Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Setting Up And Optimizing The Kyocera 7135

When u are surfing on WAP on Nokia 6155 is it charged as per R-Connect charges ??? or is it like R-world ?

Coz if it is the latter, then I would love to fiddle on the Kyo. if not why bother - I have xino - a kewl Http browser :clap:

As per the last post, WAP doesnt attract R-Connect charges. Now looking at you capabilities, I am tempted to request you to find out something for Kyo so that we also can use WAP without paying for R-connect.

lol ... that is what I've been trying to figure out for sometime now ... without any assistance from reliance of course...

the other day I jokingly called the customer services, and asked them can I access R-World thro Wap on the Kyocera 7135.

Guess what the advisor told me ...

"Kyocera has slider and SOHO, so which phone is it ?"

me : " The Smart Phone. Flip phone."

"Sorry sir, we do not have information about the phone, We will inform you thro relevant media channels, when that phone will be launched.."

needless to say ... I decided to be courteous and just disconnected the line ... :!

hmm ... lemme see sire :grin:

cheers

ashok

My Kyo 7135 rings even when put on the silent mode, if attached to a charger (while charging).

i keep my phone for charging in the night, and this is a big handicap for me.

help.

Edited by sanket55555

Yes, thats a bummer !

The reason why vibrate mode is disabled when charging is because if it is plugged into the cradle, and then begins to vibrate, the connector could get damaged. Even if you are charging using the charger directly (i.e., without the cradle), it wouldn't vibrate since they have designed it like that keeping the cradle charger in mind.

There are 2 work arounds here...

1) Goto: Phone Prefs > phone alerts and choose "Light Only" before going to sleep. This will just make the screen to flash when call comes.

2) Change the ring tone to a "silent tone" at night when you are charging. I've attached a silent tone with this post.

silent_ringers_pdb.zip

Good info.

Mod, can this thread be moved under "Setting Up And Optimizing The Kyocera 7135" ?

Merged now :SI: