Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Is Threre Any Chance Of 7135 Cost Getting Reduced ?

I just came to know from web world that Reliance has stopped selling Kyo 7135. So this thread becomes irrelavent.

I just came to know from web world that Reliance has stopped selling Kyo 7135. So this thread becomes irrelavent.

I still have one box packed left with me !!!

Setu, you must be referring to the 7135 handsets at the normal price of Rs.30,000 odd. The refurbished handsets which are available under RIC employees offer is still being offered from Web World in DAKC.

Setu, you must be referring to the 7135 handsets at the normal price of Rs.30,000 odd. The refurbished handsets which are available under RIC employees offer is still being offered from Web World in DAKC.

No its no more available in DAKC......

ok, I guess they would be getting more soon since these are refurbished handsets.

ok, I guess they would be getting more soon since these are refurbished handsets.

Infact yesterday I checked out From DAKC WW if some new handset is available for Employes.. and he said there is no handset at the moment....

One more thing i came to know when i called him.. about hello tunes.... The person to whom I called there was a hello tune available on his no. And i was shocked....... have i dialled correct no. and yes it was right now...

When confirmed from him he said yes its under testing and will be launched by 1st may probably.. And also 6265 will be launched soon as it is too under testing :)

Hi all.. I want to buy a new Kyocera PDA in Pune. The problem is neither RWW or RWE has them in stock. Where can i buy one in Pune?

VSC

Hi all.. I want to buy a new Kyocera PDA in Pune. The problem is neither RWW or RWE has them in stock. Where can i buy one in Pune?

VSC

You are bit late buddy..

It isn't available 'off the shelf' anywhere. Even the refurbished handsets released by Reliance in DAKC Web World is over now.

i am interested in buying ky 7135 .. if someone in mumbai,,,is interested let me know....what will be the cost and calll me on 9324386968

i have a nokia 2255 flAP 2 day old phone i wanna sell i am ok for sell it at 4800 i bought for 5300

I have but am from ahmedabad, is it OK?

ankur, you may try contacting kshak by PM (Private Message) or E-mail through his profile.

ankur, you may try contacting kshak by PM (Private Message) or E-mail through his profile.

Is there anyone who wanna sell 7135 ?

Call me Ankur :clap1:

Hi..

I am willing to sell my Kyocera 7135 PDA, in new condition very little used, with box pack and bill.

It is showing SRCP message, PDA part working perfectly. Willing to sell along with one extra battery original and 512 MB SD Card at Rs. 6000.

Call on 9311146111 or mail at rohsum@yahoo.com

Note: the SRCP message means that the phone part won't work unless the board is replaced (costs Rs.6000).

and here in mum i'm gettin the 7135 with working phone (second) from one dealer at 7500 .. :clap:

lolz ... just got the last piece from him

cheers

ashok

Hey Ashok,

I am giving away an extra battery I got at 1000 bucks from Hyderabad Service Center and an MMC Card 512 MB 1000 bucks along with it as I don't require them anymore. So it effectively works out to be 4000 for the PDA, without the phone, fair enough? Tell me if ur looking at it for some R& D!

I would be intrested in the battery and a headset ... but already have 2 - so no more for me yaar ...

512 - i get here way cheaper - at 590 bucks :unsure:

cheers

ashok

Hey,

I am a bit late here, but is someone still there who can provide me with

the new box-packed handset below 8500 Rs.

ThanKz

DePP.

Not new / box pack anyway ... coz that does not exist anymore mate ..

the handsets were manufactured in 2003, and reliance cleared its stock last year .. and the worst f- up was that many of the handsets had the SRCP problem .. which has a really costly solution !!

cheers

ashok

i have one kyocera 7135 six monts old , looks like new with all box pack acc.

i want to sell this handset in 6000 rs

if anyone want then contact me.

doubt that archit ... if u have that would be a refub ... which I would not touch after paying money :Decepcionado: