Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

Homeshop18 is really good. I ordered tab 2 @ 8469 on 19/4 and got delivered on 22/4. <br /> Its a Parin style delivery.

I also recieved my tab2 from hs18 today. Fast shipping....

I don't know why but HS18 is not delivering to Pune. I tried several pincodes from Pune but they do not deliver. :(

Edited by nitinmukesh123

may be octroi issue ?? Or some declaration required from buyer.. Some websites do not deliver to WB as well

I remember buying from HS18 in past but not sure why they are now not delivering to Pune.

I guess I should call and find out.

[EDIT]

This seems to be related to FBT issue they are not delivering any product to Pune. :(

Please suggest any good deal for this tablet other than HS18

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 WiFi+3G (16GB) (Rs 16499)

http://www.homeshop18.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-p3100-wifi-3g-16gb-silver/computer-peripherals/ipads-tablets/product:30481278/cid:8937/

Edited by nitinmukesh123

nitinmukesh123, on 23 Apr 2013 - 09:57, said:

I remember buying from HS18 in past but not sure why they are now not delivering to Pune.

I guess I should call and find out.

[EDIT]

This seems to be related to FBT issue they are not delivering any product to Pune. :(

Please suggest any good deal for this tablet other than HS18

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 WiFi+3G (16GB) (Rs 16499)

http://www.homeshop18.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-p3100-wifi-3g-16gb-silver/computer-peripherals/ipads-tablets/product:30481278/cid:8937/

15,890.00 http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-7-GALAXY-Tab-2-GT-P3100-16GB-Wi-Fi-3G-Voice-Calling-/171027854495?pt=IN_iPads_Tablets&hash=item27d20df49f&_uhb=1#ht_3480wt_699

15,057 http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-P3100-Galaxy-Tab-2-White-/281095652525?pt=IN_iPads_Tablets&hash=item41729b44ad&_uhb=1#ht_5341wt_1002

:previous:

Homeshop18 does deliver to all major cities/towns. This non delivery issue is generally not related to any taxes/octroi etc except may be for West Bengal. It mostly happens with it's Superdeal/Deep Discount products. The same products sometimes are available later for locations where it wasn't available earlier once the superdeal/deep discount ends. It's part of their business strategy to exclude major metros/towns and to target tier ii & iii places in india to popularize e-commerce and prioritize their marketing budget spend.

• Like 1

Rs 14928 @ shopclues<br />1) Use Coupon Code SC1ST49 to get this product for Rs 14,899/-<br />2) Offer valid till 10th May<br />3) Shipping Rs.29/-<br /><br /><br />http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-p3100-titanium-silver-en-2-3-4-5.html

Rajan bhai

Could you be able to trace any deal for lumia 720 ! The best i was able to find was for Rs16500 after applying discount coupon on eBay.. But the seller didnt have good feedback.

Hi Raj,

i was looking for a lpatop for last few days and this one seems to fulfill my requirements:-

Use Coupon GCKPMP5P5M5T
Intel Core i3 2328M, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 14 inch Display, Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, 6 Cell Battery, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI

But unfortunately when i apply the coupon, it says "The coupon code has expired. It has exceeded the usage limit". Is there any other coupon that you may have? I shall be thankful.

Cheers!!

Jas

Use Coupon GC9ZEZ9PSP9S
1.4GHz AMD Dual Core E1-1200, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, 15.6 inch Display, Webcam, Bluetooth 4, 6 Cell Battery.
Use Coupon GCPSF853ZPMJ
2nd gen Intel Dual Core B980 (2.2GHz, 2MB), 2GB RAM, 500GN HDD, 15.6 inch Display, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, USB3.0, HDMI, 6 Cell Battery
Use Coupon GCKPMP5P5M5T
Intel Core i3 2328M, 2GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 14 inch Display, Webcam, Bluetooth 4.0, 6 Cell Battery, 3 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, HDMI

Homeshop18 does deliver to all major cities/towns. This non delivery issue is generally not related to any taxes/octroi etc except may be for West Bengal. It mostly happens with it's Superdeal/Deep Discount products. The same products sometimes are available later for locations where it wasn't available earlier once the superdeal/deep discount ends. It's part of their business strategy to exclude major metros/towns and to target tier ii & iii places in india to popularize e-commerce and prioritize their marketing budget spend.

Rajan ji,

That could have been the reason, however I checked pincodes from other cities (Delhi/Mumbai) and they were accepting deliveries for those pincode. So it may be possible this is because of LBT tax issue ongoing in Pune.

Unfortunately the product I was looking to buy from HS18 is now out of stock. :(

Edited by nitinmukesh123

Rajan bhai

Could you be able to trace any deal for lumia 720 ! The best i was able to find was for Rs16500 after applying discount coupon on eBay.. But the seller didnt have good feedback.

i was looking for a lpatop for last few days and this one seems to fulfill my requirements:-

Fujitsu LH532 VFY:LH532MD0071D At Rs 18,995 >> http://www.homeshop18.com/fujitsu-lh532-vfy-lh532md0071d-intel-core-i3-2328m-2gb-500gb-14-dos-laptop/computer-peripherals/laptops/product:30519801/cid:3291/

Use Coupon GCKPMP5P5M5T

But unfortunately when i apply the coupon, it says "The coupon code has expired. It has exceeded the usage limit". Is there any other coupon that you may have? I shall be thankful.

Cheers!!

Jas

Try Homeshop18 FLAT 12% Off discount coupon only for today applicable on all categories except books & gifts.

Coupon code is DC9GZP5PU8ST

af79ft.png

• Like 2

Hi Raj,

Use Coupon GCKPMP5P5M5T

Cheers!!

Jas

GCEGSUPNEAMS is still working. Final price is same Rs.18995

It's part of their business strategy to exclude major metros/towns and to target tier ii & iii places in india to popularize e-commerce and prioritize their marketing budget spend.

But Rajanji, HS18 refuses to deliver in Navi Mumbai too, while they support main Mumbai's PIN codes.
  • Like 1

I have noticed many a times for HS18 Superdeal items, they did not accept Main Mumbai as well as Thane pin codes too. :bash:

Dear Rajan- pls advise on how reliable is below site & what about the specs vs price of tab mentioned

http://iberry.asia/newsletter/tons_of_goodies/24-04-2013/tons_of_goodies_offer.html

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

ainol is better than iberry..

Multipoint - Connect upto 2 Bluetooth Devices. Upto 14 Hours Talk Time & 300 Hours Standby.

Samsung Galaxy S3 / SIII 32 GB (16 GB INTERNAL+ 16GB MICRO SD) + 4G RAM @ Rs. 17,000.00

whats the catch

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-SIII-32-GB-16-GB-INTERNAL-16GB-MICRO-SD-4G-RAM-/161007129598?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item257cc5d3fe&_uhb=1

The catch is that it's fake, cheap chinese copy of S3. Just having a cursory look at the listing gives it out. When did Samsung make Galaxy S3 with 4GB RAM, No GPS & 5.1MP Camera?

• Like 1

lol @ ★★★GENUINE PRODUCT MFG BY SAMSUNG KOREA★★★

The catch is that it's fake, cheap chinese copy of S3. Just having a cursory look at the listing gives it out. When did Samsung make Galaxy S3 with 4GB RAM, No GPS & 5.1MP Camera?

Then that listing is a blatant fraud and should be reported to ebay. Because he is mentioning genuine product manufactured by Samsung Korea.