..

wow wow wow went so fast. Pl pm me address and please note that you may have to get battery or adaptor (available easily) from market. Some thing might be missing. Please confirm.

Hi I have all the complete episodes of our great epic MAHABHARAT.. Those who need it, I can send them in DVD or CD, just have to pay for courier charges only.

a small offtopic

(Also I will try to get other epics, So If u need any other epic, please PM me.)

• Like 1

I would like to have dvd of mahabharat.

Will PM you my address.

Thanks a lot.

Sent from my Android Device

Hi I have all the complete episodes of our great epic MAHABHARAT.. Those who need it, I can send them in DVD or CD, just have to pay for courier charges only.

a small offtopic

(Also I will try to get other epics, So If u need any other epic, please PM me.)

PMed.

Hi Friends,

I have certain things for giveaway as below,

1) Nokia Housing (I think the model no is 6233 or 6230, I am not sure)

post-36433-0-46264700-1300161946_thumb.j

2) Original Palm PRE cover, I think its suede leather, or maybe feel of it.. Gave it to Vishal Anam (Bablus)

post-36433-0-66683700-1300161960_thumb.j

3) I think this is some cable for the HTC Mogul. It is broken, but I think many parts could be used for repair.

post-36433-0-21810700-1300162012_thumb.j

4) A Broken LCD of HTC Incredible (Not the top glass, where we touch, but the inside LCD)

post-36433-0-06448100-1300162034_thumb.j

Edited by Greatest