Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

PSN (online multiplayer) games won't work with "cracked" PS3, right?

Right. Small compromise for saving huge moolah on game disks.

The more fun part a of PS3 is PSN... games can be completed with few hours of game play, but it is never ending fun with multi-player. Especially for award winning games like Uncharted. I had completed the game within a few hours but I won't sell the game disc because of the multi-player part which keeps you engaged always and you forget about the actual game.

His bundle is for 26K with 10 games and cracking.

:signthankspin: for the immediate response - let me enquire here locally & revert to you.

Bought Samasung Galaxy Y on 28th from ezone for wife along with Reebok watch for Rs 7800/-. anyway, I sold the watch for 1200 so net cost Rs 6600/-.

Bought HCL ME-X1 Tablet for my kids @10.5K - http://www.hclstore....pid-502255.aspx

Beach_600_600.jpg

1 Ghz CPU, DDR3 512MB RAM, Multiple Connectivity options – USB, Wifi and 3G/CDMA USB Dongle, Capacitive Multi-touch Screen, Play Full HD 1080p videos & Seamless Display Quality, In-built Flash Player, 24x7 HCL Touch Support.; Mini HDMI ; microSD slot; 1 Mini-B USB 2.0 ; Polymer 3.7v 3500 mAH;

This new version also has Android Market inbuilt which was missing in the previous version.

Edited by dkaile

^^^^^^^^

Great buy Dhiraj bhai ..congrats

I was hunting for this ... only thing missing in this tab is GPS ..rt?

Expect a detailed review soon

^^ need your feed on bat life and any lag in operation i am thinking of getting it for my father to read books Pdf and light surf net.

Varis ke to maje ho gaye bhai -----

^^^^^^^^

Great buy Dhiraj bhai ..congrats

I was hunting for this ... only thing missing in this tab is GPS ..rt?

Expect a detailed review soon

uske ad mein to sab se pehle gps hi dikhate hai!! yet to check.

^^ need your feed on bat life and any lag in operation i am thinking of getting it for my father to read books Pdf and light surf net.

Varis ke to maje ho gaye bhai -----

waris bhi to 3-3 hai... lolz. Sharing is a good habit.

Edited by dkaile

Also have a look at this two Ice Cream Sandwich Tablets for that...

Ainol Novo 7 PALADIN Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich Tablet PC for Rs 7,990 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...ht_16843wt_1139

Ainol Novo 7 ADVANCED 1.2Ghz 7" Android 4.0 ICS Tablet for Rs 11,800 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_2024wt_1139

^

Main thing with these "unknown" brand tablets is their origin (chinese??), lack of android market (as he has not mentioned the same on the cheaper version) and total lack of peace of mind!! Maybe they are very good BUT maybe they will crap and then NO support.

Edited by dkaile

Also have a look at this two Ice Cream Sandwich Tablets for that...

Ainol Novo 7 PALADIN Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich Tablet PC for Rs 7,990 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...ht_16843wt_1139

Ainol Novo 7 ADVANCED 1.2Ghz 7" Android 4.0 ICS Tablet for Rs 11,800 >> http://www.ebay.in/i...#ht_2024wt_1139

My honest opinion is not to go for this tablet. particularly for the seller "game_mastr". Most of the Android market doesn't work as the applications supported by ARM are not compatible with MIPS. And the scree clarity is not good. It hangs and force closes a lot. There is no support for the seller either. he never responds or responds only when there is negative feedback.

Edited by ardaue77

Wildfire S (GSM) to replay the Samsung Galaxy I5510 in which I managed to damage the SIM carrier. I am totally in love with Sense, so had to get a htc. Upgraded the OS to 2.3.5 OTA and am now planning to S-Off and then root it. I do not think with htcdev.com in the act there are any other options (revolutionary.io) left.

Yesterday purchased D-link wireless N 150 ADSL2+ modem router + wifi connection @ Rs1950 for my mtnl broadband connection.

it support both

badhai ho bhai coolboy

wow great. how much for?

Droid 3 with Motorola Genuine Car Dock kit.

wow great. how much for?

Total 30K include shipping from US to India.

Small value item, but i really liked it. Many hours goes daily in using it. An Un-ergonomic one really is tiring for long use and invitation to RSI.

Bought this HP USB 3 Button Optical Mouse for Rs 332 from Flipkart >> http://www.flipkart....05-20f29aaf41ae

ACCCYVMEXZSQJJNB.jpg

Very good build quality, finish, precise, smooth. The size is just perfect for even large hands, very comfy to use. I found this one to be much better compared to Microsoft, Logitech similar priced models i used. Worth every rupee with Flipkart's awesome fast delivery.

bought sony DSC-HX9V.

main criteria - looking for max optical zoom

compared between DSC-HX100V and DSC-HX9V/B

hx100 - 30x optical zoom, MRP - 23k, alfa price: 21k - availability is an issue

HX9V/B - 16x zoom, mrp-17k, alfa price: 15.6k

main difference was weight: though HX100 was superb but bulky at 550 grams. finally selected: 9VB - superb image quality. more review after honeymoon....(of camera and not of honeymoon) :smartass: