Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

guys suggest for digital camera (point & shoot) for about 15000 to 18000 and should be simple to use. Not interested in DSLR. I was thinking of Samsung galaxy camera but the reviews are not very encouraging. It is available in Singapore for about Rs. 16,000/-. Prefer brands are SOny/Nikon/Canon, though not limited.

Please suggest as my bro is in Singapore and will buy from there.

thanks in advance.

^^^^^^^ For that budget, You can go for Nokia 808 41MPx camera phone (since u don't need DSLR and point & shoot is OK) for Rs17099/- from eBay and will get less if you add coupons...

LINK HERE

Advantages over camera:

1. Can be used as a phone ;p

2. Bigger HIGH RESOLUTION screen (NOT as a phone, but cameras comes with just QVGA or HVGA screens)

3. LED + Xenon flash

4. NFC

5. Available immediately

Edited by KanagaDeepan
  • Like 1

guys suggest for digital camera (point & shoot) for about 15000 to 18000 and should be simple to use. Not interested in DSLR. I was thinking of Samsung galaxy camera but the reviews are not very encouraging. It is available in Singapore for about Rs. 16,000/-. Prefer brands are SOny/Nikon/Canon, though not limited.

Please suggest as my bro is in Singapore and will buy from there.

thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you are more interested in good and sharp pictures then for Sony NEX series (NEX 3) ; ; These cameras come with APC size sensor which provide DSLR like quality with point to shoot and compact camera; have a look at it . Else go for Canon high sensitivity sensor camera.

I have Canon 5D DSLR and also NEX-7 ; I prefer NEX over DSLR as its more compact and easy to carry. Unless I am going for ant serious stuff; believe me you will not disappointed with picture clarity

Thanks

Pawandeep

Edited by PawandeepSingh

Go to Nikon P or L series . If you handle slight bulky then go to P510, It is best in class.

^^^^^^^ For that budget, You can go for Nokia 808 41MPx camera phone (since u don't need DSLR and point & shoot is OK) for Rs17099/- from eBay and will get less if you add coupons...

LINK HERE

Advantages over camera:

1. Can be used as a phone ;p

2. Bigger HIGH RESOLUTION screen (NOT as a phone, but cameras comes with just QVGA or HVGA screens)

3. LED + Xenon flash

4. NFC

5. Available immediately

TINY sensors (size not pixels) of phone cannot meet quality and usability of actual camera; clarity of any phone camera can hardly match of camera of barely 5000-6000.

Actual camera will have many advantages over phone

1) larger Sensor size , means more light can be passed to sensor yields better low light photographs.

2) Better optics plastic vs. glass

3) Optical Image stabilization

4) Better battery life as compared to phone.

5) Optical Zoom (not possible on phone)

I have Galaxy S4, Sony Nex-7 and Canon 5D and Nikon P&S (4 years older). Galaxy S4 cannot meet my lowest end 4 year old Nikon's picture quality. Forget about other high-end cameras.

Choice is yours...

Thanks

Pawandeep

Edited by PawandeepSingh
  • Like 1

Mobility is an issue I am looking for, so 3 piece thing is not my cup of tea. Also price is above my budget.
Anyone use Philips CD Soundmachines? How good are they?

I would strongly recommend going for Sony CMT EH25 Micro hifi system. Unless you actually need to CARRY the system around on picnics or to class/office !

There is a new model P520 from Nikon ... you can think about it too!

Snapdeal is selling Mahindra Duro Scooter with FLAT Rs 8,000 Discount.

In addition, there is another 6% Discount which is valid only for today with promo code ELX6

MahindraDuro_Storefront_Resized240px_New

Friends, my brother is looking for one "Monochrome (B&W) Laser Printer" preferably from hp (heard that its easy to refill their toners)...

No extra bells and whistles like WiFi, F&B printing needed... Long life, more prints per toner (refill), cheap & best model is needed... If available online, please post the link here...

Thanks...

^^^^

Buy HP 1020plus or Canon 2900b best printer. Spare part easily available.

Sent from my HTC S710d using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Friends, my brother is looking for one "Monochrome (B&W) Laser Printer" preferably from hp (heard that its easy to refill their toners)...

No extra bells and whistles like WiFi, F&B printing needed... Long life, more prints per toner (refill), cheap & best model is needed... If available online, please post the link here...

Thanks...

I was advised by a friend of mine to go for Samsung Laser Printers which according to him is far better than HP and also can be refilled.

samsung series

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-ml-2161-single-function-laser-printer.html single function

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-scx-3401-multifunction-laser-printer-en-2-3.html multi function

http://www.shopclues.com/samsung-scx-3406w-xip-mono-laser-printer-clone.html another multi function

hp series

http://www.shopclues.com/hp-laserjet-pro-m1136-multifunction-laser-printer-en.html multi function

http://www.shopclues.com/hp-1020-plus-laserjet-printer-en.html single funtion

Based on Personal analysis I have found HP printers costlier than Samsung

• Like 1

Thanks...

go for Brother Laser printer ; i do not remember model number as of now but its most economical printer ; with easy to refill and more pages per print as compared to HP/Canon/Samsung.

I have old MFP which prints 10000+ prints in one refile however samsung only prints 1500, that's a huge difference however cost of new cartridge is almost same 5000 vs 4000

can i get this cheaper from somewhere else ?

lgt16e5.png

Anyone using the product any reviews price reduction anything?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

post-78254-136919442427_thumb.jpg

Lalach ka koii ant nahi. Itna paisa mein itna hi milenga naa :P:D:lol:

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

lol, let me rephrase my question

is there any better tablet in the same price range :P:

Edited by nitink

RM/guys

any idea which nexus 7 unlocked - ATT or T mobile one works in india, will be using with 3g mtnl. plan to import one from US. reason i am asking is i read a few guys who got the ATT one, the tablet does not recognise the sim.

thanks

Anyone using the product any reviews price reduction anything?

I am using it but mine is for sony

Picked it up from bangkok for 700Rs.

post-74840-136948337681_thumb.jpg

Looks like a killer deal....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ordered xperia tablet z 16gb wifi for $499+31.25 sales tax :)

lgt16e5.png

try at play.google.com available for 16K

But that isn't with sim card version..? <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

But that isn't with sim card version..? <br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

yes, the pic i posted was the 3g version.

i dropped the idea of owning a nexus and instead ordered Sony XTZ 16gb wifi : )

Edited by nitink