Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ravi_patent

Ecommerce Websites - Good, Bad and Ugly!

Kya Hitesh bhai.. Sabne chilla chilla kar bola "chor hai timtara.com" aur fir bhi aapko timtara hi aachi lagi.. Please beware. You may have to wait long for item or refund.

• Like 1

or else, please ask any fellow member from noida to go to their office & do some <censored>.. :P

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

I bought pen drive from offerbean.com and they send me a fake non working pen drive WTH.

I bought a bodybuilding supplement named British nutrition (manufactured indigenously in India) from indiasupplements.com and found dead flies inside. Manufacture date is Sept 2012. Didn't care for a return or refund.

EVOing on RCDMA using Tapatalk

:previous:

"Greed is good" said Gorden Gecko in "Wall Street" but may be that applies only to your field., i.e., Stock Market.

You have been forwarned! There is a dedicated topic on RIMWeb dated 28th August >> TimTara.Com Exposed

Plus numerous other warning signs earlier here as well as all around the web!

Kya Hitesh bhai.. Sabne chilla chilla kar bola "chor hai timtara.com" aur fir bhi aapko timtara hi aachi lagi.. Please beware. You may have to wait long for item or refund.

Over confidence... That's the only reply I've..

have been shopping online since many years now n have got 100s of products with lacs of rs... This is 1st time I've been trapped... In fact i just remember going thru timtara exposed thread but could not remember...

Let's see what happens..

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Indiatimes is the only shopping website where I had to throw the product after various complaints of getting a defective product. No CC, no defective product change, no refund.

I have had minor problems with 1-2 other websites but after posting on their FB, Twitter, the issue was resolved. But not so with Indiatimes.com, will never buy anything from them even if they sell the products at half price.

My experience:

I ordered a photo-frame With clock and 4 frames on 29th October. I bought it thinking that either I will use it or gift it someone on Diwali.

I received it on 3rd November. I saw 2 glasses were broken. So I raised the issue with CC and they assured that they will get it picked up for replacement.

2my6ec3.jpg

After many reminders, it was not picked up.

So, on 19th November, I thought of getting 2 pieces of broken glasses from the market and start using it.

When I started to remove the lamination, everything came out in bits and pieces in my hand as if it is lying in junkyard for years and this lamination has kept it intact in one piece. Please see the pictures.

23m4ub9.jpg

6rn0wg.jpg

2ls9nvl.jpg

I again sent the pictures to Indiatimes.com and requested them for refund/replacement but did not get any reply. I also posted on their FB and Twitter but no response.

Finally, I threw that photo-frame unnecessarily occupying space in my home.

That day, I committed myself not to buy anything from indiatimes.com again. They are so keen to dump their garbage to the customers.

• Like 1

^^^

They are going to lose many customers due to unresponsive customer service.

hey guys

Went online shopping in the year end sales, Wanted to surprise...bought a gift mangalsutrA from jabong,

Surprised she was..!!!they have sent me a baby version & are now hiding behind a no return policy......

please be careful with Jabong

Myntra, ebay, pepperfry have lovely return policies but

post-35119-0-10973600-1356631355_thumb.j

• Like 1

^^^

Hmmm......no return policy on Jabong....strange. :(

Always post such policies on their facebook page & twitter and also asks friends to comment. these way you educate mroe and more people as these cos do not bother about customer services.

did you pay with cc?

if so you can dispute the charges with your bank and send the photos as proof

Indiatimes is the only shopping website where I had to throw the product after various complaints of getting a defective product. No CC, no defective product change, no refund.

I have had minor problems with 1-2 other websites but after posting on their FB, Twitter, the issue was resolved. But not so with Indiatimes.com, will never buy anything from them even if they sell the products at half price.

My experience:

I ordered a photo-frame With clock and 4 frames on 29th October. I bought it thinking that either I will use it or gift it someone on Diwali.

I received it on 3rd November. I saw 2 glasses were broken. So I raised the issue with CC and they assured that they will get it picked up for replacement.

After many reminders, it was not picked up.

So, on 19th November, I thought of getting 2 pieces of broken glasses from the market and start using it.

When I started to remove the lamination, everything came out in bits and pieces in my hand as if it is lying in junkyard for years and this lamination has kept it intact in one piece. Please see the pictures.

I again sent the pictures to Indiatimes.com and requested them for refund/replacement but did not get any reply. I also posted on their FB and Twitter but no response.

Finally, I threw that photo-frame unnecessarily occupying space in my home.

That day, I committed myself not to buy anything from indiatimes.com again. They are so keen to dump their garbage to the customers.

did you pay with cc?

if so you can dispute the charges with your bank and send the photos as proof

Yes, I should have done that but keeping in mind, the time and effort it takes and the money involved (Rs.350/-), I did not feel that it's worth it.

hey guys

Went online shopping in the year end sales, Wanted to surprise...bought a gift mangalsutrA from jabong,

Surprised she was..!!!they have sent me a baby version & are now hiding behind a no return policy......

please be careful with Jabong

Myntra, ebay, pepperfry have lovely return policies but

attachicon.gifsparkles-.11-Carat-Diamond-Mangalsutra-In-18Karat-Gold-With-Free-Gold-Coin-4355-29516-1-product.jpg

Jabong People have agreed and have taken back the item. Refund process has been initiated as per mail and telecon.....thanks friends

:previous:

No idea really.

May be you can try & let us all know the result! :P:suicide:

Even i need advice if anyone has any firsthand/secondhand experience to share.

1. www.buyatbrands.com

2. www.Livebranded.com

Looking to purchase watches..

Last year lured my the Attractive Coupons I ordered a Pen Drive from TIMTARA.COM and to my surprise they didn't ship the Product. After several phone calls the staff always try to assure me that they will deliver the Product soon after sometime they started saying that they have already delivered the Product and will provide me the shipping details soon. I have spent a month arguing that I haven't received the Product! The thing is they have never shipped it...So PLEASE BEWARE of SUCH SCAMS!!!

timtara.com's CEO arrested by EoW.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/delhi/Fraud-charge-on-online-store/articleshow/19300003.cms

tappa-talking from droid razr..

About time they did that - lots of cheated users and undelivered orders - timtara was the black spot of Indian online shopping scene. Due to guys like these, now more people would be scared to shop online and send our beloved online shopping sites into bankruptcy!

This week was black week for Indian e-commerce.

Timtara heads arrested on fraud case.

Seventymm n wokshop closed shops.

Sent from my IRIS_501 using Tapatalk 2

also buytheprice is now a part of tradus.

just noticed today.

http://www.sahivalue.com/staticpages/index/staticpage/2<br />Hi.. Does anyone have contacted this site called sahivalue com by any means? Pls share your experience if any... Thx<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

also buytheprice is now a part of tradus.

just noticed today.

Wow, the big consolidation of Indian shopping sites has started!