Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Alok

All about LG 6130 - Camera Phone

question 1:

will anybody please tell me that WILL A SERIAL DATA CABLE BE ABLE TO TRANSFER AUDIO AND IMAGES TO PC????? i tried USB but only dektoplite works, ie only contacts, schedule todo n memo. LG link starter says 'CHECK UR CONNECTING CONDITION' . i got a duplicate LG 2230 data cable for Rs.350/- please help yaar so dat i can get USB xchanged with serial one if it works.

26258[/snapback]

I do agree that the LG 6130 phone is a good phone . the camera is also quite good. but the thing is that there is no way (except for the MMS way) to get the images clicked from the camera on PC.. I tried the software on BitPim and tried couple of LG models from the phonelist.. but all in vain. It displays the message, "Phone not detacted". The LG sync-link software as u said only can be used to transfer phone book and other data.

I need to transfer Iamge from LG 6130 to PC.

but with LGlink i am not able to connect to phone

LG link-sync software doesnt provide support to transfer images from the phone to pc and vice versa.. i dont know why this lg ppl came up with software that partially work (i mean the desktoplite part of it works fine)... Even the Bitpim s\w doesnt support. (www.bitpim.org) :-(

Edited by Chirag

LG link-sync software doesnt provide support to transfer images from the phon e to pc and vice versa.. i dont know why this lg ppl came up with software that partially work (i mean the desktoplite part of it works fine)... Even the Bitpim s\w doesnt support. (www.bitpim.org) :-(

41925[/snapback]

Dude, everything works fine with my phone, and i downloaded pics from my phone quite a few times without any problem. There is LG LinkStarter2 with the desktop lite software, and it can be used to transfer the pics.

But somebody said, Picture quality is good :P !! dont tell me that, its nothing in front of pictures of Samsung x600 which is mobile in similar price range.

Edited by Chirag

Yes, I also frequently download pics from phone to PC using LG linkstarter, although it does not allow uploading from PC to phone.

SrimanKerkar: If LG desktop is able to connect to the your phone, then LG link should also be able to connect...there might be some problem with the configuration. But it will surely work, just try to uninstall and install again.

I am downloading qcp format ringtone from one months by mms portal but now there is a problem now when i send any qcp file it can not save as ringtone in my mobile.

I can only save only one ringtone at a time in my media ringtone. Some of my friend says the it is bcoz of soft version so i got my mobile update for software now i have 15 version.

also when i send any image and save as wallpaper it save easily but it shows blank screen.

Can anybody help me.

Edited by ashishbabu

Hey has anyone faced this problem my phone when the battery is low stops going on the camera mode only...

I m disgusted of this... Is it a regular thing or a problem

Hay i'm using 6130 for almost an year this month i got the MMS bill of Rs.18. I use to transfer and send MMS only thorugh the MMS ortal. Does MMS poratl started to charge for their service? Or some one without my knowledge playied with my MMS?

And does any one know any software to send SMS through any Sync., software?

Eagerly looking for your reply post.

MMS portal IS charged as 3Rs per MMS sent.

As of today, no method is available to send either SMS or MMS by any sync software.

One good thing is, I once uploaded a 300kb wav file on the handset, using the mms portal (in the good old free days). It didn't sounded much good, but still, it proved that 300KB ringtone upload is possible.

If we receive some MMS through it, it will also charged or not? Please provide help. It is right or wrong.

Cool and Enjoy!

You dont have to pay for receiving or opening a MMS. This is for sure.

46937[/snapback]

But if you send any MMS to your own phone no. from the portal using your own login id, you would definitely be charged.

:wacko: hi guys:: i m very new to this fourm::: But if any body who is using 6130, pls do help me:: i found a LG sync manager software compatible to 6130 on relainceinfo.com web site but it is not wroking:: can any body know about it that how we can tranfer my phone book to my computer?

:wacko: Hi basant, i jus read ur reviews on 6130, but dear as u said that we can tarnsfer midi or .jpg file from 9193dxxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com to our phone, I was trying it since i read ur review, but its not working, can u help me out that how can it work properly

:)   Hi basant, i jus read ur reviews on 6130, but dear as u said that we can tarnsfer midi or .jpg file from 9193dxxxxxxxx@mms.ricmail.com to our phone, I was trying it since i read ur review, but its not working, can u help me out that how can it work properly

47590[/snapback]

This method doesn't work anymore. Use the portal to upload any pics/tones to the handset.

Hi ,

I had the LG 6130 mobile and I am using internet feature using the datacable.

I need you are help to download the contacts and photos into my computer. How can I do this?

Please respond to this..

Thank you

Padmakar

hi amit,

I downloaded the http://www.lgmobiles.com/LGSync_Link.exe and installed. But that giving error and it doesn't had the photo option. once I installed, it disturbs my exiting modem settings (internet).

Can u please help, How can I download the photos and contacts into my system from mobile (LG 6130).

I need this very urgent.

--padmakar

but shri this software is for Rd 6000 and not for 6130:: pls try the attchment :: u will definatly be benefited :D
I downloaded the http://www.lgmobiles.com/LGSync_Link.exe and installed. But that giving error and it doesn't had the photo option. once I installed, it disturbs my exiting modem settings (internet).

Can u please help, How can I download the photos and contacts into my system from mobile (LG 6130).

47711[/snapback]

Hi padmakra

I had tried this last nite and i was very much succesful yar; mine was to worked very properly and i tarnsferd all my conctacts and fotos into my computer:: can u let me know that which OS u r using:: is it Xp?

Install it again

or try this attchment http://www.lgmobiles.com/LGSync_Link.exe

Edited by Chirag

If u are using windows XP Home. there may be some problem. U have to install all service pack and necessary update also. also try to reinstall the PC Suit again.

Thanks and Take Care!

Hi RajanPERT,

My System had the licensed Windows XP Home (service pack 2) and it was updated with all latest updations.

But still, I am unable to use the LG_Sync to download the Photos from my LG 6130 phone. I am getting irritated.

Can any one please tell me the way to download the Photos from my mobile into the system?

Thank you

Padmakar