Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ssr

Is Threre Any Chance Of 7135 Cost Getting Reduced ?

hey suddenly kyocera has rocked

I am intereseted if I get it for 10k but i was told it would cost 15k?

Well, if you have the right contacts, you can get this one for as low as Rs.7999 ! Sorry, but don't ask me from where !

Well, if you have the right contacts, you can get this one for as low as Rs.7999 ! Sorry, but don't ask me from where !

Correction mate Rs 6,500 + courier charges LOL ....... Thats only if you have the right contacts.

Now this is very interesting.

6500, I am ready with the cash right now.

you guys have to do this favor.

Tell me where do I get it from?

++++++ Update ++++++

Kyocera 7135 :

Rs 7,500 --- cost

+ 4% --- Bill

+ Rs 275 --- Courier charges

----------------------------------

Rs 8,035 ---- Cost

Ps : There are 17 ( 3 sold allready ;) ) pieces available. They will be given on a first cum first serve basis.

Box packed and delivery in 5 working days.

People interested can call me on +91 0 9323031414.

Kindly note Price is not negotiable ....

Thanks.

i know dakc bill is of 7999. how can u give cheaper then this ? will the set u give have warranty , genunine bill .

i am ready for bulk purchase

Very funny handsets sold out without DAKC rates dosent claims warranty & r not genueine.Oh my god till now i purchased warranty less & non genueine handsets,I am helpless :)

There is NO warranty on the handset. The handsets are good, unused. But that's it. No warranty whatsoever.

Iceman is really selling at the bottom price. If you expect further fall, pls contact Mr. Ambani. He alone can get you pieces cheaper than this, no one else can.

Lol ani_meher... could be ... but I am one of the first to pick up a bunch from iceman :)

Cheers

Ashok

I saw few 7135s on ebay selling as high as 15,000! That's the height! 100% profit. And here, people will soon start expecting to buy one even for less than the original 8000 price. Sigh.

;):clap:;) , I don't know why people lie. Either he is bluffing for the rate or is now out of stock

Even i have got my own Kyo last Saturday

:lol:

If you expect further fall, pls contact Mr. Ambani. He alone can get you pieces cheaper than this, no one else can.

LoL nice one mate.

If you expect further fall, pls contact Mr. Ambani. He alone can get you pieces cheaper than this, no one else can.

LoL nice one mate.

Hi Friends,

People called up me 2 ask how come ICEMAN is giving this handset for so less..???

Instead of asking me guy's U should Ask him .............How would I know how come he is arranging for so less.. ???

One more question I was asked that why am i selling it for the price more than him and STILL even though he is giving for 8035/-

Answer for this is very simple.......... I can get u the bills of handset on your name that too from DAKC's WW.

And of course this handsets dont have warranty on them, And also no one can give it to U, But Still I feel that a bill From DAKC would make some diffrence.. and should get the warranty...........

Hence I feel the people who had doubts... are clear now.......

One guy from Chennai asked me to whom all I have sold the handset..

Below is the List

basant_jp

Ashokjp

IC£MAN

munnamobile

rohsum

supernova

kshah

.........few more

Correction mate Rs 6,500 + courier charges LOL ....... Thats only if you have the right contacts.

The contact is easy to guess. The chairman's office!

Write to the chairman office, from Relianceinfo.com website, with following text:

Dear Mr.Ambani AKA Indian Santa Clause,

I promise to be a good boy/girl for all the year. I promise I'll not write anything bad about RIM on rimweb. I promise I'll put the blame on others of whatever bad I've written till date about RIM. I promise I'll be a good father, husband, son, and customer. I promise.... heck, let's get directly to the point.

PLS PLS PLS SEND ME A 7135 FOR LESS THAN 7999.

Who knows, you can get your wish fulfilled.

lol Lol !!! muahahahahahahahaha ... seriously ... I fell off my chair reading that letter!! ha hah ah a ha ;) the chairmans office guy who will read the mail I sent with a similar content is sure gonna have a wild laugh, and in the process get introduced to rimweb ... :clap:

Cheers

Ashok

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Boy this thing is creating quite a scene. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

Way to go Ani.

LOLz!!!!! damn thats was hillarious ! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure how IC£MAN is giving it for Rs.6500, so you'll have to ask him :P Anyway, I'll get mine for the cheapest price as I do not have to pay for courier charges, will get from local WW directly ;)

Edited by Arun

++++++ Update ++++++

Kyocera 7135 :

Rs 7,500 --- cost

+ 4% --- Bill

+ Rs 275 --- Courier charges

----------------------------------

Rs 8,035 ---- Cost

Ps : There are 17 ( 3 sold allready :lol: ) pieces available. They will be given on a first cum first serve basis.

Box packed and delivery in 5 working days.

People interested can call me on +91 0 9323031414.

Kindly note Price is not negotiable ....

Thanks.

i want one you can catch me on 9354595959

I'm not sure how IC£MAN is giving it for Rs.6500, so you'll have to ask him :P

Correction mate i never said that i am giving them for Rs 6,500 :confuse:

All i said was that " Correction mate Rs 6,500 + courier charges LOL ....... Thats only if you have the right contacts. "

The price mentioned by me has allways been Rs 8,035.

I also have ordered With iceman.

I also have ordered With iceman.

hi

i am interested

pl call me on 93220 98604

or send me PM

serious

I brought it from IC£MAN

I brought it from IC£MAN, Then phone is really cool... Gr8 Phone and Great support by IC£MAN and Ashok and RIMWEB.