Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Alok

All about LG 6130 - Camera Phone

post-5691-1121173767_thumb.jpgHi Friends,

I have LG 6130 with original USB Data Cable. My problem is whenever i try to Sync phone data with LG Desktoplite it shows error.

I have Win xp Prof and when i sync it shows 2 record sync then it stops and says error "Unable to get phone user data" and when Sync start it shows on mobile screen " LG Sync Agent......Started.... etc."

I have win98 also on same m/c on that window the com3 part (on which Lg mobile driver installed) not showing in Pcsync config menu it only shows com1 and com2.

Help me to solve this problem, I have attached error screen shot for understanding.

Girish Patel

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi guys,

I have downloaded sync software and able to download pics from phone to PC using LG Link software.

Now I am trying to synchronize my address book using LG DesktopLite software, but failed to connect to my phone.

I find this software is able to use COM1 and COM2 ports, where as I connected through USB. I donot know if this is the problem.

Is there any other software for USB.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

1. can we get voice ringtones on 6130?

2. can we download ringtones from PC to 6130 and with which software?

3. what is the sound file format which is recorded on a LG 6000?

4. can we send mms from any email account to a reliance phone which support rworld and mms?

5. i have seen one 6130 with voice ringtone but donno how , i think it is send through MMS , but donno which format does it support? AMR or MMF?

help

4. can we send mms from any email account to a reliance phone which support rworld and mms?

5. i have seen one 6130 with voice ringtone but donno how , i think it is send through MMS , but donno which format does it support? AMR or MMF?

help

35680[/snapback]

Answer: Yes

Answer: No, not yet.

Answer: .qcp (It is Qualcomm's proprietery format)

Answer: No, this does not work anymore for any phone model.

Answer: It supports .wav and .qcp

1. can u tell me how to send voice ringtones and other ringtones to this 6130?

2. if it supports WAV then how to upload it and what should be the maximum file size?

3. if the MMS from other email accounts are not supported now then how can we send this file?

Edited by gsmsikar

Hi,

I recently brought a serial data cable for my LG6130. The problem is that I am not able to transfer anything from my phone to my PC except for my gallery pictures which I have shot .

It neither shows the contact nor the sms etc.

I have tries the software version from lgmobiles.com , also the version posted on reliance website and also latest version of bitpim.

whenever i try to synchronize the two the phone switches off and switches on while giving this message.

"unable to connect to the phone.

Phone locked or restricted.

Synchronization failed.

Time : 00:18 sec"

Please help me as i need urgent backup of my stuff in the phone

I recently brought a serial data cable for my LG6130. The problem is that I am not able to transfer anything from my phone to my PC except for my gallery pictures which I have shot .

It neither shows the contact nor the sms etc.

if you are using lglink other things are deactivated on the handset software
I have tries the software version from lgmobiles.com , also the version posted on reliance website and also latest version of bitpim.

Bitpim does not work with LG6130 tell us too if you are able to do it...

whenever i try to synchronize the two the phone switches off and switches on while giving this message.

"unable to connect to the phone.

Phone locked or restricted.

phone resetting is a normal procedure check if you have locked the phone using lock mode...

Admins can kindly append this post under 6130 topic :P

Dear Basant_jp,

This is for you.

:P I want to thank all of the members who posted in this thread. I was using LG 5130 and frustated as nothing can be added for fun - ringtone, wallpaper. I read this thread and Nokia 6225 thread and selected LG 6130, as it support R-world. The 6255 is out of budget. So finally I purchased new LG 6130 yesterday.

I tried all the different ways iformed in this thread for sending ringtone and wallpaper as MMS, but could not receive any MMS in my mobile. :P First I tried using my outlook express - 09377605589@mms.ricmail.com (my number) and sent ringtones which are available in other threads. Since I have not received I tried the same using my rediffmail account, but then also not received any MMS. At last I sent MMS through the link given by you -

http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal/servlet/MMSLogin

but still not received MMS.

:P Please help me how to download ringtones and wallpapers through MMS in mobile. That was one of the reasong to switch over to 6130. :P

At last I sent MMS through the link given by you -

35948[/snapback]

Jus wait for a couple of days for your phone to get activated on the MMS Portal. It does definitely work till now!! Keep Trying, thats the best way to get ringtones/wallpapers. Make sure u reduce the size of wallpapers / ringtones n keep them within 80-100kB. And i think adding more slides than 1 to the MMS thru the Portal doesn't work. It gives error on the recd mms at the phone.

At last I sent MMS through the link given by you -

35948[/snapback]

Jus wait for a couple of days for your phone to get activated on the MMS Portal. It does definitely work till now!! Keep Trying, thats the best way to get ringtones/wallpapers. Make sure u reduce the size of wallpapers / ringtones n keep them within 80-100kB. And i think adding more slides than 1 to the MMS thru the Portal doesn't work. It gives error on the recd mms at the phone.

36036[/snapback]

Do I have to subscribe seperately to send mms through this portal? Are there any additional charges? Please tell me how to send mms to my LG RD 5130 through internet.

Well Netsavvy, You just have to register your number with Relianceinfo.com. It is the one which is mostly used by postpaid subscribers to view their bills, unbilled usages etc. Infact, all RIM users, be a preapaid or a postpaid can register to the service. Here is the link to register http://bill.relianceinfo.com/webapp/portal...et/RegisterUser

The same login details can be used to access SMS and MMS Portals...and till date the services are free...

Cheers!

Basant

I bought a 6130 initially it was not working I called up call center and asked them to update my phone in there records started working in a few days... try this also

i have download lg pc link software i can transfer photos from my phone but i m not able to do any thing from phone, i can not use option "write from phone". so help me for these. also give me other tips for transfering ringtone, wallpaper. also tell me some other thing special if u know abt these phone thanxxxxx.

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi

I hv setup Lg Desktoplite and LG Link.

All is fine but in LG LINK, ther eis only one option - i.e IMAGES

Iam able to download images from phone.

But there is NO option to download SMS, Avatar, Speed Dial...

Am I using the wrong s/w?

Can U help

rgds

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Dear friends

There ought to be some uncanny reason to the variation in the performance of Reliance Internet.

I have an LG LSI 110 Cordless Phone, and it gives speeds from 15 to 18 KB/sec, please note this is DOWNLOAD SPEED IN KBYTES PER second AND on a consistent basis. AND there is NO confusion, the downloads I did were in excess of 20 MB and speed was always above 15 KB/sec. That means it should be connecting at 230 kbps or more. And that too with a data cable which costs Rs. 20! ( I discovered this accidentally when the USB cable for my Canon printer fitted the LSI 110! )

Now I have taken a LG RD6130 and want to know if this one also gives that high a speed or is there a difference.

The techies, please shed light on this!!

Rohit

<POST MOVED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Hi there!

You can only download images using LG PC Link software......no other functionality available with the software so far....

I am facing a strange problem now a days when I go to camera option the phone when pressed take photo just stays on the option and does not show anything.... and if you press the buttton it goes to resolution tab.... and if you press back or any selection and press the back button again it comes back to take photo menu so effectively its impossible to click photo wid this phone anyone any ideas about this... no damage never dropped new phone few days back I got software upgraded... tooo

Dear Friends,

I am not in a position to receive wallpaper and ringtone as MMS from below mentioned portal.

When I send MMS through this portal on 09377605589@rmms.ricmail.com,(my number) I get alert on my cell and when I try to receive it, it connect to R-World and then message comes – “R-World not ready”. Now there is no way I can receive that MMS. After this I tried R-World and it’s works perfectly. I have tried sending wallpaper (@ 20kB) and ringtone (midi format - @ 3.7kb) which were downloaded from our forum only. :quest:

The version of my mobile LG-6130 (purchased on 15th July’05) is - S/W : RD613F15

PRL : 2

JAVA : CLDC-1.0

MIDP-1.0

I enquired at LG service centre and they said this F15 version is latest one. Some one said in this thread earlier that version 18 is the latest one. ??????????

LG service centre in Surat (Gujarat), (Om Sai Services, Golden Point, Ringroad) told me that there is a problem in 6130 regarding incoming MMS and there is no solution so far for the same. Funny answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I enquired the same at *333, and got the same answer – the version is latest and they also accepted that there is technical problem in 6130 about incoming MMS and as per them Reliance is working on the same. At present no solution for this. This phone was introduced @ 9 months back and still such answers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LG Service centre and *333 both accepted that LG-6130 has problem in receiving MMS!!!!!!!!! :angry:

One of the reason for changing from 5130 to 6130 was availability of downloading wallpapers and ringtones in 6130. Request you to please help me now what should I do?? How can I download ringtones and Wallpapers???? :help:

One more thing to add – I purchased data cable and downloaded LG Link and able to transfer data from my phone and also snap. The cable is Com port. First I tried USB, but driver was not available. In case any one is using USB cable, I shall be most thankfull if you send me driver for USB data cable. My email ID is ehsurat@sancharnet.in

Till date, am able to transfer pics/ringtones to my LG6130, using the MMS Portal. U got to make sure that the tones/wallpapers are below 80-100kB.

I am not able to access the MMS page!

Is anyone else facing the same problem?

I tried 2-3 times to access MMS page, but it sayd page can not be found. Dunno what is the problem???

Request to Chirag - pls. check from your end. You are the only person who can get MMS in your phone from this portal. I have always tried wallperpers and ringtones size < 60kb, but still same problem, and now today the page is not opening.

I am not able to login to the bill portal to view bills/unbilled usage. I think most of their online services are not available.....

I read about heavy rainfall in Mumbai causing malfunctioning of servers of most of the Banks and telcos.......Can it be one of the reason for the problem.....or is it because the systems are under upgradations :'( :'( :(

I am not able to login to the bill portal to view bills/unbilled usage. I think most of their online services are not available.....

I read about heavy rainfall in Mumbai causing malfunctioning of servers of most of the Banks and telcos.......Can it be one of the reason for the problem.....or is it because the systems are under upgradations :'(   :(   :wacko:

36651[/snapback]

Ya, you are correct. Today it's give different message - Internal Server Error. It could be due to heavy rain. Yesterday in Surat UTI bank ATMs were not working and also Reliance mobiles in Mumbai were down.

So let's wait for some days for system to settle. :'( :lol:

Works brilliant for me... still!! Jus transfered a wallpaper n ringtone! Hope u guys doing it in the right manner!