Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KumaarShah

LG RD 6230 launched !

@MSM 6025

Don't know, but probably related with the processor or software.

@LCD : Main : 128×128 65K Color

In case of dual lcd handsets, there are two display panels. Main and external. The resolution is given as 128x128 pixels. That means the dispaly panel is composed of 128 pixels horizontally and 128 pixels vertically.

The number of colours that can be produced by each pixel is 65K i.e. 65000.

@Memory : 256M Flash/64Mb SRAM

The Flash Memory(often extendable) is 256mb and System Random Access Memory (SRAM) is 64mb.

So 256 MB for ringtones...

great

it must cost less than Nokia 6235. they must provide atleast all M appl on this handset.

Edited by Saurav

According the old maketting style of Reliance, i think, it will charge about 9,000- 10,000 bucks and after 3 to 4 months they will reduce its price.

Thanks and Take Care!

it should cost about Rs 7000/-

can anyone give approx date for its launch i am getting a new Reliance connection for myself

can anyone give approx date for its launch i am getting a new Reliance connection for myself

47729[/snapback]

Not so soon. Maybe even a month away. Perhaps somewhere around new year eve, isn't it, Ashok?

Launch of LG RD 6230 myt be delayed.

Reliance is abt to launch LG RD 6320 and LG RD 6500.

This info was provided by *333.

I enquired abt handset upgrade offer with Rs 500 discount and they intimated abt these. Try urself to extract more info.

Features of new models unknown.

Great stuff, Jayesh! Never seen something so detailed ya!! Wish it had FM Radio. I would have jus jumped for it!!! :lol:

Is miniSD Card different from MMC which is used for Nokia Phones?

when will thelaunch it.

i am finding it difficult to decide whether to wait 4 it or go for 6235.

any idea abt price

when will thelaunch it.

i am finding it difficult to decide whether to wait 4 it or go for 6235.

any idea abt price

49452[/snapback]

6235 is a feel good piece, with hardly any spectacular feature. My suggestion is, wait for further 1-2 months. Even if the LG6230 is not lauched by then, it is likely that the 6235 will be available at lesser price.

LG RD 6230 could be officially launched by Reliance by next week. Price should hover around Rs.8000

LG RD 6230 could be officially launched by Reliance by next week. Price should hover around Rs.8000

49515[/snapback]

At Rs.8000, I feel this phone is way better that Nokia 6235, with addition of mp3 expandable memory, and video with sound(don't know whether Nokia 6235 can capture vids this long n that too with voice). You will miss out fm, but the other features are very good.

Wish the screen as well as camera were upgraded, viz to 262K colors n 1MP each. Then even with a price tag of Rs10000, it would be worth.

I am really waiting for LG to launch a flip phone with expandable memory. All the nokia flips are so bulky :shrugs:

Inspite of 262k color Lg will adopt CSTN display (why i dont know,gaining more profit) but it will no way better than 65k TFT,I think that.

Handset is really wonderful at Rs 8000/- will even suit most of pockets. But the main question is will LG provide PC Sync for adding MP3 to Mobile from PC.

PC Sync not necessary because you have SD card

Then u need card reader & writer :P .Btw I bet ne of d Lg models network Batry fails to deliver against nokia.

There should be some software to work with the data cable to transfer MP3 and othet stuff to mini SD card....and I guess there would be. Infact, the data cable and the stereo headset should be a part of standard package as it does in case of its GSM counterpart - LG G1800

Hope this phone would deliver what an MP3 phone is supposed to.

Cheers!

can someone inform this thread when it is launched.

thanks> ;)

Infact, the data cable and the stereo headset should be a part of standard package as it does in case of its GSM counterpart - LG G1800

Hope this phone would deliver what an MP3 phone is supposed to.

If it will be there in package reliance will exclude it & sale it at there webworld.

:):(

Edited by amitbt22

Hello All

Somebody asked what the MSM 6025 is ? It stands for Mobile Station Modem 6025

It is the main CDMA processor form Qualcomm for this phone.

It's main features are:

1) CDMA2000 1X Rev. 0 and IS-95 A/B networks

2) Peak data rates of 153.6 kbps in forward and reverse links

3) Support for BREW® and Java® applications

4) CMX™: Customized ringtone, screensaver and greeting card solution

5) Integrated Universal Serial Bus (USB) support

6) Removable User Identity Module (R-UIM) system solution

For more information look up http://www.cdmatech.com/products/msm6025_c...et_solution.jsp

as mentioned mrasool

will this suport RUIM?

Dear Saurav

Ideally it should support R-UIM. But you never know how the handset is customized for Reliance Infocomm by LG.

But i heard somewhere that TRAI will mandate compulsory roaming irrespective of the technology used (GSM/CDMA). So this means that RIM will either have to introduce dual radio phones (GSM/GPRS/CDMA2000 1x) like China Unicom and Sprint or will have to come out with R-UIM enabled phones and/or cards for everybody.

Hope this clears it.