Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Your Latest Hardware Purchase

iped?

is that the chinese version of Ipad ..

hi friends

i bought a HP Laserjet Multifunction M1005 yesterday for 11200/-

print scan copy

a very good device for basic office needs.

reason for going with this one as i m already using hp Laserjet 1020, a brilliant printer and printing toner is same in both models.

regards

@vinay - so did u finally keep the ideos or return it back? let me know your feedback if you kept it...

I got This Tab a Chinese One for my cousin, its good enough for her as all she want to do it read book browse and music:

Pros:

Value for money

Good touch response

Resolution good enough

Plays A+V well

Sound good better with phones

Some Chinese android market not usual one but all free apps

front camera

Additional adapter for 2 USB and LAN

Cons:

Slow on loading files

WiFi not good and suddenly disconnects

Android 1.6 (1.9)

No Update

NO SIM or GPS

To order: http://www.wesprodigital.com/

Cost: 8100/- including transport - COD on selected destinations

Deciding point: Value for Money

Sir ji battery backup ??

Just build one heck of desktop for my home ( for my brother )

AMD PHENOM II 64 X 6 1090T CPU 3.2GHZ 9MB L2+L3 CA=10600

Asus-M4A88TD-M-EVO-USB3=10800

4GB X 2 ddr-3 ram=5000

Western Digital 1 TB HDD=2800

ATX Cabinet (w/o SMPS)=660

600 Watt VIP SMPS=1800

Sata DVD RW=900

Logitech key mouse=600

22 LCD DELL with HDMI / DVI =8600

APC UPS 600va=2200

This is one hell of desktop !!! and he is going to use it for shell programing ....Contento.gif

Edited by ::Hitesh::
  • Like 1

:previous: Glad to see AMD Fanboy like me!! Nothing beats it in the Price Performance Ratio!! Cool Specs....And Well thought out Config.....+1

Hiteshbhai इसको शेल programming के लिए use उसे करके AMD की तौहीन मत करो!! इसको आप रख लो!! भैया को कोई cheap Atom दिलवा दो!!

Edited by rajanmehta

Just build one heck of desktop for my home ( for my brother )

AMD PHENOM II 64 X 6 1090T CPU 3.2GHZ 9MB L2+L3 CA=10600

Asus-M4A88TD-M-EVO-USB3=10800

4GB X 2 ddr-3 ram=5000

Western Digital 1 TB HDD=2800

ATX Cabinet (w/o SMPS)=660

600 Watt VIP SMPS=1800

Sata DVD RW=900

Logitech key mouse=600

22 LCD DELL with HDMI / DVI =8600

APC UPS 600va=2200

This is one hell of desktop !!! and he is going to use it for shell programing ....Contento.gif

It's a nice config but you should have bought atleast a Cooler Master Elite 310 cabinet and Corsair cx400. VIP SMPS are not better known for their quality and a good cabinet will provide better cooling with room for future upgrades.

PRICES

CM Elite - around 1600.

CX400 - Rs. 2700.

^^^

This is VIP gold edition, it not normal 600rs vala smps,

I am using this smps from last 4 years in my high end systems, no problem at all

you are talking about cabinet without smps ?

^^^

VIP Gold Edition is also good, no doubts at all. :)

^^^

This is VIP gold edition, it not normal 600rs vala smps,

I am using this smps from last 4 years in my high end systems, no problem at all

you are talking about cabinet without smps ?

Yes, I understand that you are using the gold edition of the SMPS.

I want to make 2 points

1.) Efficiency.

2.) Ripple Voltage.

First I couldn't find a 600w VIP Gold SMPS for Rs. 1800, If you have bought at that price thats cool. It retails for around Rs. 2800.

I am not able to find a clear review for VIP gold SMPS and I believe the Efficiency will not be more than 70%.

In Corsair cx400 which is a 80+ certified you can directly save around 10 to 15 percentage in total power consumption.

Ripple Voltage, here it becomes a bit tricky as I couldn't find a good review of VIP SMPS, I couldn't much complain about it.

But with corsair CX400 you can get better quality power to your config, which in turns make sure you get good lifetime from the components inside.

I have used a generic iball 400w smps with my E4400 for more than two and a half years without any problem, that doesn't mean it is a good power supply.

And coming to the part of cabinet the problem I often find was not able to connect portable harddisk in front USB port and the problem with power button.

The cooler master elite series were not a great cabinet but it can surely take care of the annoying above problems with good cooling solutions.

yes, I believe I am talking about cabinet without smps.

with the above points I made my suggestions clear. If I were you at that point I would have bought a corsair VX 450 or 550 as Smps with a room for decent graphics card in future upgrade and a NZXT Gamma for a cabinet.

^^^

Yes its VIP Gold for 1800/- that the benefit of being in this field from last 10years.

and I dont need any review of the products which are used and tested for more than 4 years by me

Your point is valid about cabinet, also heat dispatch is main concern here,

you havent seen my home system, after looking at it you will say, is this a computer ?? becoz there is no cabinet here Contento.gif

:previous: Glad to see AMD Fanboy like me!! Nothing beats it in the Price Performance Ratio!! Cool Specs....And Well thought out Config.....+1

Hiteshbhai इसको शेल programming के लिए use उसे करके AMD की तौहीन मत करो!! इसको आप रख लो!! भैया को कोई cheap Atom दिलवा दो!!

kya kare rajan bhai, mere pass utana paisa nahi hai,

I am happy with my AMD Athlon 2500 XP | 2 GB | 17 crt | Sony DVD RW | 250 GB |

kya kare rajan bhai, mere pass utana paisa nahi hai,

I am happy with my AMD Athlon 2500 XP | 2 GB | 17 crt | Sony DVD RW | 250 GB |

amazing specs.. but for shell programing, its like you are using Ferrari where nano is the best option...

advice: ask for additional warranty for UPS (including batteries)

^^^

Batteries 18month and UPS 24 months,

will think on your option

Bought a Canon SX210 IS Digicam

post-24797-0-14111700-1294043260_thumb.j

Specs - Canon, Specs.pdf

CMP- Around 18.5K

Ebay Price - 16.5K here th JJ Mehta, Mumbai

My Price - 16K after considering HDFC Credit Card Offer for 500/- cash back with 3M Interest Free EMI

Whats Included:- Camera, L-ion Battery, Charger, Pouch, 4GB SD Card, Mini USB Cable, 2yrs warranty from Canon India

Whats Missing:- HDMI Cable, will buy it from market, suggestions welcome.

Regards

Edited by tarun_kabra
  • Like 1

:previous:

How is this camera compared to Canon S95 and Pansonic DMC-LX5. The reason i ask this is because i am also looking for a good quality Point and Shoot. just wondering what was your criteria to select this camera. S95 and LX5 are also similarly priced but not sure if available in India.

Here is a very detailed comparison of LX5 vs S95 and Nikon P7000.

S95 Vs Lx5 Vs P7000

David Pogue liked S95 so much that he wrote a love letter to this camera :Sorprendido:

A Love Letter to a Camera

Edited by kkdeep

I had checked only the options available in India with warranty and didn't wanted to import.

So it looked me as the best option available. I bought it from Ebay only because seller was JJ Mehta and was very reasonable price.

Another reason was the 14 MP and high zoom. Earlier I was going for Sony DSC H55, but Canon is better in quality than Sony.

@kkdeep I had panasonic, probably dfs-f5... I don't remember.it was very sluggish and slow...now u have canon and m loving it.... I will recommend to go for canon..

:previous:

I like canon too. Biggest advantage of LX5 over the S95 is that LX5 has 24mm lens. S95 starts at 28mm. If i can convince myself to compromise on that, I will go for Canon.

Edited by kkdeep

Just wanted to update here that I am also going to buy a camera in a few days.. Indian or Imported..

I have been looking at the following models after mind boggling reviews online of many many camera manufacturers,

1) Olympus Stylus Tough 6020

2) Casio Exilim Ex-H20G (awesome but pricy)

3) Canon Powershot SX-210 IS (as tarun has bought it)

4) Casio Exilim Ex-z2000 (not very much preferable)

I feel all the above cameras are good for my requirements, and I have an inclination towards the Olympus phone... I also love the Exilim Ex-H20G, but then it is costlier, and it has a feature which is of no practivcal use to me called thew geo-tagging...

I am looking for a topic in rimweb, in which someone had suggested a super samsung camera, but dont remember the model name..

bought D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router 300 for Rs 2350.

DIR-615_front.jpg

I have LinkSys in office nad in many linksys models you do nt get AP feature and also cannot change antenna as they are inbuilt. I have netgear in my ahmedabad office. not satisfied with it. I had used for about 2 weeks, my firend's DLInk 300 and ofund it to be good. So i decided to try this one. I can also change antenna and put high gain antenna that i have for better connectivity.

I wanted to connect my 2 flats on separate floor with single ISP. i have hard wired this router with my ISP wifi router. now my both floors are on wifi.

deal breaker for me:

1. supports b/g/n

2. facility to use as AP

3. change antenna

Edited by csmart
  • Like 1

bought Chevrolet Spark LS last week

link to specs link

on road price 382286+5164 for colour(metallic)=387450

got cash discount RS 45000/- as year end and all

+

3 years maintanance package worth RS 13000/-aprox

so it costed 387450-45000=342450

and maintanance package is still there for 3 years

i got it financed at 10.75% that too the best in the market.

got some accesories like rear power window for 7000/- from company.

and fog lamps Rs600/- beading Rs350/- music system 5000/-

black film Rs400/-

i think i got a pretty good deal.

^^^

Congrats for your new car dear Pulkit. :)