Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KAPILKDEV

TRAI ordered MTS to inform their subscribers about the closure of service

:previous: Is MTS bidding for selected circles or pan India?

:previous:

Selected Circles if you believe MTS Press Release,
“Sistema Shyam TeleServices is committed to its operations in India. It today submitted its application to participate in the 800-MHz spectrum auctions. After auctions, with the operational footprint clearly defined, the plan is to focus on data-centric voice-enabled strategy in select circles and build an even stronger MTS brand in India,” the company said in a statement.

The only concern is how much ammount of spectrum in which circles they will buy!

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 on MTS

And I pray to God that MTS need not to belch out a hefty lot in the ensuing sell-off for which the tariff gets bloated.

MTS is the only bidder in the 2G auction source

MTS is the only bidder in the 2G auction source

All the operators are playing subtle games and throwing the Govt as well as the apex court in Catch 22 position. What will be the position if GSM spectrums for some circles remain unsold this time also?

They are going for only 11 circles

Ya, it's true if we believe the last press release of MTS.... But I think actual scenario will be different. :)

BTW hope they will buy highest available amount of spectrum in most of the circles. Because they need the extra amount of spectrum to launch evdo rev.B with simultaneous voice service in near future.:D Now let's hope for the best. :wub:

Hope they will carry cheap tariff with strong network which is the trademark of MTS. :rolleyes:

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by avishekghosh

^

Yes, Mr. Ambassador of MTS :hypocrite:

I think MTS will buy minimal amount of spectrum in this auction and save the the existing customers. As the spectrum still remaining unsold, Government will again reduce the price and MTS try to acquire more spectrum in low cost.

^

Yes, Mr. Ambassador of MTS :hypocrite:

Thanks for your compliments sir! ;)

Sent from my hTc Droid Incredible 2 on MTS

The operators must also be looking at the developments in BWA. Paticularly the recent developments regarding voice over BWA

Any latest upadte fr wb circle?

Sent from my HTC S610d using Tapatalk 2

:previous:

MTS will surely get license in West Bengal and other 10 circles in the base price as no other applicant in the coming 2G auction. MTS has license upto 11 March and auction will be held on the same day, so MTS can continue it's service.

I am worried about their service in wb as i have around 40 connection in my family and business

@ Ashis, don't worry, be happy.

MTS is not bidding for 3 more circles. One circle is Mumbai. Don't know which are the other 2 Circles.

Lets hope its not wb or kolkata

MTS got license in these circles Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Gujarat, Kolkata, West bengal. One more circle, but it is not confirm. MTS has already license in Rajastan circle.

Final Circles acquired by MTS are Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh (West), West Bengal.

Mumbai, Maharashtra & Uttar Pradesh (East) circles are out & MTS services should stop there.

The loss of this 3 circles are gain for subscribers of other circles as MTS acquired 3 blocks of 1.25 Mhz spectrum each in other circles instead of 2 blocks for which it deposited earnest money. So more spectrum for continuing circles.

Good news to hear that more blocks in continuing circles, but loss of 3 circles is a really bad news

Edited by KAPILKDEV