Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Most Awaited Reliance Netconnect Plans For Prepaid CDMA Mobile Users

I subscribed to this pack yesterday only in Delhi.

I done it today in Delhi, working here.

yes

i too faces while activation,

it took me to send multiple sms and once it works.

FOr MPCG circle it working

but for maharashtra circle not getting activated, not even single time it works

I have long back stopped waiting and waiting for good data plans from R-CDMA. Still use my R-CDMA, but only for STD and local voice calls and SMS (with simple FV399 plan and a basic handset that gives long battery backup).

For my mobile data and ISD voice call needs I switched to MTNL 3G on Android phone about 18 months back. Carrying two handsets seemed troublesome initially but now got adjusted to it.

At home I have unlimited broadband and as a back up a MTS data card, both connected to a 3G router.

:"Dear subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

Same here in A.P. May be trying multiple times will yield us some result !!! LoLzzz...

Activated the service 3 times in last 2 days. Activated today at 06:53 AM. Region: Maharashtra circle.

:"Dear subscriber, your request could not be processed. Please try again. We regret the inconvenience. Reliance."

Same here in A.P. May be trying multiple times will yield us some result !!! LoLzzz...

It is not working in AP.same error message.Trying for 3 days.called CC they are totally unaware of the plan.

Has anyone used this plan in Andrapradsh.

Pls give feedback .Help how to get it activated.

It is not working in AP.same error message.Trying for 3 days.called CC they are totally unaware of the plan.

Has any one using in AP.Activated recently.Pls help me activate the plan.I have tried several times but same error msg.CC is of totally useless

working fine in kolkata!getting nice speed in both modem and phone

@amitjain: I activated the plan and got netconnect balance of 50,but instead of 1.38hours as mentioned by you it was finished in just 10 minutes.Is it now volume based plan?

Has any one using in AP.Activated recently.Pls help me activate the plan.I have tried several times but same error msg.CC is of totally useless

This plan might not be applicable in A.P, That's what i believe. So many users from A.P tried but same error message.

Is there any plan available for Kerala. Like that of GPRS89 in BSNL, is there any plan available for CDMA customers of Kerala. Kindly reply, if any one has any idea about it.

working fine in kolkata!getting nice speed in both modem and phone

@amitjain: I activated the plan and got netconnect balance of 50,but instead of 1.38hours as mentioned by you it was finished in just 10 minutes.Is it now volume based plan?

I had talk with R-CDMA CC, they said per minute data plans are withdrawn, now 5p/10kB. And Net50 plan is now giving only 50MB instead of 50 Rs usage.

• Like 1

Is there any plan available for Kerala. Like that of GPRS89 in BSNL, is there any plan available for CDMA customers of Kerala. Kindly reply, if any one has any idea about it.

Are you looking for plans on BSNL CDMA or Reliance CDMA?

AFAIK BSNL does not activate EVDO on voice enabled RUIM in Kolkata. 1X is activated and base tariff is 5p/100kB and on prepaid its Rs 350 for unlimited usage, on postpaid there are 2 plans - unlimited 250 with roam in the city and unlimited 350 for pan India roaming (not sure about Mumbai and Delhi roaming on MTNL 1x).

I using R-CDMA (MAH) with SRP200 plan on Palm Pixi plus. Is there any plan for me ?

@inception thanks!!btw u r so lucky I could never make cc understnand internet in cdma!It seems I must port out of R-cdma now!Total hopeless for internet! :ranting:

Net 50 in prepaid plan now giving 50mb data only in kolkata!Can anyone tell me what is the pulse for deducting data?i.e. if I use 200 kb in a data session what will be the deduction?200kb or 1mb?thanks.

customer care doesnt know this plan exist! :ranting:

Rs 5 PLAN IS NOW "VOLUME BASED" NOT "TIME BASED" IT ONLY GIVES 50 MB FOR RS 5 VALIDITY (1 DAY).

SO USE WITH CAUTION!! :nerves: I ALMOST END UP REDUCING MY BALANCE OF RS 75 IN AROUND 45 MINS FOR DOWNLOADS WHICH EXCEEDED 50 MB :doh:

@vkapse

from which circle u belong?

Rs 5 PLAN IS NOW "VOLUME BASED" NOT "TIME BASED" IT ONLY GIVES 50 MB FOR RS 5 VALIDITY (1 DAY).

SO USE WITH CAUTION!! :nerves: I ALMOST END UP REDUCING MY BALANCE OF RS 75 IN AROUND 45 MINS FOR DOWNLOADS WHICH EXCEEDED 50 MB :doh:

yah same here in kolkata

If it is the case then it would be great. I dont have to keep turning off my data.

Amitji, please enlighten us..

Well.... Rs.5/- plan is limited to 50MB with subscription validity of 24 hours, it is GPRS plan. Looks like CDMA 1x and GPRS / EDGE is flat now.

@inception thanks!!btw u r so lucky I could never make cc understnand internet in cdma!It seems I must port out of R-cdma now!Total hopeless for internet! :ranting:

Net 50 in prepaid plan now giving 50mb data only in kolkata!Can anyone tell me what is the pulse for deducting data?i.e. if I use 200 kb in a data session what will be the deduction?200kb or 1mb?thanks.

customer care doesnt know this plan exist! :ranting:

it will be charged as 5p/10kB ...

^^^ with this Rs 5 pack, I am getting 50MB data on EVDO... so it is still better than EDGE/1X

^^^ with this Rs 5 pack, I am getting 50MB data on EVDO... so it is still better than EDGE/1X

off course better! but it is very difficult to know when 50 mb is finished!mts and even docomo cdma have better plans :nerves: