Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prashantsolanki

Internet Usage Calculation

Common guys!

Give them some time.

May be they r testing or upgrading their system! ;)

Yeah, they seem to be testing it, a formal announcement should follow once it is launched.

hello dear friends we can easily come to know your usage in terms of data exchanged in mb.

all you have to do is to log on to relianceinfo.com and check your unbilled usage..

there is one option to select data..

select that and you can come to know your unbilled data exchanged...in MB

or download Dumeter software which works 100% accurate i have checked it by my first bill.

bye

vivek

email-vivekahuja81@yahoo.com

Dear vahuja!

Seems that u didnt read all posts in this thread.

That has been already discussed and ppl r facing problems in Reliance Bill details.

Yeah, they seem to be testing it, a formal announcement should follow once it is launched.

30279[/snapback]

You are right guys. Reliance is in a mode of testing the unbilled usage. Reliance will make a formal announcement very shortly. Will also SMS all the plan users (Freedom/ Freedom Plus Users about the same).

Some Clarifications:

The unbilled usage portal will reflect the usage only for:

Freedom/ Freedom Plus Users.

Will get updated once in a day (may be 1 pm or so).

For those who are in Freedom/ Freedom Plus/ Platinum Plans and have not got their email id's (unable to do so), plz drop a line on *333 or 30333333 from any phone.

Hey guys

it seems Relience is not updating usage count everyday,

atleast for me,

it is updating 2 days once,

yes, as sudhir_garg has mentioned above, the updations may vary as the feature is in a testing phase now.

guys thanks reliance at least they are finally doin it

30625[/snapback]

The info is coming as wrong info. You know what they dont know any programming or coding. I am using R Connect from past 10 days and i am using it like anything but still the unbillled one shows 3 MB. hehehe

Edited by Arun

30625[/snapback]

The info is coming as wrong info. You know what they dont know any programming or coding. I am using R Connect from past 10 days and i am using it like anything but still the unbillled one shows 3 MB. hehehe

30679[/snapback]

Can't you understand once you go through this topic, that this feature in under testing phase now ???

Why rely on reliance. Before disconnecting u can check how much you used. Since it shows in bytes, add received and sent then divide by 1024*1024 ie.1048576 bytes will give how many MB you used. I am using this and all calculations made in EXcel worksheet for the last 5 months. There is only a difference of 2% which is in favour of me. And I can use about 980 MB for each month for the last 5 months. For this you have some patient.

For me DU meter is best . always the bill is less then what dumeter shows so i use it till du meter shows 1000mb

30759[/snapback]

me too,

same behaviour

DU meter is good ...but don't miss the fact that it soaks up about 5,000 kB of precious RAM! That puts it in the bloatware catageory, if your ask me...

Edited by raccoon

30625[/snapback]

30679[/snapback]

Can't you understand once you go through this topic, that this feature in under testing phase now ???

30721[/snapback]

Hey has anyone tested the application on reliance site....

is it giving u the near about correct data as that of your DU or any other meter..??

Hello Everybody

my billing date is 5th.

starting from 29th my bandwidth usage is not updated,

starting from day-before-yesterday i am geting following message when checking bandwidth usage,

"No details are currently available for your account."

does anybody geting the same error i am geting?

please inform me,

It will show differently for different people as of now, since its under testing. So there is nothing to worry now, it will work fine (hopefully) once they officially launch it.

It will show differently for different people as of now, since its under testing. So there is nothing to worry now, it will work fine (hopefully) once they officially launch it.

31028[/snapback]

I got an SMS today saying that I can check the R Connect unbilled usge on relianceinfo.com

Hello Everybody

Bandwidth calculation functionality restored for me.

it is now 690 MB,

i think Relience itself the only ISP showing bandwidth usage.

i think i still didn't received above-said sms.

Freedom and Freedom Plus Users, plz check your data usage on relianceinfo.com Plz check the data usage and give your feedback on whether its showing the data usage correctly and at what times it gets updated for you, etc.

Sudhir

Edited by Arun

Guys

Any idea of free tool like BWMeter.

BWMeter is licensed tool.

I am lookign for some free tool to monitor my internet DATA usage in r connect freedon plan.

<POST MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

I've downloaded netpersec and use it currently. Its free.

34242[/snapback]

Can you please e mail the tool as attachment to pantbhupesh@yahoo.com