Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

All about Nokia 6235

If u cannot upload, switch the phone off, remove and reinstall the battery, check the memory status and then retry...

FANTASTIK PHONE if u ignore the SCROLL KEY.... its not that friendly

3 way conferencing is same for nokia 6235 as for other phone :

1. straight enter the no of 3rd party and press green button while talking to ur 1 st party .

2. your first party will be on hold and ring will go to 3 rd party .

3. now whenevr u want to conference among 3 of u , then just press 3 key and then green button .

4. now if u want to talk only to first party , then press 1 key and green button

Aaisa Kya?????

I will try it tomorrow and post my responce

good night

Hello !

I'm thinking of buying 6235. Can anyone tell me their experience about transferring and running Java apps?

Hello !

I'm thinking of buying 6235. Can anyone tell me their experience about transferring and running Java apps?

Can i able to lock any folder in the gallery, so that nobody should be able to view the contents of the same...

Sorry for a late reply man...

yeah...all the 40 series applications can be installed and works perfectly well

Locking the folder...not possible with 6235..no application will work here

I am not able to use tone/music files stored in the gallery as "Custom Tone" for contacts. It only allows the defualt inbuilt tones to be used. Has anyone noticed this earlier?

I guess it defeats the purpose of having many mp3 tunes if they cant be used as the custom tones. :P

I am not able to use tone/music files stored in the gallery as "Custom Tone" for contacts. It only allows the defualt inbuilt tones to be used. Has anyone noticed this earlier?

I guess it defeats the purpose of having many mp3 tunes if they cant be used as the custom tones. :P

Even i tried...its not happening...

Can anybody tell how we can use tones in our gallery to put as a custom tone...

Hi All,

i have a N6235 and its just 6 months old now and i have come up with a pblm the R-World doesnt work when contacted reliance they said they have cleared my cache memory that too didnt help then later they said there might be a software pblm so when contacted nokia CC they said its hardware pblm and now i am not able to send SMS and my set gets heated up in 10 mins and if the operation is not stopped further it gets automatically swithced off.As of now they have said that they will take the set for repairing and see whats the pblm

Any idea :P if any1 having the same problem

Regards

Akshay

Hi All,

i have a N6235 and its just 6 months old now and i have come up with a pblm the R-World doesnt work when contacted reliance they said they have cleared my cache memory that too didnt help then later they said there might be a software pblm so when contacted nokia CC they said its hardware pblm and now i am not able to send SMS and my set gets heated up in 10 mins and if the operation is not stopped further it gets automatically swithced off.As of now they have said that they will take the set for repairing and see whats the pblm

Any idea :help: if any1 having the same problem

Regards

Akshay

If ur R-World is not working completely, i suspect that ur mobile s/w would have got corrupted....there is no hardware problem with that..i am sure abt it..

My friend also had same problem with his 6255 set...today only we got the s/w reloaded at nokia service centre and it started working fine..

Pls do approch service centre immediately...

While interacting with service centre manager..i came to know that he is receiving multiple cases related to the same problem....

Regarding ur further problems like not able to send sms, mobile heating up and switching off....pls confirm me is it happening while using messaging service in R-world or u r referring to normal sms

I guess it defeats the purpose of having many mp3 tunes if they cant be used as the custom tones. :(

Puneet..

One thing can be done to overcome this problem..

Any tune from the galeery can be put as custom tune for members in caller groups....so u put the contacts in any one of the caller groups(available in contacts) and try to put cutom tune..

Infact it works out!!!

I tried just now

One thing can be done to overcome this problem..

Any tune from the galeery can be put as custom tune for members in caller groups....so u put the contacts in any one of the caller groups(available in contacts) and try to put cutom tune..

Infact it works out!!!

I tried just now

Thanks a ton. It worked for me too.

hi All,

Thanx for the advice Srini :clap: i went to the Nokia Care and thr was a person who looks up all the things over thr he said that he is sending my piece to the company whr they will solve my problem they said they have receieved such complaints in the past also and they said that it might be a software problem and abt the heating they said that was due to moisture and that hanging is also with the software.They said that they will be returining my piece in week or so

and abt that SMS also they said they will completely chkng the set and see if thrs any pblm in the set.The problem occured when is sent messages directly without starting R-World or any applications

Regards,

Akshay

Whts the Price of 6235 in mumbai any idea

hi

well the price for N6235 is Rs 7850/- in any webworld in mumbai and u have to take a card of Rs 220/- for ur number which has a Rs 50/- talktime and TOTAL COMES UPTO Rs 9070/-

Regards

Akki

Well is the N6235 avilable in any webworld in mumbai............. since all webwrold saying its out of stock. fior last 20days.......... can any one confirm

Go to a Nokia priorty dealer. I got one from a NPD in ghatkopar. At that time neither the WWs nor the dealers ahd any stock, and whosoever had one was selling at a premium, while the NPD I went to had 4 phones in stock.

Well is the N6235 avilable in any webworld in mumbai............. since all webwrold saying its out of stock. fior last 20days.......... can any one confirm

Same story here (Bangalore). Have Nokia/Reliance stopped production/distribution of this model?

6235 is avaibale in Delhi in large numbers. Last week only my friend has purched it from web world and there I have seen a very large number of this handeset.

can you tell wht price they ar selling here they say around 8.8k (incl all taxes) in mumbai

hi frnds

well every1 here saying that N6235 is out of stock or something like that so start... thinking of lending out more for N6235.. it has been in past when some models of nokia CDMA went out of market but when it returned it was sold at a premium of 300-400 than it was sold

guyz its nearly a year now after it was launched and a WW person had said that Nokia's cell with reliance never gets cheaper instead if the demand rises the prices are hiked like the 2210 or some cells price.

do chk out

Regards

Akshay Rao

www.AkshayRao.CO.NR

hello frnds

Well a few days bak i had some pblms related to my R-World and SMS stuff i contacted the customer care they said that not their problem bla bla bla....Then a frnd of mine asked me to contact the service assurance cell :) of Reliance infocomm

And believe me they helped me in 3 hrs my pblm which was not being solved by the CC ppl got it done thru service assurance cell.So any pblm guys mail the service assurance cell ppl and dont talk to this CC ppl

and hey dont forget to thank those ppl out thr helping u

AND NOW I CAN SAY I LOVE RIM

Regards

Akshay Rao :P

www.AkshayRao.CO.NR

Whats the price of 6235 in Bangalore now?? and how easily is it available? I am planning to take one..

Whats the price of 6235 in Bangalore now?? and how easily is it available? I am planning to take one..

It costs Rs8394 at WW,

Rs8200 at sangeetha.global access and Bharthis

Rs 8000 with some dealars.

Donno abt WW, but it is easily available outside.

It costs Rs8394 at WW,

Rs8200 at sangeetha.global access and Bharthis

Rs 8000 with some dealars.

Donno abt WW, but it is easily available outside.

It's available at WW also. I got mine 4 days back at Jayanagar 4th block WW for Rs8392. I had to wait for almost a month, though. It wasn't available anywhere till recently.