Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wanttotalk

Which Model To Go For?

hi all,i used lg 2130.But i lost it last week.i Try to buy new phone of same model,but they are telling that it is stopped.can i get good second hand 2130 phone or if i go for new one which cuurent model is good.My budget is Rs3000.Please reply me.

Why don't you pick LG 5130 for Rs. 3799 ... though about 800 bucks more than your budget (if that could work).

It color and has speaker phone. Makes a lot of sense, if you use R-world.

If you don't use R-world ... I'd suggest 1999 rupee model (LG .. something) .... atleast I like the looks of that 1999 model.

-------------------------------

Second hand sets are available dirt cheap (I hear so, but don't ask me where to find them).

5130 - 1700 bucks

lg2030 .. 1100

samsung slim - 800 !!!

RD 2130 is still available. And there are hundreds of them lying around in the various warehouses of Mumbai. If you are from Mumbai, send me a PM and I'll tell you a place to buy 2130 from. Cost is around Rs 3200, a frined bought it last week.

As per my view, donot buy any model of LG. Because the overall quality of product is very poor. I was using LG handset for the last 3 ears and I had changed from LG 2030 to LG 2130 to LG 5130 and last I bought LG 6000. In between I used samsung N-191. Now I am using nokia 3125.

In all LG handsets I found some technical problems. I have to visit customer service centre for all the handset although it was in warrenty period and the job does not cost me anything but it is total wastage of time and i was not connected with others on my mobile for the period.

Yes it is also true that i didnot faced any problem in samsung handset now my employee is using this handset and this handset is almost 2 year old and it is working fine.

Yes, LG handset are cheap and lot of features to attract the customers but quality is very poor and interesting thisng is all WW staff will tell you (if you ask for suggestion) to buy Lg handsets. I think web world or reliance is getting more margin on LG handsets.

My suggestion is go for either nokia or samsung. It may cost you little bit more but you wil save lot of money in longer run.(visiting service centre cost you).

Quality of LG is very poor.

But it is upto you to decide.Whichever your mind and heart suggest go for that.

A big no no to Samsung ... have a Slim and a Boss! both are problematic.

LG I have been using for the last 2 years without any apparent complaints...

Cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

True Ashok. Even I did not face any problems with my LG sets (7130, 2130, 6130), though I did face problems with Samsung Boss. Overall, there is not much differecne in product quality of LG and Samsung. Both are reasonably good. As for Nokia, I think they are more rugged when it comes to GSM, but for CDMA, LG are Samsung are equally good.

Cheers!

I back basant on that point...

Go with the LG RD 2130.

This is a good Phone. U R right, this is out of stock. But u can still purchase it from the relaince local Dealer and retailers. but it current rates can be 3000 + 220 (GSK). Try to negotiate with dealer.

How about LG 2430?

39100[/snapback]

See reviews here

can anyone enlist the latest lowest price for different models?

NOKIA 3125 is best having very best signal & talktime. i hav changed my set from nokia 3125 to lg 6130 but it had signal problem at the same place at my home where work 90% of time

But 3125 does not support rworld (fully).

rsurf is not available on it.