Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
LTE4G

Reliance Jio Latest Offers!

while selecting 149/- how can I get 11 unused data voucher simultaneously? Please clarify.

On 10/5/2018 at 8:07 PM, jyotirimweb said:

while selecting 149/- how can I get 11 unused data voucher simultaneously? Please clarify.

Don't go to Recharge section, instead go to "My Vouchers" (in MyJio app). Under "My vouchers" section click on "BUY" -> deselect/uncheck ₹399 voucher which is selected by default and select/check ₹149 voucher -> scroll down and select/check ₹11 booster voucher too -> proceed to payments. You will get an option to redeem your existing ₹50 discount voucher.

You will get both the vouchers in your "My vouchers" section which can be activated/redeemed or transferred to any other number.

Hope this clarifies.:)

Edited by LTE4G

I think, few days back jio has closed this loophole. Now we can't add booster pack in add voucher section. It was good, till it lasted, since that's the only way to make use of many of the accumulated vouchers.

Sent from my AZFMPM16G using Tapatalk

Attention !! Check "MyJio App" - Jio has silently credited 2GB / day Jio Celebration Pack Today. :)

IMG_20181026_200641.thumb.jpg.0d7cec142d8065201b2b28d2a8b37895.jpg

Edited by LTE4G

Karnataka Circle

Jio Celebration pack - 2GB/day credited to my Jio MDN [inactive since July 2018] last morning [31-Oct-2018, 11.04AM] - valid till 04-Nov-2018, 11.04AM

Probably this is the first post in December in the forum. See how Jio changed everything. Any way I came here for my old friends who could help me. 

As of now Airtel and Vodafone introduced monthly min. recharge of 23/35, and my father speaks 30-40 min/day even less and does not use data. He uses airtel prepaid. What could be the best option for him? Should he port to BSNL ?

8 hours ago, inception said:

Probably this is the first post in December in the forum. See how Jio changed everything. Any way I came here for my old friends who could help me. 

As of now Airtel and Vodafone introduced monthly min. recharge of 23/35, and my father speaks 30-40 min/day even less and does not use data. He uses airtel prepaid. What could be the best option for him? Should he port to BSNL ?

daily 30-40 min is not very light use. does BSNL have a plan to suit that. also how good is BSNL signal at your location? Have you thought of Jio 98 plan?

If he doesn't use data, then even JioPhone plan 49 is good. U just need to buy a new JioPhone. You can add his number in your smartphones myjio app and do recharges and check details there. Queuing of recharges is much better than 35Rs per 28 days, imho.

If jio is not an option, then go for BSNL. Rs319 gives unlimited calls for 90 days. Still better option is 1699 recharge for One year, which is almost the cost of JioPhone. I am using this in my BSNL number. Difference between 319 and 1699 is just 423Rs per year or Rs35 per month. But you get daily 2GB data (4.1GB now) and UL roaming in MTNL network in Mumbai Delhi as well.

Sent from my Samsung C9 pro using Tapatalk