Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
IC£MAN

Setting Up And Optimizing The Kyocera 7135

Help me Guys!

I had my 7135 working fine untill last night. I am in roaming area right now. Somehow, after the call last night, I set the raoming to 'no roaming' -- I just forgot I am roaming as I use this phone in roaming only.... Now this morning no calls are going/coming thru. I again set it to 'automatic' but of no use. When I call up this number, I mostly get the message that 'Phone is switched off' whereas it is not and is showing all bars...

Help Guys!

Shut the phone remove the battery and press RESET. Hope u have backupbuddy installed.

oooops sorry for the late reply.

Edited by IC£MAN

whats this roaming problem? Thanks to Mohsin, I too am getting one for me. I will have this toy after 2.5 years.

whats this roaming problem? Thanks to Mohsin, I too am getting one for me. I will have this toy after 2.5 years.

"Join the club. We've got jackets."

Guess which film?

The title track for the film : "Everybody get ur hands(PDA's) in the air"

name of the film : "Men with PDA's"

hehehe ;)

Cheers

Ashok

Most welcome kshah......its a pleasure to deal with u all guys :lol:

The title track for the film : "Everybody get ur hands(PDA's) in the air"

name of the film : "Men with PDA's"

hehehe :lol:

Cheers

Ashok

:lol:

LOL. Actually, it's Shrek 2.

7 steps to a healthy KYO 7135 ( in the form of a conversation i had with Arun ) Hope this helps and brings a smile on ur face.

annishsarin: got ur phone finally

Arun Kumar: yes !!!!!!!!!!!

annishsarin: cool anyway i can be of help pls let me know

annishsarin: ENJOY !!!!!!!!!

Arun Kumar: I'm having it charged now, cant wait to get it fully charged

annishsarin: the only suggestion i can give u is load softwares one at a time

Arun Kumar: ooh ok

Arun Kumar: so what should I do first after getting it charged ?

annishsarin: 1..... backupbuddy

annishsarin: and take a backup cause the first back takes sometime

annishsarin: 2.... bebooper mp3 player

annishsarin: 3.... webpro the best browser

annishsarin: 4.... Filez the best file manager

annishsarin: 5 .... setup ur rconnect

Arun Kumar: ooh okie

annishsarin: 6... STOP dont load anything more for 24 hrs just let it run

Arun Kumar: lol ok

annishsarin: 7... after 24 hrs change ur number

annishsarin: display

Arun Kumar: change number ???

annishsarin: yes

annishsarin: ur number will show as 000000XXXX

annishsarin: change it to 93XXXXXXX whatever

Arun Kumar: you mean, I have to change that from the display menu ?

annishsarin: nope secret menu by dialing 111111 and scrolling down to options

annishsarin: but do it only after u set rconnect

annishsarin: boy ! i think i should post this LOL

Arun Kumar: lolz !!!

annishsarin: 7 steps to a healthy KYO 7135

annishsarin: lol

Arun Kumar: lolzzzzzzzz

Arun Kumar: what is the use for changing the number ? i mean, how does it affect the phone ?

annishsarin: better ear volume and network improves by leaps and bounds

annishsarin: hey ! why dont u visit this cool site www.rimweb.in its got loads of information on the KYO 7135 ............................ LOL'S

annishsarin:

Arun Kumar: lolz, thanks for the link bro ! :=)

annishsarin: most welcome but pls mention my name in the referal .....

annishsarin: lol

Arun Kumar: lol, sure, lets hope the admin would give you goodies for the referrals

annishsarin: oh yes i just might get a India card ..........

Hi Friends, This is the best & the safest launcher prog for the KYO 7135. Enjoy. Give me a feedback please. oops its to huge guys if you want it leave ur mail id or mail me & i will send it to you guys. A question for all users in your dialled numbers list do you get names or just numbers.

plz mail me at jainindian@rediffmail.com

Some basic reasoning behind purchasing a PDA

Hey, is that one of those PDA things? That thing got Pacman?" Boy, I hear that a lot! Let me make it very clear that a PDA is more than a glorified Gameboy. You can take notes, look up a phone number, write and send and email and so much more. Alright, I do have Pacman (and about 30 other games!), but you're missing the point.

Let's start by explaining what a PDA is. PDA stands for Personal Digital Assistant and, basically, it's a handheld computer. You can see an extremely good timetable of the PDA in Elsewhere on the Web. The 2 main Operating Systems for the PDA are the Palm and Pocket PC, but no matter the brand, the PDA has some basic features:

Datebook--This is most important part of the organizer.You can input meetings, appointments, etc., all in basically the same format as a large, bulky Day Planner.

Memo Pad--A place to jot notes, write a book, whatever.

Calculator--Math.

To-Do List--Helps you accomplish those nagging tasks.

Address Book--Keeps track of all your important contacts.

OnScreen Keyboard--Lets you type with the touch screen and your stylus.

Grafitti(Palm)/Character Recognizer(Pocket PC)--Lets you handwrite instead of type.

Email--Lets you compose email and send on HotSync or wireless.

Backlight (most PDAs)--Priceless in dim lighting.

If you've ever looked at a calendar, jotted a note on a napkin, carried a planner , then a PDA is for you. There is also a lot of entertainment value in the PDA. You can find thousands of games to please any taste. There's software to carry your pictures, listen to music, watch a movie, you name it!

PDAs have a tendency to intimidate non-computer types, but for most people the learning curve is easier than using a home or office computer.

Enjoy !

Hello Friends

A WARNING!! DO NOT EVER CHANGE THE PHONE NUMBER BY GOING INTO 111111 AND OPTIONS ETC

I changed whatever number was there to my reliance number and my Kyocera 7135 stopped working. After that I saw the number from my old RD 6130(MIN) and then could finally somehow restore my Kyo. Annish do you have any clue as to why this may be happening?

We said CHANGE THE DIR NUMBER

not ur phone number!!!!

Read the posts carefully before u experiment

Cheers

Ashok

Ashok

Thanks for the clarification, I figured out that after reading ur post, made the change and it's great now.

Another problem I am facing is I am not able to reach the slot cycle index settings, and there is no "More" button when I enter into programming menu. Could someone tell me how that should be done?

pl use service programming code 11111 with caution as it is OTKSL and is valid for 255 uses only, then you will need SPC to unlock. Instead use SPC. But be careful as SPCwill give you many more options than 11111 and you may scr*** up phone.

pl use service programming code 11111 with caution as it is OTKSL and is valid for 255 uses only, then you will need SPC to unlock. Instead use SPC. But be careful as SPCwill give you many more options than 11111 and you may scr*** up phone.

Thanks for the info Kalpak Shah :o

One more cool tip. We usually have to call the RIM CC from time to time. So we have to go thru that tedios process of press this n that. Now in 7135, we can save that trouble.

When you dial any number, press the arrow down key, there are options like Time Pause, Hard Pause etc. The time pause will do what it says, I don't know yet what the hard pause do.

For contacting to the RIM prepaid CC operator directly, enter *333, time pause 3 (for english language), time pause two times, 4 (for inability to use service), time pause, 2. So the number looks like

Dial, and after some time, wait in line to talk to some CC guy! Cool, isn't it?

Edited by ani_meher

hi! how can we read and edit word doc and excel file in kyocera 7135 .

arun,ashok,iceman pl. check

hi! how can we read and edit word doc and excel file in kyocera 7135 .

arun,ashok,iceman pl. check

use quick office!!! itz kewl

Ashok

hi

can any one solve my problem?

in kyocera 7135 when i click to open "openwave wap browser" it displays "ip adress misssing". what was the problem tell me & give the solution. i can't able to use wap browser.

Do not use Openwave ... use Web Pro that is amazing!!!

cheers

Ashok