Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Most Awaited Reliance Netconnect Plans For Prepaid CDMA Mobile Users

you told that daily pack of Rs 5 gives 1.38hrs of internet. i activated this pack while the omh ruim was on a modem (unlocked mts mblaze modem, zte AC2766) and sent the sms from modem UI, i got only 50 MB data usage. I am from Kolkata and the pack works but for 50 MB only. I like to know how to get 1.38 hrs of internet instead of 50 MB! should i activate the plan while the ruim is inserted on a cdma handset?

Actually its Rs50.00 (But it shows by default as 50MB). And your net usage deduct with time based,

i.e. 60paise per minit irrelavant of download & upload. So you will get a time of 83 minits i.e. 1.38hour,

i.e. your cost is 6paise per minit. But be careful as after this 1.38hour, your usage will cut at 5paise for

10KB i.e. Rs.5.12 per MB from your main balance. I practically used and found this.

• Like 3

you told that daily pack of Rs 5 gives 1.38hrs of internet. i activated this pack while the omh ruim was on a modem (unlocked mts mblaze modem, zte AC2766) and sent the sms from modem UI, i got only 50 MB data usage. I am from Kolkata and the pack works but for 50 MB only. I like to know how to get 1.38 hrs of internet instead of 50 MB! should i activate the plan while the ruim is inserted on a cdma handset?

Actually its Rs50.00 (But it shows by default as 50MB). And your net usage deduct with time based,

i.e. 60paise per minit irrelavant of download & upload. So you will get a time of 83 minits i.e. 1.38hour,

i.e. your cost is 6paise per minit. But be careful as after this 1.38hour, your usage will cut at 5paise for

10KB i.e. Rs.5.12 per MB from your main balance. I practically used and found this.

I came to know another thing: if you recharge after 12:00, you will get 166 minutes of usage till 6 am ! via @saket

actually night usage (10pm-6am) is double but to enjoy 166 min, you have to activate the pack after 00:00!!

Edited by inception
  • Like 1

Dear amitji, is there any similar plans available in postpaid?? Or ll this plan work on post paid...

Unable to activate this pack of ACT NET50 for the past 2 to 3 days.

When I send a SMS "ACT NET50" to 53739

I get the following reply :"Dear subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

Has any one else also faced this problem?

Mods please help....

Unable to activate this pack of ACT NET50 for the past 2 to 3 days.

When I send a SMS "ACT NET50" to 53739

I get the following reply :"Dear subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

Has any one else also faced this problem?

Mods please help....

Ya..same here...other evdo or 1x data plans are not at all value for money and this process aint working since d last few days:(plz if any1 has a better plan dan 200mb for rs100, kindly tell....m even willing to pay premium for a hacked plan...

I think they are pulling up these plans (NET50, Rs.296) to introduce the new Unified plans soon.

Hope new plans will be for all circles and matching the 2G/GPRS tariff of GSM players.

the last operator to introduce

Sub Rs 100 data plan for mobile user.

AT LAST SLEEPING RCOM is now got awake.

Also shame to MTS, bcoz they haven't introduced those mobile data plan in all circle except WB and kolkata

Hi,

I got these plans on reliance website. Are these plans are availbale for CDMA prepaid mobile internet.

Source: http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/rworld/HTML/MobileNet.html#an2

MobileNet 2G Plans

Prepaid

minus.gif MobileNet 0

Pay as you go

Rental: Free - No rental charges! Browsing charges 10paisa/10 Kb.

minus.gif MobileNet 5Day Pack

Rental: Rs. 5/- per day. Browsing upto 50 MB free. 10p/10kb applicable post free usage. To subscribe use any of these options…

buy_now.gif

• SMS M5 to 51234 (Toll free)
  • Dial *123*005# (Toll free)
    Three Day Pack

• Rental: Rs.15
  • Pack Validity : 3 days
  • Browsing upto : 500 MB
  • 10p/10kb applicable post free usage
  • Dial *565*015# to buy

minus.gif MobileNet 51

Fortnight Pack

Rental: Rs.51/- for 15 days. Browsing upto 1 GB free. 10p/10kb applicable post free usage. To subscribe use any of these options…

buy_now.gif

• SMS M51 to 51234 (Toll free)
  • Dial *123*051# (Toll free)

minus.gif MobileNet 29

Weekly Pack (Avaliable with Retailer on Erecharge and paper voucher)

Rental: Rs.29/- for 7 days. Browsing upto 500MB free. 10p/10kb applicable post free usage. To subscribe contact your nearest retailer and ask for MobileNet

minus.gif MobileNet 99

Monthly Pack (Only through eRetailer)

Rental: Rs.99/- for 30 days. Browsing upto 2.5GB free. 10p/10kb applicable post free usage. To subscribe contact your nearest retailer and ask for MobileNet

Usage Details :

To get your data Usage details on your prepaid Mobile SMS MBAL to 55333(tollfree).

Thanks

• Like 1

Sorry it's written there

For GSM & RTL users, attractive packages are available to be bought just off the net.

Main to shocked hi ho gaya tha.... :hi2:

Thanks

Edited by akshmail

dear amtji and other friends

any new plan launched for cdma data usage...please update

regards

pabitra

so as of now this plan is dead. and once again rcom cdma is stuck with no

cheap data plans for prepaid users.

i m so glad to have my photon with support for both. at least i m able to enjoy

data at cheap rates on reliance 3g.

Seriously RCDMA prepaid users are in very pathetic stage in data usage. Must convert to Postpaid or GSM. :unsure:

Which plan in RCDMA postpaid is good for now?

is there any plan like Rs99 = 4 GB or similar in postpaid?? (1x)

Any New CDMA Plans for TN/Chennai?

No such plans on.. Postpaid too

Which plan in RCDMA postpaid is good for now?

is there any plan like Rs99 = 4 GB or similar in postpaid?? (1x)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

^^^

I cant think of any plan like Rs99 = 4 GB or similar in Pre / Post at-least by RCDMA. Even if they launch something like this than be prepared to Pay a huge NUC.

This is the only painful thing with RCDMA. They will loose customers if they continue like this. at-least tataindicom is cheaper than RCDMA.

and now also we have to pay Huge NUC which is a crap. I saw a plan in RGSM in which users get 2.5 GB for 99 rupees (Postpaid). but RGSM network is problem when I go to my hometown, only one signal and some times no signal. after complaining so many times, still they have not resolved this issue.

DOCOMO is having good coverage in y native but no Unlimited STD calls between DOCOMO.

so as of now this plan is dead. and once again rcom cdma is stuck with no

cheap data plans for prepaid users.

i m so glad to have my photon with support for both. at least i m able to enjoy

data at cheap rates on reliance 3g.

This plan is working in New Delhi. I am daily using this 5 Rs plan.

I have activated this right now.

On Thu Dec 29 2011 09:33:47 IST Your Core a/c bal is 39.740 MB valid till 2021-07-21 and your Netconnect a/c bal is 50.000 MB valid till 2011-12-29

Regards

:previous:

Oh yes! It's still working. I have activated this pack now by following the procedure described here and it has deducted Rs 5 from my main phone balance. Since, I am using Samsung Galaxy Pop i559, I am unable to connect internet by creating new APN with name, user, PPP, password as my phone number. Is there anything else that I have missed out?

There is one more thing in this phone is "Use Packed Data" option. Before activating EVDO, I had enabled this to activate internet as mentioned by my samsung vendor. It worked too but also it ****ed out my main balance in few seconds with bad internet speed.

So, I am not activating this option this time. Could any one help me to sort out this issue? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sorry it's written there

For GSM & RTL users, attractive packages are available to be bought just off the net.

Main to shocked hi ho gaya tha.... :hi2:

Thanks

LoLzzz...... mai bhi !! coz i'm presently using those plans in my RGSM. So how come i missed it out on my RCDMA!!!

Those attractive plans are for GSM only.

^^^

They have not mentioned any plan for CDMA prepaid anywhere in the site. :threatenlumber:

^^ becoz there arent any :ranting: :ranting: there are some but can be done only through rworld , if u are using an foreign handset, sorry my friend u are doomed !!

not wrking just trying from 3 days. throwing this error.

:"Dear subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

Tried from 3 different no. cell. Region :- mumbai & maharastra.