Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Hi if in Delhi anyone wants to buy the Nokia 6265 Handset on oder they can contact Nokia Priority Dealer in Ashok Vihar who is giving this handset for Rs.15500. Only Silver colour is available. His number is 27110709 & 47091515.

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Guys does any of u know whether any other colour apart from Silver has been launched by Reliance or not? Did any of you get a data cable with the kit?

Edited by 9312211258

Guys does any of u know whether any other colour apart from Silver has been launched by Reliance or not? Did any of you get a data cable with the kit?

As of now the grey and silver handsets are launched... atleast to my knowledge the black one is not yet launched...

As of now the grey and silver handsets are launched... atleast to my knowledge the black one is not yet launched...

Did you get a datacable with the handset?

Thanks Abhishek

Thanks Abhishek

the box doesn't contains the data cable... it needs to be purchased separately...

Thanks Abhishek

the box doesn't contains the data cable... it needs to be purchased separately...

Thanks.

Actually I am pretty confused which colour to buy. Currently I am using LG RD 2130 which is similar to the Silver Colour on 6265. The other colours are not available in Delhi. So can anyone suggest whether I should buy the Silver colour or wait for Black & Grey to be launched.

Abhishek Mukim

Thanks.

Actually I am pretty confused which colour to buy. Currently I am using LG RD 2130 which is similar to the Silver Colour on 6265. The other colours are not available in Delhi. So can anyone suggest whether I should buy the Silver colour or wait for Black & Grey to be launched.

Abhishek Mukim

Even i had the same confusion.. but then went for the silver one as it looks absolutely pretty and professional.. my suggestion is go for silver one... dont wait too much...

Edited by vanitanigoo

hi guys,

I was using lg 2030 before i bought 6265 and i uploaded my phone book on R world but now i am unable to get an option in 6265 after selecting R-world, thru which i can download it on my mobile. Kindly suggest how to?

i am a rim user for like 2 years. have nokia 6585 now.also use a gsm phone se k750i . planning to upgrade my cdma phone. is it possible to buy moto razr frm tata and shift to rel ??? can anyone help me on this ? and whats the price of nokia 6265 . actaully i wanted to buy that only but ran out of patient and also rel increased my national sms rates frm .50 to 2 so bought a k750i and shifted to hutch . i mean have bothe the phones ,iuse gsm for messagin and this one for calling

Hi All,

Finally we've a good CDMA phone. Nokia 6265.

Today evening I got this awesome device. Spend Rs.13999/- (don't get surprised. I exchanged my one year old (my sweet phone) LG 6130 and got Rs.2000/- for that. I don't know whether this is a good deal.)

Anyways, Nokia 6265 is in my hands. I think this is the best CDMA phone available in Inda. This has everything. 2MP Camera. MP3, Bluetooth, Big Screen. Stylish Sliding in three attractive colors, 24MB internal & 64MB external, and much more (http://www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,87156,00.html)

I Like….

1) The Camera is Superb

2) Sliding is really stylish

3) Display is WOW

4) Navigation keys are truly great

5) Hands-free cable – some innovation is there

Now areas of Improvement,

1) In R-world, you cannot download the phone book, which was uploaded from your old phone. This phone doesn’t support Phonebook download

2) Some features are missing in R-World (like Surf, Icons etc.)

3) USB Cable is not provided with the Phone- You have to buy a new one for about Rs.300/- (Cable CA-53)

4) This phone has a SIM card they call it as UIM Card. I don’t know what it is.

5) When you press Dial key (the green color key), it will only display the last dialed nos, not the missed call nos and received call nos. You have to go to the log section for that.

I used this phone for only one day. After one week I will post more comments about it. I will let you know how is the performance of this phone with Computers

Guys, don’t worry about these, I think those who are waiting for this to release should go for it.

Thanks

Anoop

for ur description & comparison with LG I think u hav to read d related topics. because every company has different software & menu. By pressing call key u get d all call details which is a good shortcut but i think Nokia doesn't have that kind of shortcut.

hi new nokia 6265 for sale in 17 k ....

interested people can pm

:)

also posted in buy/sell thread

Edited by supernova

For 17k wat's special about getting from u.It attracts more if u will offer 14k or something :)

can we buy a RUIM card from Webworld without buyin a reliance RUIM handset..

i intend gifting a Moto Razr purchased from TATA

For 17k wat's special about getting from u.It attracts more if u will offer 14k or something :)

lol . . this offer is for those people in areas where 6265 wont come for next one month and where stock finished .

welll many nokia dealer giving for 16.5-17.5 k

After d release of d ruim card enabled handset of reliance every one (includind me) is applyin there mind power for provider lock free cdma handsets also i am eager use to ruim enabled handset (low range) of tata release mostly samsung hero because i hate lg handsets for many reasons.If above post questions have positive answers i will definately try d samsung or MOTTO. :)

i have two queries..both related to WAP..

1) is wap chargeable? or is it free? if chargeable, what is the tariff?

2) are you people able to download pictures and stuffs like that..or is it not allowed like in r-surf?

nobody answered me!!!!! how is the wap speed??

Please any users of Nokia 6265 reply ! :)

My personal conclusion for this handset is dat it is not worth spendin this much amount of money in non Series s60 handset in nokia inspite all reliance features compared to less featured gsm operators.i woul d netime like to purchase for camera quality nokia 6630 or sound quality moto razr v3i.For same styling nothing can beat samsung d500 & d600.for memory card Trans flash (micro sd) is future.screen quality Motto razor v3i & samsung x700. :)

Hi

Can anyone tell me which is the best option to buy?

a) Data Cable

B) Bluetooth Device for PC

c) Sim Card Reader / Writer

My main purpose would be to download software on the handset.

Can anyone explain please.

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Well I would surely suggest you to buy the Bluetooth dongle.You can wirelessly transfer data and also connect to the internet(R-connect).And it can also be used as a Memory card reader and writer.Also it will work with all Bluetooth handsets so it will be usefull even in the future.Its small in size and very easy to carry. :)

Hi

Can you tell me the speed of bluetooth? So u mean we can browse the internet wirelessly on our pc through R Connect? Can we use R connect with the data cable also?

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

By default rconnect is wireless intenet connection.yes u can browse rconnct wirelessly thru pc.Yes sir u can acces also thru data cable.

Btw why all d newbies primarily read d forum topics before asking these types of questions or postin in wrong forums or creating another topic for d same story runnig,etc... Sory for d harsh words But sometimes it is really disgusting.

Hi

a) Data Cable

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Well I would surely suggest you to buy the Bluetooth dongle.You can wirelessly transfer data and also connect to the internet(R-connect).And it can also be used as a Memory card reader and writer.Also it will work with all Bluetooth handsets so it will be usefull even in the future.Its small in size and very easy to carry. :)

Hi

Can you tell me the speed of bluetooth? So u mean we can browse the internet wirelessly on our pc through R Connect? Can we use R connect with the data cable also?

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Yes we can browse the internet wirelessly on the Pc using Bluetooth dongle.Well the speed depends upon the Operator but talking about Bluetooth speed then not much of a difference as compared to data cable.I agree Bluetooth transfer maybe a bit slow compared to data cable but not a major difference.Yes you can also access Internet with data cable.I have pratically used both the methods and I would still prefer Bluetooth dongle.The Bluetooth dongle acts 3 in 1,you can transfer data+access Internet+Memory card reader/writer.So by paying between Rs 350-Rs 500 for Bluetooth dongle then you dont need anything more.

Hi

a) Data Cable

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Hi

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Yes we can browse the internet wirelessly on the Pc using Bluetooth dongle.Well the speed depends upon the Operator but talking about Bluetooth speed then not much of a difference as compared to data cable.I agree Bluetooth transfer maybe a bit slow compared to data cable but not a major difference.Yes you can also access Internet with data cable.I have pratically used both the methods and I would still prefer Bluetooth dongle.The Bluetooth dongle acts 3 in 1,you can transfer data+access Internet+Memory card reader/writer.So by paying between Rs 350-Rs 500 for Bluetooth dongle then you dont need anything more.

How can a bluetooth device be used for Memory card Reader / Writer? Dont you think if the speed of data cable is faster then data cable would be better cause it does whatever bluetooth does. So bluetooth doesnt have a edge over data cable.

Thanks

Abhishek

Actually as far as my experience bluetooth speed depends upon d free area(without obstruction) & physical distance between phone & Dongle.Like try experimenting by covering d handset with hands u will notice d decreament in d transfer rate shown in file transfer menu in bluetooth software.

Actually as far as my experience bluetooth speed depends upon d free area(without obstruction) & physical distance between phone & Dongle.Like try experimenting by covering d handset with hands u will notice d decreament in d transfer rate shown in file transfer menu in bluetooth software.

So can a Data Cable do whatever a bluetooth can do like

a) Data transfer

:) R Connect

How much does a original and pirated Data Cable cost.

Thanks

Abhishek Mukim

Well obviously if you try and cover the handset or keep it away from the computer then the speed will reduce.In normal situation when the handset is near the computer the speed is quite good.

hi guys..i am back again after a month i guess...well guys if u remember...i said it before that the 6265 would be launching by july...and the price would be near 18000...see...i was right ...guys i am not boasting for that...but i am saying that my speculation was good....any ways...i am happy that i bought the 6265 yesterday itself and the fone is damn nice...6255 is a piece of **** as compared...i guess i am the first one in indore who has the fone....none of the web worlds were havin this fone...but a nokia dealer was having only 2 fones to sell and the lot came yesterday morning...i am happy with this....features are awesome...picture quality is super fine....sound is good...and its light as compared to 6255..i am posting the pics of the fone below which i have taken from my previous 6255 handset....thanks for reading my post so patiently.

post-11699-1154203781.jpgpost-11699-1154203818.jpgpost-11699-1154203896.jpgpost-11699-1154203961.jpg