How do u rate this movie ?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Rang De Basanti was...

• Excellent
    • Good
    • Average
    • Boring

chk ur inbox

download link of both movie and all songs of RDB(128bit rate best quality)

pm me tooo.... All those who r going to object this... I'v already seen it at theaters thrice so u cant say m doing wrong to the movie smile.gif

'v already seen it at theaters thrice

yaar wo foreign kudi pasand aa gaye kya?

Man link provided by him is not working !!!!!!!!!!

Can ya pls check it cracker bhai

i have updated the download link.

size 285mb

pic quality good

resume supported!

Edited by cracker

Mr. Kalyan Prince, you always agree with everyone yaar! :clap:

...But i beg to differ from you, you say that India wont be a developed country fro atleast a century!!! Well, i say that i will be a developed country by the year 2020. And i mean it. This is what i say, but the what many emminent economists have quoted.

So, come back to this forum and read this in the year 2020 and then see whether i was true or not.

Thanks for the comment dude..

I would be most happiest person if at all India gets developed by 2050 also.. if it gets developed by 2020 i would give u a treat in TAJ of mumbai....... :clap:

Has anyone heard of a party called paritrana. The website is www.paritrana.org...
I am reading about another such outfit called www.bharatudaymission.org

Dont know how authentic they are!

And visit http://www.bharatudaymission.org/forum/

There are yahoogroups for each of their city chapters.. check them out..

Welcome back dacodecz, long time no hear,

As far as inspiration is concerned, do we only need to read foreign books and biographies to be inspired?

Dont we have examples of some of the legends in history (kings etc.) getting inspired by things as insignificant as an ant or a spider?

Thank you, tanveer,

Friend, we need nothing absolute nothing to get inspired but our self. And I would

reflect based on my findings that there is no need of inspiration either, since for

inspiration only unispiration exists, same thing different perception.

Oh yes neti neti .....

They werent living in a stone age were they?

They were maybe not but they are now as its apparent, its important here

how we perceive living in a stone age.

The point is not that what is going to awaken people, rather are people ready to awaken?

Mind never let one awake, when one is awaken there is no mind.

Are we ready to accept the inconveniences and hardships if everything goes by the book?

If everytime you were pulled up for jumping a red light you were charged 500, and the policeman wont budge to let you aaway with a petty bribe, wont you feel maybe it would have been better if he would have taken some bribe?

We dont want everyone in this country to be educated because then, who would sweep your homes and wash your clothes? Who is going to drive your family around when you are not free?

If we stop denying, we start accepting all hurdles and once we start seeing hurdles,

we can use mind to get over it. Mind deny and accept, mind is wonderful, it creates

hurdles and then make you jump over it to satisfy delusive ego.

Book couldn't define a way of living, its dictated by mind only.

Only a slave society can link education with actions, education holder can perform.

Oh yes, its a new world :rolleyes: .

We all have grown in this system and have accepted it and got used to it, and whats worse is, maybe we dont want to change it.

Giving and taking bribes, finding a way around the rules to suit ourselves, hasnt that become our way of life?

They say people of a nation get the government they deserve, and so is the case with the system.

We have a bad government because we let criminals be a part of the government.

Oh you didnt? They are not related to you?

They arent related to me either but then they are related to some average Indian, but an Indian none the less.

They havent come from afghanistan or middle east?

We have allowed them to breed, yes it was the law, the police that protected them, but then even they stem from this society as well.

There is no need of any system, system is just an another form of chaos, then thats

also a system. :clap:

Bribe is not relevant here, greed should be watched out for. Effect could be

numerous but underlying causation are only few.

To fool a fool with consent make the fool believe that they are not getting fooled and

that they are free with no control whatsoever, bingo lets rule now. :clap: )

Its been secret of government maker and governance executor.

For a slave king is a requirement, slaves can only become kings and kings are the

only slaves.

Having an appearance, perceivable or not my reflections are only due to relation

with my peers.

So werent we silent spectators when these people were taking democracy hostage?

I dont have solutions but for some time now, I have stopped blaming the system, because I am a part of the system, I am corrupted by the system, I am not entirely honest, so how can I criticise someone who is corrupt as well, though to higher degree?

Wish if everyone could be a spectator, for a spectator realization flows transparently.

But mind is much powerful to make a scene feel that its a spectator.

PS.

[sORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE, I DON'T KNOW ANY LANGAUGE MUCH]

...But i beg to differ from you, you say that India wont be a developed country fro atleast a century!!! Well, i say that i will be a developed country by the year 2020. And i mean it. This is what i say, but the what many emminent economists have quoted.

Hi,

Who says its not developed right now :D ? How would you define developed and

developing.

Oh yes for a society based on vandalism, society based on peace could be developing

and vice versa.

But now slaves have to become kings so let the king define what developed means

and start copying.

Thats a birth and only right of a slave and they do perfrom it honestly most of the

time and in majority.

Mr Dacodecz,

A developed country according to me is one which has its population under control, has a good GDP and Per Capita Income and has the prospects of good economic growth. Also, it has a developed basic social infrastructure and a good literacy rate along with Good Health conditions and Human Development Index.

And Mr. Kalyan Prince :angry: you start saving for the treat at TAJ :biggrinthumb: cause you will lose very soon :grin:

And ya, by the way, i finally managed to see the movie :cry: . It is good. Will surely win a lot of awards.

Rohit

Edited by Rohit Rocker

Its not bout blaiming or treating anyone, its not bout kings and slaves.....Its all bout redefining perception...

I feel that every person is always correct under the circumstances that he acts...its the person's environments under which he grows defines his behaviour...no person in this world is wrong...if u were in his shoes, the judgements wouldnt have been any different..

Watching something different makes one to think beynd his normal framework and thats where great ideas originates !...Its not that uninspired persons drives for inspiration,or that when u r inspired, u were uninspired earlier.....A person might be doing the best under all circumstances but still a drive for thinking out of the box comes from such great indefatigable experiences...

And development...just calulate the per capita expenditure/income in rural india and any metro....then compare india and u.s.

4 pages down.... and what steps are we taking to get this country "developed"? Lets start enlisting ways and means of getting this done!! With that, i am curious and eager to know who replies wat!

And Mr. Kalyan Prince :D you start saving for the treat at TAJ :grin: cause you will lose very soon :thumb:

Dude.. Im ready for that ..... :(

Thats good to know that atleast u r aware of brief description of developed country

A developed country according to me is one which has its population under control, has a good GDP and Per Capita Income and has the prospects of good economic growth. Also, it has a developed basic social infrastructure and a good literacy rate along with Good Health conditions and Human Development Index.

I feel population has nothing to do with it "directly"

Do u feel US has a prospect of good economic """Growth"""??

Tell me howz human development index measured??

sint it related to PQLI?

Mohsin Sire...waiting...

2 queries on the defination...if ya can help !

Mr Dacodecz,

Hi,

Isn't this definition is according to the system you are aping without any insight :grin: ?

Oh then what is your own definition { According to me, of course } ?

Wanna control population, really ? What else needed to be controlled, and who is

controlling what ?

Yes yes, SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE, LITERACY RATE { Yes literacy is indeed a strong

ingredient in teaching how worst one could be :grin: }.

Get boozed, get laid uncountable times { Oh yeah, this is free world now. All attained

salvation. :D }

Human development, by whom and how ?!!!

4 pages down.... and what steps are we taking to get this country "developed"? Lets start enlisting ways and means of getting this done!! With that, i am curious and eager to know who replies wat!

Hi,

What is your sight of reference, to get this country DEVELOPED :grin: ?

Whom should we start aping, to get tagged as developed ?

Its not bout blaiming or treating anyone, its not bout kings and slaves.....Its all bout redefining perception...

Hi

Redefining perception, but who are having the perception at first place ?

I feel that every person is always correct under the circumstances that he acts...its the person's environments under which he grows defines his behaviour...no person in this world is wrong...if u were in his shoes, the judgements wouldnt have been any different..

Wow, then people like ramanujam came from MARS :grin: , they grew and died in

poverty, but their behavior was too behaved [bahaved].

Watching something different makes one to think beynd his normal framework and thats where great ideas originates !...Its not that uninspired persons drives for inspiration,or that when u r inspired, u were uninspired earlier.....A person might be doing the best under all circumstances but still a drive for thinking out of the box comes from such great indefatigable experiences...

Who thinks ? :lol:

And development...just calulate the per capita expenditure/income in rural india and any metro....then compare india and u.s.

Yes yes, a slave must compare itself to its king :D , afterall a slave need to be king.

Edited by dacodecz

Guess dacodecz is too much into aping himself..

Chirag was looking at creativity and not at aping, not to make a mokery of the system.. who is asking u to tag a label along????

and somehow the slave has started to think like the king, why else would someone who comes on to rimweb once in a bluemoon make such a hullaboo???? what say mate?

and hey ... ur signature speaks of the inevitable... u r destruction ++ :grin:

Cheers

Ashok

Guess dacodecz is too much into aping himself..

Hi,

Keep guessing :D

Chirag was looking at creativity and not at aping, not to make a mokery of the system.. who is asking u to tag a label along????

Ahhhh creativity unbaised of the system you grew in is, well not impossible but of

course too rare. Yes this is the mystery world of mind :grin: .

and somehow the slave has started to think like the king, why else would someone who comes on to rimweb once in a bluemoon make such a hullaboo???? what say mate?

For that matter, its a self pointing pointer, slaves are for kings and kings are for

slaves. Only slaves can think like a king and only king can think like a slave, same

thing different state.

Now regarding my presence here, I do come here as much as I could. Its important

here, in the jungle of web I do remember this place :grin: .

and hey ... ur signature speaks of the inevitable... u r destruction ++ :lol:

From the destruction, construction takes birth :D .

Cheers

Ashok

{ Ditto }

Dacodecz-ji,

Beg to differ...

Please refer the economy book in ur shelf which will make u understand the development,population, infrastructural and human development index....(i guess u wont trust the books and would be inarticulate enough having ur own verse, but pls care to have a dexterous insight)..guess v wont have to ape after that !

Perception is not who...its what....and its upto u to decide the martinet perception formed by aggressiveness

Sorry for my english ignorance...but didnt understand the word "bahaved"...pls rephrase

Thinking is creativity

U sure u live in India?

And last but not the least noted....didnt quite understand the signature.."Neither I Nor you exist, knowledge of existance don't exist"......why the mind taint existance?....like said earlier, living indefatigably would not make one feel so..

And like Ashok pointed earlier, it was started for getting new insights....

Dear Dacodecz,

Kyun sabki waat laga raha hai bhai???

If you have some suggestions, then please put them forward rather than criticizing everyone and everything. We are here to do something constructive.

@TheKing, HDI is a very complex topic yaar. But in brief, i can tell you that it takes three things into consideration-

1. A healthy and long life (Life expectancy rate)

2. Knowledge (Literacy rate)

3. A decent standard of living (GDP)

These 3 values are use to calculate the HDI.

Unfortunately, India ranks a lowly 127 out of all the countries of the world :D

And yes, ofcourse US as prospects for furthur growth because US is the most dominant country in International trade. A trivial slowdown in its economy results in a similar slowdown in the countries which trade with U.S. So we see how powerful the US economy is. However, it too has its share of problems. For eg. a frequent fluctuation in its employment rate. Furthur, US is following a policy of dominance and wants to maintain its status of a superpower in this century.

And population DOES makes a difference to the growth. You see, managing a country with such a huge population is always going to be a burden on the infrastructure. If we somehow manage to reduce our population quickly in a short period, the ease of burden on the infrastructure will be seen immediately. People might give examples of Japan and China. But i will contradict them by saying that China being a communist nation enforces its decisions on the people. And since it understands that its population is a problem, it enforced the 2 child norm. Such an act is not feasible in India. Japan on the other hand did'nt had any expenditure on efence at all, after the World War 2. Its defence forces were totally curbed by US. Hence that left it with a lot of capital for its industrial development.

Phew!!! I can write more...but i hope that answers your queries Mr. The King.

and @Dacodecz,

Let me tell you, we are not "APING" anyone at all. These are just some of the Universal Economic Fundas, which hold true all over the world. So stop posting crap and cooperate.

@Chiraag,

Hmm...thats an interesting twist to a thread on based on a movie!!!

Well, no one has posted any suggestion till now. So let me kick start it :grin:

--> First of all, we need to curb our corruption. We are ranking quite high in the list of Corrupt countries. One suggestion is to intriduce the concept of OMBUDSMAN. This concept is followed in many countries sucessfully. Please do some googling to know more abt it. I am tired man :D

--> Another suggestion not exactly related to development. I feel very strongly about this. We have neglected our north eastern states a lot. We need to look after their development. A single visit to those places will tell you about the hughe partiality which those states have faced in the past. If things move like this. The will revolt and might even cease to be a pat of India.

I will post my other Development ideas later :lol:

.........that is, if people are interested.

Bye,

Rohit

Can we invite Mr.Manmohan Singh, Abdul Kalam, And Sonia Gandhi to join this thread in this forum..... :grin::grin::help::help::quest::quest:

They might get some tips :grin::blink::lol::grin::unsure::D:wacko::D

Dacodecz-ji,

Beg to differ...

Hi,

Sure, no problem. It's NETI NETI :) .

Please refer the economy book in ur shelf which will make u understand the development,population, infrastructural and human development index....(i guess u wont trust the books and would be inarticulate enough having ur own verse, but pls care to have a dexterous insight)..guess v wont have to ape after that !

Books are good, but books are not absolute. Synchronization of readers

consciouness with writers consciousness can only lead to understanding of

book and hence would lead to the understanding that a given book can be

used to solve given problem without creating further mirage of solutions.

Perception is not who...its what....and its upto u to decide the martinet perception formed by aggressiveness

Without subject no attributes of subject could exist, subject if created with blind

insight, perception becomes some mirage only.

Sorry for my english ignorance...but didnt understand the word "bahaved"...pls rephrase

That was a typo :P , corrected now.

Thinking is creativity

Thinking is chaos only, creativity flows when thought goes away.

U sure u live in India?

Yep I am sure I live in india :grin: .

And last but not the least noted....didnt quite understand the signature.."Neither I Nor you exist, knowledge of existance don't exist"......why the mind taint existance?....like said earlier, living indefatigably would not make one feel so..

Its silence .... silence ... silence

And like Ashok pointed earlier, it was started for getting new insights....

I am not in anyway stopping it, just reflected on few things.

Dear Dacodecz,

Kyun sabki waat laga raha hai bhai???

Hi,

And time is something that exist really ? :grin:

If you have some suggestions, then please put them forward rather than criticizing everyone and everything. We are here to do something constructive.

well its too easy to spread crap on name of constructive suggestions. I have seen

it much.

I am not criticizing anything or anyone I am just reflecting myself. Now if you take

it as criticizm then you should stop right now on caring about development and

progress of something much vast and complex as country.

Its not a boat you should ride, a humble suggestion I give you for free :grin: .

@TheKing, HDI is a very complex topic yaar. But in brief, i can tell you that it takes three things into consideration-

1. A healthy and long life (Life expectancy rate)

2. Knowledge (Literacy rate)

3. A decent standard of living (GDP)

These 3 values are use to calculate the HDI.

Hehe, these three parameters can have wide range of inputs.

How can we filter the crap input to get a good value ?

Unfortunately, India ranks a lowly 127 out of all the countries of the world :(

No need to sad, india got its symbolic freedom only few years back after being

depressed, looted and tortured by robbers at all level. It gonna improve I am sure

and we will make it improved.

But its sad that robbers are becoming idiol here :(

And yes, ofcourse US as prospects for furthur growth because US is the most dominant country in International trade. A trivial slowdown in its economy results in a similar slowdown in the countries which trade with U.S. So we see how powerful the US economy is. However, it too has its share of problems. For eg. a frequent fluctuation in its employment rate. Furthur, US is following a policy of dominance and wants to maintain its status of a superpower in this century.

It is dominant as long as you keep making it dominant, nothing exist in vacuum.

I think I know US too much to not boast its way of looting and spreading

hollow [ in person and humanity context ] and too cheap [ in moral context ]

way of developing a society.

And population DOES makes a difference to the growth. You see, managing a country with such a huge population is always going to be a burden on the infrastructure. If we somehow manage to reduce our population quickly in a short period, the ease of burden on the infrastructure will be seen immediately. People might give examples of Japan and China. But i will contradict them by saying that China being a communist nation enforces its decisions on the people. And since it understands that its population is a problem, it enforced the 2 child norm. Such an act is not feasible in India. Japan on the other hand did'nt had any expenditure on efence at all, after the World War 2. Its defence forces were totally curbed by US. Hence that left it with a lot of capital for its industrial development.

Who ask you to manage country, let the people of country manage it.

If you really can do something good then find a way so people can realize

and willingly accept the responsibility of managing things on its own.

Its not a puppet show, preaching about a way which eventaully gonna last as

puppet and puppeteer show is not good in anyway for majority.

Phew!!! I can write more...but i hope that answers your queries Mr. The King.

Relax :P

and @Dacodecz,

Let me tell you, we are not "APING" anyone at all. These are just some of the Universal Economic Fundas, which hold true all over the world. So stop posting crap and cooperate.

and you defined this universal funda ?

Hey besides human society { one which based on crap of greed and loot }

on how many things this universal economic fundas applies in this universe ? :P

Trees, water air stone and so on ... and on ...

I don't concluded yet that you're posting crap, how could you be so fast :grin: .

Universe is not someones well.

@Chiraag,

Hmm...thats an interesting twist to a thread on based on a movie!!!

Well, no one has posted any suggestion till now. So let me kick start it :)

--> First of all, we need to curb our corruption. We are ranking quite high in the list of Corrupt countries. One suggestion is to intriduce the concept of OMBUDSMAN. This concept is followed in many countries sucessfully. Please do some googling to know more abt it. I am tired man :grin:

Healing a symptom wouldn't fix the disease, things like OMBUDSMAN is only to

heal symptoms not to heal disease, and what list are you talking about ?

How could you be sure that its not baised, don't compare us with robbers.

We are still dealing with the healing of disease these robbers spread in our country.

No more .....

--> Another suggestion not exactly related to development. I feel very strongly about this. We have neglected our north eastern states a lot. We need to look after their development. A single visit to those places will tell you about the hughe partiality which those states have faced in the past. If things move like this. The will revolt and might even cease to be a pat of India.

How ........ ?

Do continue sharing at least I can assure about myself that I am open to everything.