Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Alok

All about LG 6130 - Camera Phone

There is a problem with Windows XP Home. Don't know what because i do not have a LG 6130 mob. If possible try to do same thing (means install etc.) on some other systems (Have Windows Xp Home or Windows XP Professional ). What result u get. Share ur experience with us. Also check other cable (new one if possible) with ur system.

Share ur exp with us.

Thanks and Take Care!

Hello Friends,

What is the today's price of LG RD 6130?

47964[/snapback]

Hi vijay:: I think reliance had sttoped pormoting this hand set any more:: no confirmed:: y not u check it with RWW

Hey I think this model is out of market already...

I need a help my cell does not go to camera mode... Earlier this problem came up only when the batt was low now most of the times it does not go to camera mode...

Anyone else facing same problem....

I need a help my cell does not go to camera mode...

48520[/snapback]

Very weird!! u tried getting the phone flashed from the LG ASC?

@chirag I got the new version loaded long back it was working fine then One day i noticed it doesen't go to camera mode when batt is low I asked webworld they said its a feature of the phone to prevent battery... I din't trust him much anyways... but it generally used to go like this only when batt waslow now it goes to this mode anytime battery is just less than full indication... I wanted to check up with you guys before I get my phone scre*ed from some ASC guy...

They are also much like reliance guys only clueless.......... helpless......... aimless......... goalless.......

go to http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal...et/LoginServlet an register your mob.then login from http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/MMSLogin send mms as many as you want

jobin

6. Midi files and jpg images can be sent as attatchment to this phone thru emails (your phone MMS id would be - '9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com') and the content can be saved as ringtones or wallpapers.

There is a website - www.muskurahat.com, from where all latest hindi midi ringtones can be downloaded over internet and can be mailed to this phone thru any email. This is yet another wonderful feature of this phone, or I should say Reliance.

WHy is this not working for me....I receive the message saying MMS received after sending the email...however the message does not download. Keep getting the error " Message not Available on MMSC". Its driving me nuts.

The dumb f*ck at reliance customer service sez....this phone does not have the facility to receive emails. Is he right...

Any idea how much the data cable would set me back by...can i use it to transfer sound and image files.

SOS...helpppp

thank you

26239[/snapback]

hey guys:: :)

can nebody tell that how many ringtones/wallpapers can be send thru one MMS using portal? Do every ringotone charges indiviually or it will consider as one MMS only and will only Rs 3 dedcted or more?

hey guys:: :)

can nebody tell that how many ringtones/wallpapers can be send thru one MMS using portal? Do every ringotone charges indiviually or it  will consider as one MMS only and will only Rs 3 dedcted or more?

48729[/snapback]

I think only one ringtone can be sent per mms.about pics, i m not sure, but mostly 1 only. if at all u r successful in sending n receiving multiple tones/pics, then u'll be charged for ONE mms as Rs.3 per mms sent.

There is an option of Add Slide at the MMS Portal, but that never seemed to work for me.

1 more thing, anybody who has not been able to successfully use LG Link / Sync / Desktop can PM me, i'll help you ppl out. There is a little workaround for each of them.

There is an option of Add Slide at the MMS Portal, but that never seemed to work for me.

1 more thing, anybody who has not been able to successfully use LG Link / Sync / Desktop can PM me, i'll help you ppl out. There is a little workaround for each of them.

48830[/snapback]

Even for me it never worked:: wen ever i add slide,no dout tone get attached, but never recevied on mobile, always output a error msg. Can neone else know about this, or nebody ever tried this?

Hi Chirag,

I am using LG RD 6130 model for internet access. My system had Windows Home Service Pack 2. I am facing problem with Sync/ Desktop. So many times, I tried to move the photos, phone book from my mobile. I am able to install the software but it was not intracting the phone. The connection is not establishing.

Some body said, this was problem with the windows XP. If you have a soultion for this can u please help me?

Thank you

Padmakar Anjaneya

Padmakar, U must have installed LG Sync-Link. They are actually two different programs but the installer exe file is the same for the two.

Are you able to synchronise your phone data like PhoneBook, Memo and schedules at least?? Becoz i guess that does generally work. I am also using WinXP SP2. this much definitely works for me.

In the Sync Configurations, alter the COM Ports, and see if atleast one of them works for you.

Let me know abt this first.

hi BASANT

as u said - - -

Midi files and jpg images can be sent as attatchment to this phone thru emails (your phone MMS id would be - '9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com') and the content can be saved as ringtones or wallpapers.

i am new user of 6130

i have tried on both these addresses 9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com as u said

+9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com as the customer care said

but i havent received any email as mms yet. can u help me ??? if u want to try to send me mms then i can give you my number .

Guys, if any of you have the 'working' LG USB Modem Drivers for LG 6130, please upload it here or give the link!

Edited by Chirag

Guys, if any of you have the 'working' LG USB Modem Drivers for LG 6130, please upload it here or give the link!

here it is ::::

Or u can get thru this also

http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocom...nectdetails.jsp

here it is ::::

Or u can get thru this also

http://www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocom...nectdetails.jsp

LGUSBModemDriver_Ver_4.1.exe

Midi files and jpg images can be sent as attatchment to this phone thru emails (your phone MMS id would be - '9193xxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com') and the content can be saved as ringtones or wallpapers.

There is a website - www.muskurahat.com, from where all latest hindi midi ringtones can be downloaded over internet and can be mailed to this phone thru any email. This is yet another wonderful feature of this phone, or I should say Reliance.

The total size of MMS can be 100K which is good enough to have a complete 5 minute midi song, a high resolution image and text of upto 1000 characters!

I had been recieving ringtones earlier thru e-mails but off late this has stopped. Has this facility been stopped by reliance.

Hi I am new subscriber of rimweb . i have LG6130,i want to know hou to make 3 way confernse in this phone....

Welcom newbie:::: ok see rlnc is only provinding 3way confrencng on post paid fones:: so kindly mention which fone u have???? :help:

I had been recieving ringtones earlier thru e-mails but off late this has stopped. Has this facility been stopped by reliance.

Yeh! :) Stopped! Only the MMS Portal Works and its chargeable!

MMS Portal Link

Hi i have pripaid customer. can i use 2 way conferance.

then sorry brother:::::: rlnc not prvinding this facility to prepaids::::::::: so better forget it::: :)

I am using this phon from last 6 to 8 months, but at present i have some problem in batterios..i am not able to talk over 1 hour in one charging...., you have any klu about this problem....