Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

Nokia 6265 CDMA Launched on Reliance Mobile now !

I have been told that the price of 6265 would be Rs.15500 in New Delhi and that the box would have a BT Headset and a 64 MB card and a data transfer cable...

Is this true??? Can someone please confirm this? If it is, I might jump on the wagon too!!!

Please someone confirm.

Hello Guys!

'Tis me again...

I have been told that the price of 6265 would be Rs.15500 in New Delhi and that the box would have a BT Headset and a 64 MB card and a data transfer cable... Also that the set has reached the distribution end but has not been launched since they are short of the RUIM cards and that the same should be available in a couple of days... latest by Monday in a worst case scenario... Also I have been informed that it would be available on the very same day its advertisement is put in the Newspapers by RIM.... and also that the Ambani family is particular about the day and tithi so it would be a few more days wait...

So guys Chill....

Thand rakho bhai logon...

MO2

Sir, I dont think that u have the right information cause in no case the handset can come with a Bluetooth Headset and Data Cable and be priced at 15500 only. Reliance Customer Care & the Brochure of 6265 which is out in the market clearly say that these are additional accessories and will be sold seperately. Cost of the Bluetooth headset is around 2500 and it cannot be included in the package. You may be right about the RUIM card & the availability of the handset by Monday. Cheers! Abhishek Mukim

Good News (Hope so) :confuse: I wrote complain email to Chairmans Off. & I just got call from Chairman office & he told me that they are going to dispatch 6265 by today so all webworld will get stock within a day or two. so I think tomorrow we may be blessed with long awaited 6265.

Sir, I dont think that u have the right information cause in no case the handset can come with a Bluetooth Headset and Data Cable and be priced at 15500 only. Reliance Customer Care & the Brochure of 6265 which is out in the market clearly say that these are additional accessories and will be sold seperately. Cost of the Bluetooth headset is around 2500 and it cannot be included in the package. You may be right about the RUIM card & the availability of the handset by Monday. Cheers! Abhishek Mukim

As per Nokia India site:

Sales Package Contents
	*  Nokia 6265 phone
	* Nokia Battery BL-6C (1070 mAh)
	* Nokia Fashion Stereo Headset HS-3
	* 64 MB miniSD
	* Nokia Compact Charger AC-3
	* Nokia Charger Adapter CA-44
	* User Guide
	* Quick Start Guide

So, it doesn't mention the bluetooth headset OR the datacable. And I don't think that Reliance will be so Daanshoor to give out freebies on its own.

Dear Ani and Mr. Mukim...

What I quoted was the information that I got and am not disputing what you peepul are saying, Ani has quoted what the Nokia site says, (i.e. what Nokia would be giving in the package as available for other CDMA Service providers), and Mr. Mukim's logic is also correct in this respect, that how can we get a BT Headset which normally is available in the market for anywhere between 1000 to 2500 bucks... but what I am saying or rather I intend to say is that, what one of the Reliance priority dealer told me...

"The price of 6265 would be Rs.15500 in New Delhi and that the sales package would have a BT Headset and a 64 MB (might be larger i.e.512MB like the 6270 Sales package) card and a data transfer cable and a new type of travel charger (fast charger)... "

I might be wrong for all the best reasons but this was what I was told...

I hope what I was informed is correct....

Regards

MO2

Is this handset supports Bluetooth headset?

@sanjeev,

I m not saying u r telling lies. But if this case is true, then it will be a very good deal to get 6265 + BT headset + Datacable +64MB card in 15500 Rs. In fact, if anyone in mumbai is selling this package, please contact me ASAP!

So Friends ;

Thats the good news to all of you that I have got this handset but in silver colour. All the handset comes with silver only. Its good n nice handset. I bought in Rs 16000 only. I think its low form my point of view bec most of the peo has got this handset in 17000/-

So Friends ;

Thats the good news to all of you that I have got this handset but in silver colour. All the handset comes with silver only. Its good n nice handset. I bought in Rs 16000 only. I think its low form my point of view bec most of the peo has got this handset in 17000/-

Hi Thanks for the update, however can you let us know from where you got this handset? Is it openly available now?

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

yes... available at chembur webworld in mumbai.

So Friends ;

Hi. Can u tell us the accessories available with this handset?

Almost final!!!

One of our group member has got the set :confuse: hurray!!!

Edited by mohu

there is r-world, r-surf ??? please panks detail main menu,r-menu detail

In haryana the price at webworld is 18849 rs . THis is confirmed report.

Soham

In haryana the price at webworld is 18849 rs . THis is confirmed report.

Soham

I think this will be Express world and not Web world. Kindly confirm.

The handset cannot be sold at any Reliance Web World above 18000 cause the MRP of the handset is 18k as confirmed by Customer Care. No one can sell the handset above 18k and if they do they cant provide the bill for the handset above 18k cause they can be prosecuted in court for selling a thing above its MRP. So whoever is saying is saying the price of the handset is above 18k is totally rubbish.

Congrats!!! Schumi. At last your wait is over. Now when do we expect a good review of the handset?

Well this my 100th post in this topic. http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?act=...=who&t=4304

Even I have purchased the Nokia 6265 handset for Rs 17000.I have also transferred my RIM number to it using HCC.Its an amazing handset.I have also bought a 1Gb minisd card.

:quest::quest::grin::grin::clap::clap::clap::clap:

From Where Shumi????????? Coz guys this confirmed nowwwwwwww!!!! I go by your words

Let mne know from where, is it openly available????

No its not available easily ! Nokia is playing a very smart game.It is telling the dealers to buy 4-5 sets of Nokia 2112 or Nokia 2255 which have no demand and then only they are giving 1 set of the Nokia 6265 handset.Hence dealers are not ready to put money in this handset.Its really stupidity of the company.I think it was still take time for it to be available easily with Nokia dealers or Webworlds.But keep trying you might get it somewhere.Only Silver handset is available.But it really looks Good.Well,I will post my complete review within 24-48 hrs.

No its not available easily ! Nokia is playing a very smart game.It is telling the dealers to buy 4-5 sets of Nokia 2112 or Nokia 2255 which have no demand and then only they are giving 1 set of the Nokia 6265 handset.Hence dealers are not ready to put money in this handset.Its really stupidity of the company.I think it was still take time for it to be available easily with Nokia dealers or Webworlds.But keep trying you might get it somewhere.Only Silver handset is available.But it really looks Good.Well,I will post my complete review within 24-48 hrs.

hey schumi wins this race too!!! :quest::quest::grin::grin: way to go buddy..congrats...m tryin to get the handset from a dealer he's sayin it'll cost b/w 16700-17000, if i get it today then i'll try n post teh review too...really gald to c that the wait is finally over... :clap::clap::clap:

What about WAP?

Well guys !!

I enquired at the Nokia Dealer which is just Opp. To Swastik Chambers in Chembur. He told me that if i need the handset urgently then he will get it from other nokia dealer at kandivli who had 10 GREY handsets(He spoke to him in front of me). For his own shop he will get the handsets in 2-3 days...

The cost he told me was 15,500/- to 15,800/-.

He told me that if you need the handset then give the advance in morning and you will get it by evening.

I didn't booked cos i want to see which looks beautiful in between the silver and grey...I asked for black so he told me that no one has any idea whether reliance has introduced black handset or not...