Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

can we buy a RUIM card from Webworld without buyin a reliance RUIM handset..

i intend gifting a Moto Razr purchased from TATA

As per my information, MotoRAZR is a non-RUIM handest, so having a RUIM card from Reliance will not help you use that phone on Reliace network. Do confirm on this and let us all know.

Cheers!

Hi if in Delhi anyone wants to buy the Nokia 6265 Handset on oder they can contact Nokia Priority Dealer in Ashok Vihar who is giving this handset for Rs.15500. Only Silver colour is available. His number is 27110709 & 47091515.

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Guys does any of u know whether any other colour apart from Silver has been launched by Reliance or not? Did any of you get a data cable with the kit?

Oops! I just called up this Nokia Priority Dealer...and he says he did not sell any 6265, infact, he says hat he never got this handset from the distributor and will get the stocks tomorrow only... It seems to be me that after tapping the market demand, he now wants to charge more and is not willing to sell it in 15500 anymore.

Any other dealer/WW/WWE selling it at reasonable rates in East Delhi?

Cheers!

Hi if in Delhi anyone wants to buy the Nokia 6265 Handset on oder they can contact Nokia Priority Dealer in Ashok Vihar who is giving this handset for Rs.15500. Only Silver colour is available. His number is 27110709 & 47091515.

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Guys does any of u know whether any other colour apart from Silver has been launched by Reliance or not? Did any of you get a data cable with the kit?

Oops! I just called up this Nokia Priority Dealer...and he says he did not sell any 6265, infact, he says hat he never got this handset from the distributor and will get the stocks tomorrow only... It seems to be me that after tapping the market demand, he now wants to charge more and is not willing to sell it in 15500 anymore.

Any other dealer/WW/WWE selling it at reasonable rates in East Delhi?

Cheers!

I have heard that the Nokia Priority Dealer in Sector 18 Noida is selling it for Rs.16200. Not confirm though.

Thanks

Abhishek

Hi does any one know if Black and Silver colour is available with Reliance or not as shown in there brochure.

Thanks

Abhishek

I have heard that the Nokia Priority Dealer in Sector 18 Noida is selling it for Rs.16200. Not confirm though.

Thanks

Abhishek

I have seen the handset packed at Mobiltel(Beside Sony World) at Sec 18 Noida - he is selling for 16300/- :)

Now i m thinking hard :angry: if i really need this expensive handset :grin:

Thanks

Abhishek

I have seen the handset packed at Mobiltel(Beside Sony World) at Sec 18 Noida - he is selling for 16300/- :)

Now i m thinking hard :angry: if i really need this expensive handset :grin:

Which colour was available over there?

Was it total Silver?? Was any other colour over there?

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

I have NOKIA 6270 which is the GSM brother of this phone. Battery hardly lasts for 2 days. Mostly it lasts for 36 hours or so.

So ruim card is free correct ?

Can someone answer this plz

So ruim card is free correct ?

Can someone answer this plz

It costs Rs.25 and u have to buy it seperately

Abhishek

For how much did u all buy 6265 at ur place..

Im getting for 16500 @ Kalyan ( Mumbai )

For how much did u all buy 6265 at ur place..

Im getting for 16500 @ Kalyan ( Mumbai )

hi

which colours are u getting in mumbai?

Thanks

Abhishek

Hi !

Today my handset got activated after i had a dharna in webworld... and i had mentioned about the free gifts that they had offered along with this package were actually not free..

they had not given me the computerised bill as server was down for two continous days.. today i got that in which they charged me for those so called free gifts... i quarreled with them that "this is not offered by reliance in the package, neither do i need, nor i had asked for, and if you told me that it is free then u should not charge for the same". They had no point to support their argument and then they surrendered and gave me the refund of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- against the 10hrs internet pack + 100 for Prepaid talk time pack) so atlast the handset costed me for Rs.15,999/- + Rs. 25 HCC total : 16,024/-

Had a good learning...that if something gets delayed then its for the good...

As of now very much satisfied with my phone..

[Off-topic]

These days most of the WWs have been turned into "Franchisee" from the earlier "Company Owned Company Operated" stores. As the franchisee gets a percentage of the revenue earned from the WW, they try to maximize the revenue by coupling the Broadband Deals with the handsets. I know a WW where they refused to sell the handset without the BB combo, and my friend had to buy the handset from another local shop (whose loss it is, is anyones guess).

[/Off-topic]

@Vanita: BTW, which WW did you buy the handset from?

Hi !

Today my handset got activated after i had a dharna in webworld... and i had mentioned about the free gifts that they had offered along with this package were actually not free..

they had not given me the computerised bill as server was down for two continous days.. today i got that in which they charged me for those so called free gifts... i quarreled with them that "this is not offered by reliance in the package, neither do i need, nor i had asked for, and if you told me that it is free then u should not charge for the same". They had no point to support their argument and then they surrendered and gave me the refund of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 300/- against the 10hrs internet pack + 100 for Prepaid talk time pack) so atlast the handset costed me for Rs.15,999/- + Rs. 25 HCC total : 16,024/-

Had a good learning...that if something gets delayed then its for the good...

As of now very much satisfied with my phone..

Hi.

Good you got ur refund. Can u tell me that are 2 colours still available in Mumbai. Today I searched each and every web world and priority dealer but they told me that just one colour available. I want a black and silver handset.

Thanks

the main reliance webworld of chembur which is on sion trombay road...bezzola complex...

they had ordered 3 handsets out of which fortunately/unfortunately i became their first customer for this handset..had to vist webworld thrice since RUIM card was not available...still they have two handsets left with them...

and regarding the color... there is a nokia shop on the CST road same area... he told me that he can get me the grey handset... but now whether he can or not i am not aware of it....

same here even i would like to know if the black one is available anywhere in mumbai

the main reliance webworld of chembur which is on sion trombay road...bezzola complex...

they had ordered 3 handsets out of which fortunately/unfortunately i became their first customer for this handset..had to vist webworld thrice since RUIM card was not available...still they have two handsets left with them...

and regarding the color... there is a nokia shop on the CST road same area... he told me that he can get me the grey handset... but now whether he can or not i am not aware of it....

Thanks for your reply.

vanitanigoo dont u think silver colour will come off after a year or so? I am currently using LG RD 2130 and the silver colour is peeling of the handset and i can see throught the handset only after one year of use of the handset. Dont u think black would be a better choice? Do you have any idea when black will be available?

Thanks

Thanks

Abhishek

Now i m thinking hard :wacko: if i really need this expensive handset :grin:

Which colour was available over there?

Was it total Silver?? Was any other colour over there?

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Its the Silver Grey i guess.. But there was only one color. He just told me it was the silver coloured one. None of the stores have a dummy for the look and feel ! :angry:

I have NOKIA 6270 which is the GSM brother of this phone. Battery hardly lasts for 2 days. Mostly it lasts for 36 hours or so.

Just for info, what's the current price of 6270?

Just for info, what's the current price of 6270?

On ebay.in the handset is available for Rs.14000 Only.

thanks

i have got this set too.... and i believe at the lowest price... for 15300...

got silver colour..

i dont think anyone have got a price below than this...

got it from nokia priority dealer in pitampura, delhi...

I got a 6265 yesterday for Rs. 16,000/- but when typing an sms the 0 key and the hash key are a little lose and while typing fast its a big problem. Has anybody else faced the same problem? I have a nokia 6280 which is a slider phone too, and there the keys are wonderful. Its a pleasure typing on a 6280, but this 6265 typing an sms is the pits :confuse:

i have got this set too.... and i believe at the lowest price... for 15300...

got silver colour..

i dont think anyone have got a price below than this...

got it from nokia priority dealer in pitampura, delhi...

hi vicky!

How is the silver colour looking how is the phone to use?

Can u provide me the number of Nokia Dealer in Pitampura?

Will he give me the set for the same price?

Thanks

Abhishek