Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

I think that feature of SMS from PC suite must have been disabled by reliance as has been the case with all other nokia phones

in delhi i have got the information from Customer Care that the stock has come at RIL's office in CP which is in Vijaya Building 3rd Floor Barakhamba Road. If anyone wants he can get it from there. Meanwhile the Reliance Web Worlds say that the stock can come to them at anytime........ may be tomorrow may be on saturday may be on sunday. So if anyone is in a hurry can get it from there............. infact I am in hurry to but I want to buy it for 15500 so I guess I will have to wait and I would prefer Black colour instead of silver. Thanks Abhishek Mukim

I think that feature of SMS from PC suite must have been disabled by reliance as has been the case with all other nokia phones

Not all atleast i had copied messages from nokia 3105 like copying file. :D

Edited by amitbt22

Not all atleast i had copied messages from nokia 3105 like copying file. :)

it can just copy sms or can we send sms also vis pc suite ?

finally got my hands on this beautiful handset for 17000!! i kno i hav paied lil tooooo much.. but its ok rather than cribbing.. i got it bfore 2 days.. its really good.. any questions guys? i m more than willing to answer..

cheers :)

finally got my hands on this beautiful handset for 17000!! i kno i hav paied lil tooooo much.. but its ok rather than cribbing.. i got it bfore 2 days.. its really good.. any questions guys? i m more than willing to answer..

cheers :)

Hi! How many colours are available in this handset? Can u post some pictures of the handset u have purchased? Thanks Abhishek

in delhi i have got the information from Customer Care that the stock has come at RIL's office in CP which is in Vijaya Building 3rd Floor Barakhamba Road. If anyone wants he can get it from there. Meanwhile the Reliance Web Worlds say that the stock can come to them at anytime........ may be tomorrow may be on saturday may be on sunday. So if anyone is in a hurry can get it from there............. infact I am in hurry to but I want to buy it for 15500 so I guess I will have to wait and I would prefer Black colour instead of silver. Thanks Abhishek Mukim

thanx for the info abhishek

will enquire abt it tommorow... let c incase i am able to grab 1

according to nokia website only one color is available "Black" i.e Silver Black

http://nokia.co.in/nokia/0,,87154,00.html

guys i dunno konw whether the GSM has this same counterpart or not...i had seen almost 99.999% same this type of handset almost a month ago in same color, bt didnt ever thought of 6265(just thght that it wd b nseries or someething like that) bt after seen the image of butterfly and now concentrating says that yes this was the same handset... bt hw can it be possible. before launch ....

Nokia 6270 (GSM) is almost similar to 6265 CDMA, in looks and features, both. You must have seen that handset.

Guys Any one at Noida got hold of this Handset already ? .

I went to 2 WW and 2 NPD's and found they havent heard of this.. Am i in a jungle ? .

@Schumi

How do u guys actually surf WAP ? .Who is the Service Provider in this case ? .Any third party provider or just reliance ? .What r the charges ?

Edited by swaroop

S40 applications..nah!!!

Not a good buy i guess...would rather prefer the gsm segment if i wanted a high end handset..

6235 till now rocks...i wont consider putting up the double of the money(in comparision with 6235) for 6265 with the addition of 2MP cam, bluetooth and additional memory !

Even I think that ~17000 is too much for a series 40 phone. If it would be either series 60, or with cool slim design, or with free bluetooth, or till 13000, it would be worth considering. I am letting this one pass.

Hi swaroop, this phone is available at nokia priority dealer at sector 18 noida, the NPD is located near the reliance webworld and Sony world. The price is Rs. 16300/-

Hi swaroop, this phone is available at nokia priority dealer at sector 18 noida, the NPD is located near the reliance webworld and Sony world. The price is Rs. 16300/-

Any nokia dealer in delhi where this handset is available

hey guys,

As promised, I have put up a small quick review of 6265 with pics on

http://www.tapan.in/wordpress/

Enjoy, my review will be very primary, as I am new to Nokia world or for that matter I am using any high-end phone for the first time.

:help: No waiting for price :blink: decrease any more chaps...

I think only LG Sets with reliance goes down in prices...

1 1/2 yrs back, when I enquired about Nokia 6255, it was 12,500 which is still the same price.

Such high end sets - prices, may not go down atleast for another 2 - 3 years after which, again (I think) there should be a change since technology is changing the world a lot. :)

All these handsets will go waste after introducing 3G services.So the prices will come down a lot after introducing 3G.

All these handsets will go waste after introducing 3G services.So the prices will come down a lot after introducing 3G.

Reliance is already using a 3G network which is CDMA 1x2000. 3G is the speed with which u can download data on ur handset. Reliance's R World is based on 3G only thats why content gets downloaded on your handset so fast. In GSM networks we have speed of 48kbps which is GPRS and 100Kbps which is EDGE. 3G has a speed of 148kbps. Thanks Abhishek Mukim

Poor DelhiWalon... When will we get our hands on this new handset..

Hello .. Barakhamba Road .. Pls .. Deliver handsets to WebWorlds fast..

How come Delhi Nokia Dealers are showing a blunt face about this phone.. ???

Can someone connect the 6265 to Diego and post the WAP configurations details here. I would like to compare those settings with the 6155 and 6235 and see what's missing in my 6235 that Reliance denies me the pleasure of WAP :)

Cheer up Dilliwalon!!

6265 is available ...

I have had mine picked up from Lajpat nagar... and It is on its way.... the price is 15500...

So cheers guys....

I am told it is available at all WWs and WWEs...

Regards

MO2 (i.e. Mottoo)

Can someone connect the 6265 to Diego and post the WAP configurations details here. I would like to compare those settings with the 6155 and 6235 and see what's missing in my 6235 that Reliance denies me the pleasure of WAP :)

I sent you wap details what happened? Also I asked you for help in your PM.

I replied to that didn't I?

WAP doesn't works - I copied the settings from 6155 to 6235, but the browser always throws up Error 403:Forbidden :(

I replied to that didn't I?

WAP doesn't works - I copied the settings from 6155 to 6235, but the browser always throws up Error 403:Forbidden :(

but schumi said he got thru wap on his phone n i tried the rediff mobile website but getting the 403 error, so how did schumi get thru? i tried atleast 8-10times

My bad. I should have specified Offtopic in my post. kshah and me were discussing about WAP access from my 6235 and not 6265.

But if you too are getting the 403 error, I guess something is misplaced at Reliance end somewhere, maybe we should look at the physical locations from where we are trying to access WAP. I am in Powai, where are you two located roam and schumi?

Or maybe it takes time on Reliance servers to update your handset, and it allows you only if you have a 6155 or a 6265. Keep on trying romaj and maybe it will work sometime later.