Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajanmehta

Irresistable Deals In Electronics, Gadgets, Mobiles, PC Hardware

ordered 1 moto electrify, 1 HTC design 4g and 1 HTC Rhyme Screenguard(total 3). Thanks goankar ji for the valuable info

ordered 1 moto electrify, 1 HTC design 4g and 1 HTC Rhyme Screenguard(total 3). Thanks goankar ji for the valuable info

Price wise they are good but when our shipping leave USA there's no way we can track our package...speaking from personal experience,but they refund without any problem in case no delivery...

@Rajan - Any great deals on entry level laptop like the Fujitsu (http://www.homeshop18.com/fujitsu-ah532-vfy-ah532mpaa5id-intel-core-i3-2348m-4gb-500gb-15-6-laptop/computer-peripherals/laptops/product:30512975/cid:3291 ) or the Asus X53U (http://www.infibeam.com/Laptop/i-Asus-C60-Dual-Core-Laptop/P-CA-L-Asus-X53U-SX181D.html?id=Brown ). I had previously got the Asus one for around 17K, but I am also open to a Fujitsu spec laptop (i3/4gb/500gb) for around 21K that it was for recently.

:previous:

Prices below are after using gift voucher LAPTOP10

Fujitsu Lifebook AH532 B960/2GB/320GB/DOS/15.6 Inches/2.2GHz Laptop at Rs 18,575 >> http://www.tradus.com/fujitsu-lifebook-ah532-b960-2gb-320gb-dos-15-6-inches-2-2ghz-laptop/p/LNBMGEL7OXFX6RPR

The 2nd one is having all features/specs of Fujitsu i3 AH532 series you have referred except it's having Pentium Dual Core & less RAM & HDD at 2GB & 320GB. 2nd gen Pentium Dual Core is essentially the same core i3 processor fabricated with some functions/features disabled. But that shouldn't make much difference for entry level usage & should be more powerful then the Asus AMD Brazos.

Difference between Pentium Dual Core & i3 >> http://ark.intel.com/compare/59836,53434
  • Like 3

Re-charge for Rs.150 or more from RCOM website and get Rs.100 OFF voucher in Ebay.in..

Offer available for Instant Recharge and Instant Pay

Watch out for T&C in your circle.

post-79798-0-14241900-1363760598_thumb.p

even vodafone is giving on post-pay thru vodafone.in. not sure on prepaid though

any ebay coupons for laptops?

@Rajan - Any great deals on entry level laptop like the Fujitsu (http://www.homeshop18.com/fujitsu-ah532-vfy-ah532mpaa5id-intel-core-i3-2348m-4gb-500gb-15-6-laptop/computer-peripherals/laptops/product:30512975/cid:3291 ) or the Asus X53U (http://www.infibeam.com/Laptop/i-Asus-C60-Dual-Core-Laptop/P-CA-L-Asus-X53U-SX181D.html?id=Brown ). I had previously got the Asus one for around 17K, but I am also open to a Fujitsu spec laptop (i3/4gb/500gb) for around 21K that it was for recently.

Sir, you can check out this one http://shopping.indiatimes.com/computers/notebook/fujitsu-lh532-laptop-core-i3-2gb-500gb-14-inch-dos-with-fujitsu-backpack/11389/p_B1603577?utm_source=tyroo&utm_medium=banners

Price after discount is Rs.21734

Coupon Code MARCHON

For everybody's info, I ordered Asus laptop (i3,2GB,500GB, 15.6") on indiatimes shopping on day before yesterday evening at 3:12pm (5th March) for Rs. 21,504 and it has already been despatched to my address today at 9:18pm through Aramex and will reach me latest by the day after tomorrow.

So, don't be speculative or sceptic and don't be influenced by baffling notions. I reiterate, my experience with indiatimes is quite good so far.

attachicon.gifLaptop.jpg

My shopping experience with Indiatimes is happening to be bad. I ordered the laptop on 10th March and even after 11 days its not shipped. After 9 days of no action, when asked their CC said that its going to be shipped on 19th. But NOT shipped even till 21st. Though their order confirmation email said the delivery date to be 23rd, I do not see that happening.

Compare this to ebay where the mobile was ordered on 7th and received the product on 11th.

Never again going to try out Indiatimes. Its the second one after gadgetguru.in I am blacklisting for online shopping !!!

Edited by srk006

^^^^^^

Our CID Rajan ji very aptly compared it with Rahul Gandhi and eBay with Modi...

For everybody's info, I ordered Asus laptop (i3,2GB,500GB, 15.6") on indiatimes shopping on day before yesterday evening at 3:12pm (5th March) for Rs. 21,504 and it has already been despatched to my address today at 9:18pm through Aramex and will reach me latest by the day after tomorrow.

So, don't be speculative or sceptic and don't be influenced by baffling notions. I reiterate, my experience with indiatimes is quite good so far.

attachicon.gifLaptop.jpg

My shopping experience with Indiatimes is happening to be bad. I ordered the laptop on 10th March and even after 11 days its not shipped. After 9 days of no action, when asked their CC said that its going to be shipped on 19th. But NOT shipped even till 21st. Though their order confirmation email said the delivery date to be 23rd, I do not see that happening.

Compare this to ebay where the mobile was ordered on 7th and received the product on 11th.

Never again going to try out Indiatimes. Its the second one after gadgetguru.in I am blacklisting for online shopping !!!

Today I again bought from Indiatimes (at 11:35AM) and it has been shipped today itself at 9:34PM (screenshot attached). No fuss at all.

post-28928-0-80282400-1363887338_thumb.j

^^^^^^

Our CID Rajan ji very aptly compared it with Rahul Gandhi and eBay with Modi...

Aptness varies.

Indian ebay is nascent compared to US, UK or Aus ebay. Fraudulent sellers galore at ebay and you will get fed up complaining about fake items. I've experience. Mostly it gets replaced/money refunded but it isn't flawless (in that case it is really comparable with Modi).

Indiatimes is the only site with which I had a bad experience. Ordered a book for 350/- and never got either the book or the refund - even after following up for 6 months.

Though amount was small, the experience was frustrating. But this was years back, so they may have improved. Times is a pretty good brand otherwise.

Rajanbhai, Is a Nintendo 3DS XL new for 13K a good deal ?

I have just got a mail that I won this on ebay today but I had forgotten that I had bid for this. :(

(I had bid on many 3DS and 3DS XL and lost most of the bids and didn't remember that this one is still going on with me as highest and only bidder)

Now the problem is that we had decided yesterday not to get this as it will affect daughter's studies (already has Wii, Nexus7, DS, Kindle and a PC).

If its a good deal I'll buy and put it up for sale again, as i don't think ebay allows one to retract a bid.

• Like 1

(already has Wii, Nexus7, DS, Kindle and a PC)

Amitabh Brother i think below link gives a better option

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Cosco-Basket-Ball-HI-GRIP-Orange-Rubber-moulded-orange-colour-Size-6-/320936556961?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4ab94f39a1&_uhb=1#ht_1100wt_906

please excuse me but I would have given it to my daughter after all those gadgets listed above

• Like 2

(already has Wii, Nexus7, DS, Kindle and a PC)

Amitabh Brother i think below link gives a better option

http://www.ebay.in/itm/Cosco-Basket-Ball-HI-GRIP-Orange-Rubber-moulded-orange-colour-Size-6-/320936556961?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4ab94f39a1&_uhb=1#ht_1100wt_906

please excuse me but I would have given it to my daughter after all those gadgets listed above

Completely agree. That's why i am trying to reduce her gadgets. Never realized when she accumulated so many till my wife reminded me.

Its very good that you keep reminding all of us to make healthier choices.

And I need to get a little less lazy - I have her basketball lying on my car back seat since her exams started 2 weeks ago - for filling up some air. But I am waiting for a tyre shop to appear on the same side of road that i drive on !

Rajanbhai, Is a Nintendo 3DS XL new for 13K a good deal ?

I have just got a mail that I won this on ebay today but I had forgotten that I had bid for this. :(

(I had bid on many 3DS and 3DS XL and lost most of the bids and didn't remember that this one is still going on with me as highest and only bidder)

Now the problem is that we had decided yesterday not to get this as it will affect daughter's studies (already has Wii, Nexus7, DS, Kindle and a PC).

If its a good deal I'll buy and put it up for sale again, as i don't think ebay allows one to retract a bid.

If one does not need something, don't buy it: however great the deal may be.
As far as retracting the bid is concerned, many bidders do it. Best option for you is to contact the seller and request cancellation of the transaction. If the seller agrees, matter ends. If he does not, most he can do is to file a dispute with Ebay. Even in that case, Ebay won't be able to force you to buy. Generally Ebay does not suspend the account of the buyer if bid retraction has happenned only ocassionally or for limited number of times. In extreme case they do suspend.

If one does not need something, don't buy it: however great the deal may be.

OK MOM ! :boxing:

But on a serious note that was good advice - have requested the seller to cancel, waiting for his reply.

Edited by ami1
  • Like 1

Price wise they are good but when our shipping leave USA there's no way we can track our package...speaking from personal experience,but they refund without any problem in case no delivery...

I had bought xtremeguard for my ipad on 1st March '13 and it was shipped from USA on 3rd March '13. I still havent received it yet. Contacted xtremeguard support, they told to wait for 18 to 32 days. In case if I still dont receive it they they will either refund or re ship.

Seems that lots of members have ordered from xtremeguard, how many days does it generally take to receive the package?

i have also ordered 3 screenguards on 9/3 /13 and it was shipped on 11/3/13, but still not received the package.

mostly they re-ship..

tappa-talking from droid razr..

Even i am also waiting for my package from xtreme guard.. hopefully both order will reach me.. the price is unbeatable... rather than refund i would like to get the product.. my wait period is reaching their deadline of 32 days will mail them in cpl of days.. at least their customer care reply promptly.

hoping for the best

Vaibhav

ps

Mine is also lost. One of my friend who is in US ll come to India shortly. Then I re shipped it to my Friends home in US. They have already received it.

Triggered from SPH-D710

I got my extreme guard for note 2 within 7 days

मेरे सैमसंग गैलेक्सी नोट २ द्वारा भेजा गया...

i have also ordered 3 screenguards on 9/3 /13 and it was shipped on 11/3/13, but still not received the package.

U Can Mail them.. Either they will refund u Or they will Reship :)

^^^ Mine took close to 20 days from time of payment till receipt. Paid for it on 28 Feb and received it in hand on 20 Mar 13. In fact, it was just an international cover with nothing else. Just the guards placed together along with a small instructions card and a cleaning cloth. But yes, it does come!