Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

Here we go guys. i got this handset iin hand. ask me anything.

U guys can call me also as ill be leaving for goa tomorrow, so no updates, not yet transfer my number,.

Well FM radio quality is lil better than 6255 and 6235.

Display looks really good.

Phone is quite fast.

only this stupid silver color is availble.

MRP on box is 18849/-

ringtone sound is really happening.

Dont know yet about file format support tried .wav but showed file curropted.

will upload some pics taken by it soon.

uploading pic taken by my 6235..

box contains 1 phone, 1 battery, charger, charger adaptor, handstrap and small pc of clothes to clean th phone i believe. 64MB minisd card without adaptor. single blank RUIM and user guide and cd.

Further enquiery call or sms.

Thanks

P.s Message memory is shared between UIM and phone it seems, that means more than 100 message atlast.

Anyone want instant delivery of this handset contact me, price will be 17K. for mumbai only.

Edited by munnamobile

Well this my 100th post in this topic. http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=...=who&t=4304

Even I have purchased the Nokia 6265 handset for Rs 17000.I have also transferred my RIM number to it using HCC.Its an amazing handset.I have also bought a 1Gb minisd card.

Amazing! I have been lurking in these pages for some months now and my sincere apologies for that! But it has been a great revelation as all you guys have discussed about Nokia 6265! The curiosity, the frustation, the hope, the desire, the joy and the whole gamut of human emotions that pour out through these pages should deserve a Cover Page article in India Today! My hats off to all all of you who persisted and waited and are about to find out! I have thouroughly enjoyed being a silent participant and I must confess, I have now been engulfed in your quest as well! I have been promised my Nokia 6265 on friday, and I am keeping my fingers crossed. Goa is a much smaller market than you may be imagining. The Web Express owner in my town is my friend and we found out that the sets were available with Nokia Distributor in Goa one week back. But supposedly they are awaiting the chips, which according to them have been despatched from New Delhi (?), and should reach on thursday! Let's see!

The pages of this topic in this forum tells the story of the Indian consumer, his global aspirations, the apathy of the provider and the lack of information to the customers. Was Reliance compelled to release the recent spate of new handsets due to the agressive posturing by its rival Tata Indicom? Would the RUIM enabled models provide more flexibility to the customer? Only time will tell.

But for the present I for one eagerly await the next chapter to unfold in this saga of Nokia 6265!

Regards,

Goanguy

If tata has to release a highend phone..all it needs is 500 pieces of stock initially....

While it must be atleast 20 times for reliance if not more.

No comparisions.

Heard the competitor ( not exactly ) to our 6265 has been announced by Tata indicomm the Motorola V3 Razr. Motorola is also in the process of tying up with Reliance for slew of launches of their handset range..

I am happy for those lucky few who got this handset. I am still waiting for one as my dealer is not ready to accept the Nokia distributor's offer to pick up 5 other Nokias for 6265. He is trying his level best to procure it from his sources so hopefully I will get it by tomorow or max friday.

So who is it going to be with the first review?

anyone got this here in delhi?

No one answered my query about wap.

Schumi?

Hallo Friends,

I think I am the first person has got this handset with less price ie.16,000/-.According to me the silver colour is too beter than black colour. Actually this is not whole silver coluor, black colour stripe is also there.

this handset looks like very nice better than which provide the pics in website.

R- connect is there.

R- Surf is there.

this handset is wap enabled.

photo quality is too excellent its better than other 2mp GSM handset.(compare to N70)

Video Recording is quite good n the main function in that is its max video clip length is 20min in internal memory.

I have bought 1 GB mini sd card, price is 1250/- n its supported dont take 512mb or 256mb.n also while using this 1 gb card the mobile is fast compare to other mobile.

I have also bought HS-23 headset. n the songs which r come from fm n mp3 is too best compare to other headset. In this headset volume control is alos available.

Those who wants to buy this handset pl go ahead without any tension now this handset is highend in CDMA technology coz Nokia 6255 handset is discontinue in all the webworld.

I bought this handset in Nakshatre Cine(Dadar). I bought in afternoon, at that time they had 5 pieces. Now I dont know whether all were sold or not. But tommorrow if all of u want this handset then call Nokia Phonecity (Marine Lines). they ll give u handset in 16500/-

Any help do u want then pl reply me or call me. I have gone through whole function of this handset.

Really so nice; I never expect this handset in my hand but finally I have got.

Yes it deos have Wap ! But it doesnot support R-surf in Rworld.The picture quality is Good not exceptional.As I have put a 1Gb card,Video recording is possible for over 2 hrs.Please give me atleast 1 day to Use the handset then I can provide a perfect and complete review on the Nokia 6265 handset.

Hallo Friends,

I think I am the first person has got this handset with less price ie.16,000/-.According to me the silver colour is too beter than black colour. Actually this is not whole silver coluor, black colour stripe is also there.

this handset looks like very nice better than which provide the pics in website.

R- connect is there.

R- Surf is there.

this handset is wap enabled.

photo quality is too excellent its better than other 2mp GSM handset.(compare to N70)

Video Recording is quite good n the main function in that is its max video clip length is 20min in internal memory.

I have bought 1 GB mini sd card, price is 1250/- n its supported dont take 512mb or 256mb.n also while using this 1 gb card the mobile is fast compare to other mobile.

I have also bought HS-23 headset. n the songs which r come from fm n mp3 is too best compare to other headset. In this headset volume control is alos available.

Those who wants to buy this handset pl go ahead without any tension now this handset is highend in CDMA technology coz Nokia 6255 handset is discontinue in all the webworld.

I bought this handset in Nakshatre Cine(Dadar). I bought in afternoon, at that time they had 5 pieces. Now I dont know whether all were sold or not. But tommorrow if all of u want this handset then call Nokia Phonecity (Marine Lines). they ll give u handset in 16500/-

Any help do u want then pl reply me or call me. I have gone through whole function of this handset.

Really so nice; I never expect this handset in my hand but finally I have got.

Hi is it possible for u to put some pictures of the handset you have purchased. We would really appreciate it. Does it have a one year warranty? how is the battery back up on this phone? Which company memory card did u purchase? Thanks Abhishek Mukim

Thx Panks & schumi for updating us a bit atleast as till now we all were trying to figure out by sum way or other.

Well Have certain queries as there had been many misconceptions regd 6265.

Firstly plz let us know wat all did u guys get in the package ??

Did u get Bluetooth headset as was told by sum1 in the forum earlier ?? If yes then wich model no ?

Secondly there was also told that Bluetooth car kit is also given along with the set, is it true ??

Most curious to know how does the wap works ?? Did u open sum sites thru openwave wap browser wat we discovered in 6255 ???

Thx a ton guys for all the patience, hardwork and cheers to RimWeb for all this.

:clap::clap::clap::D

hmmmm

you people are tempting me....

mere self control ka imtehaan liya ja raha hai!

kyoon mere paise lagwane par utaru ho tum log?

Update from Hyderabad

I went to a Web World Express today. They seem to have just got the shipment today so they have not unpacked the boxes.

Quick Summary

1. Only silver color seems to be available. That is what they had on the display poster and what the executives say

2. Price is 17400

3. Not sure about what accessories come in the default package

Has anyone got it in Hyderabad at a better price, if so please let us know from where

Waiting to see reviews from the first buyers - Schumi et al

Thx Panks & schumi for updating us a bit atleast as till now we all were trying to figure out by sum way or other.

Did u get Bluetooth headset as was told by sum1 in the forum earlier ?? If yes then wich model no ?

Secondly there was also told that Bluetooth car kit is also given along with the set, is it true ??

Most curious to know how does the wap works ?? Did u open sum sites thru openwave wap browser wat we discovered in 6255 ???

Thx a ton guys for all the patience, hardwork and cheers to RimWeb for all this.

The contents of the Nokia 6265 package is :

Nokia 6265 phone

Nokia Battery BL-6C (1070 mAh)

Nokia Fashion Stereo Headset HS-3

64 MB miniSD

Nokia Compact Charger AC-3

PC Suite CD.

User Guide

Quick Start Guide

Leather Strap

Cleaning Cloth

You donot get any Bluetooth earpiece or car kit with this package.You have to buy it seperately.

I have not used Wap enough to actually comment on it.But I did try using Rediff website and it opened but when I tried accessing my Rediffmail account then there was some error message.

I have purchased a NCP 1GB Mini SD card for Rs 1100.It works perfectly fine.Infact I have already loaded songs,videos,images in it. I have already utilised about 700Mb of my Mini Sd card.

I will surely give a complete review of this handset today(Thursday).

17,400 is too expensive . it just people paying for new set .

if u dont have any emergency of upgrading to a new set , then wait n you wud get it cheaper by 1000-1500

I just cant belive you guys will be ready to shell out 17k for a CDMA phone! :clap: In case you have a problem with RIM, all that moola goes down the drain! Also, there is no telling what the resale value would be!

I just cant belive you guys will be ready to shell out 17k for a CDMA phone! :clap: In case you have a problem with RIM, all that moola goes down the drain! Also, there is no telling what the resale value would be!

Strongly Agree With ur point.

CDMA handset costs are generally higher than its GSM counterpart, so got to live with it :clap:

Its because of d overpricing & mostly compared to d equivalent Gsm model Which consists more & high capacity acessories & freedom to change d Handset & operator. :clap:

The contents of the Nokia 6265 package is :

Nokia 6265 phone

Nokia Battery BL-6C (1070 mAh)

Nokia Fashion Stereo Headset HS-3

64 MB miniSD

Nokia Compact Charger AC-3

PC Suite CD.

User Guide

Quick Start Guide

Leather Strap

Cleaning Cloth

You donot get any Bluetooth earpiece or car kit with this package.You have to buy it seperately.

I have not used Wap enough to actually comment on it.But I did try using Rediff website and it opened but when I tried accessing my Rediffmail account then there was some error message.

I have purchased a NCP 1GB Mini SD card for Rs 1100.It works perfectly fine.Infact I have already loaded songs,videos,images in it. I have already utilised about 700Mb of my Mini Sd card.

I will surely give a complete review of this handset today(Thursday).

I have purchased a SANDISK 1GB Mini SD card for Rs 1200.It works perfectly fine.There is no problem with handset while using high Mini SD card.Infact I have also already loaded songs,videos,images in it. I have already utilised about 917Mb of my Mini Sd card.

One good news for this handset is that we have a got incomming call video. means that when incoming call is coming then it shows the video( Latest video vlips ie 3GP)

hmmmm

you people are tempting me....

mere self control ka imtehaan liya ja raha hai!

kyoon mere paise lagwane par utaru ho tum log?

Rite Said Tanveer !.. I planned to delay buying this handset just 2 days back. My Precious RD2030 :clap: had a dip in the Upcoming Rains @ Noida.. Its acting Strangely now..

Light doesnt switch off.. Battery Drains of in 10 mins !.. And the battery Charge indicator is always on. :D

I m waiting for this handset to come to Noida.

Sec 18, WW doesnt have it either. He has projected it for 18K ! :unsure: . Hope to get it from a Nokia Priority Dealer :clap: in few days !

And Thanks Panks and Schumi. We r still waiting for a RimWeb Review.. Maybe u can write one for Tech Tree (and get some $$$) and then post it here :clap:

Edited by swaroop

Its because of d overpricing & mostly compared to d equivalent Gsm model Which consists more & high capacity acessories & freedom to change d Handset & operator.;)

Thx Panks & Schumi for answering to my queries and eagerly waiting to hear more from you people.

Well Panks by incoming video do you mean that it has video tones feature ??

Also I was shocked to hear that no bluetooth headset is accompanied with the package. Now it feels like the handset is costly. With headset it could have been bearable, reliance s**ks no doubts.

Thx again guys.

:clap: Congratulations Panks and Schumi !!! I am a newbie to to this website. And since the day i found this website i am addicted to it. Especially the Nokia 6265 Discussion of which i was the sincere silent observer.

I was just curious to know if the RUIM card which have been activated on Nokia 6265 set works on Tata Indicom Handsets also? Because Tata Indicom Handsets are TSim enabled. Also, if it works that way then people will have the wider choice spectrum to choose handsets (like persons who would wish to go for Motorola V3 rzr with the RUIM card activated on it).It would also be possible to use any CDMA handset bought from any part of the world.

Could you please test the RUIM cards on Tata indicom handsets?

Guys no more speculation. It's on street. I have it on my hand.

I got the 6265 from a Nokia Priority Dealer, who happens to be my friend.

I am in Ahmedabad, and I guess I would be one of the first guys to buy it.

I also got it at a much lesser price than most people have got it in this forum.

The phone is awesome, with great pictures. Used bluetooth, did a video recording,

It has miniSD card 64 MB free. It comes with a new reliance RUIM card. Yes its true, CDMA will now have something similar to GSM sim card.

I am so excited that I will soon be puttin up more details along with the pictures of the phone on my blog:

http://www.tapan.in/wordpress/

Do visit it from 28 july onwards to get the latest on it.

I just registered here to put in a post to say thanks to schumi, chirag and other guys who regularly posted here and whose info and speculation has really hottened up the market and convinced me that this phone is my panacea.

:clap::clap::clap: Congrats Schumi and everybody whoever involved in this forum!!! your anticipation and patience has finally fruited now... :D