Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sajokj

All About Lg 6230 - Neat !

I checked in dombivili in one shop about this mobile. I found that phone over there. They informed me the rate as 8300/- and also Memory is 128 MB not 256 MB. and screen is very small conpaired to Nokia. I didnt like it, Its does have good finish and no Infrared and bluetooth and FM. Then Why we need to go for it. It dont worth for the money we pay. Let's wait for some thing good.

This handset is available in Delhi now, even at the RWWEs. But then, since not many people are aware of this handset, the guy at ine of the RWWE told me the price 8500/-. And infact, he has sold two handsets at this price (he showed me the invoice)...poor chaps, whoever bought them.

Anyway, the handset's MRP is 7999/- only so guys don't get fooled. Infact, I personally would own this handset only if it is offered to me somewhere between 5500 and 6000. I feel it is unfairly overpriced, atleast when such GSM phones are way cheaper now.

Cheers!

How does the handset actually looks?

The one in LG file or like that on Reliance website.

Actually pic on reliance website is not much attractive.

LG 6500 is also abt to launch. any info abt it. Reliance CC knows of it. I asked abt the offer to upgade handset (Purchased in 3350) and options available. scheme is available till 31st Jan so 6500 myt be released b4 it. any idea.

Edited by Saurav

I just bought the new LG 6230 handset - Its a neat one.. Only Hook up is I have no clue how to download MP3 Ringtones / Videos on it... Can someone please help... Also unable to download ringtones / WAllpapers / Screensavers / Videos from Nokia 6235.. Can someone helppppppppppppp Pleaseeeeee

for LG 6230 PC sync is available on lgmobiles.com

use it to upload ringtones. but pls don't forget to write a review abt it.

WW & WWE do not have demo piece yet.

so would like to know from actual users whether if you load ringtones, pictures , wallpapers into MiniSD card via PC, are u able to trasfer that into INbuilt memory of phone.

what abt lg 6500 ? any more details

I just bought the new LG 6230 handset - Its a neat one.. Only Hook up is I have no clue how to download MP3 Ringtones / Videos on it... Can someone please help... Also unable to download ringtones / WAllpapers / Screensavers / Videos from Nokia 6235.. Can someone helppppppppppppp Pleaseeeeee

RWorld is through BREW and Reliance has still not provided us with full functionality. Only some apps are available and as you may already know, 5340, 6230 etc which operate on BREW have to first download the RWorld applications, then you have to install them and only then it will work properly. Now the difficulty is that sometimes the downloads are too slow or it gets disconnected midway. Hence you have to once again download the apps. And sometimes, while installing, there are some errors. All of which add upto your frustration. Rel.CC is clueless on BREW - neither they have any knowledge (as if they had any even otherwise) but also they have now learnt to misguide people or re-directing them as always to the WWs for even very simple matters. :P:confuse::angry::P

So friend unless and until Reliance upgrades the RWorld through BREW, you will not be able to enjoy any Ringtones, Wallpapers etc even though the phone may support hundreds of these. Further for these phones, you cannot download ringtones through SMS (8888, yahoo etc) also. So you will have to bear with the lousy and squeaky ringtones that are on the phone. :help::help:

Thanks and Keep Enjoying Reliance.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Camera MP3 player are excellent. handset also has a good attractive look.

the piece I used was not activated. was facing some signal problem. Has anyone else noticed similar thing.

If you don't use much Rworld (paid) its a good choice.

hi ! today i bought it .... but my 512 mb card of nokia 6255 is not inserting in it .. i suppose sd cards are different .. untill n unless i buy a new sd card , phone is not much of use ...

also its cable are also not available till now , so no way to load mp3 in it

U can install series 40 games & java files on nokia 6235 with Mobimb software as far as i know.

mini sd card ?? this means usual gsm memory cards wont work with it

1) 512 mb mini sd card price in grey market is :1750/-.

2) .jpegs are received from N6255 to lg 6230 via MMS.

click to enlargepost-8697-1135202778_thumb.jpg

Edited by dixit

:clap1:

How abt the quality of mp3 player, I mean sound quality is good than 6255??

Can some 1 please come up with review

I tried to transfer the photos to PC from a friend's 6230...the quality is not as decent as 6235.....any one tried otherwise?

can u pls upload the pic u tried.

Supernova:-Didnt u find the sound too loud?....it lacks the basic adroitness...totally gauche!!

Saurav:-Will retake the pictures of the same image under the same light conditions and then post them here...

did anyone got memory card with the pack

Edited by shan

memory card is not available with pack.

wht is the best cheapest price for this handset?

Is MP3 player good one

In case of phone book you can upload 2000 phone numbers. If you save 2 numbers on single name its counted as 2 entries. So u can save a total of 2000 Numbers. Even email entry adds 1 to total.

You can’t upload MP3 files to your phone (PC Sync doesn’t support). A miniSD card is essential to upload MP3 files.

SMS can’t be sync using PC Sync.

What type of video files does it support?