Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
basant_jp

New Look of Reliance Infocomm Website

Reliance Infocomm's website now has a all new look...complete make over of the home page..but only the home page. Check it out here Reliance Infocomm

Guys, what do you think, is it much more apealing than the previous one?

I dont see it apealing previous as well as the new one.

Dhiraj M.

Reliance Infocomm's website now has a all new look...complete make over of the home page..but only the home page. Check it out here Reliance Infocomm

Firefox can't open the page properly!

All links in TOP of the page, like contact, about us, etc., are messed up...

Previous page was better than this one!

forget abt visual appeal, i wish they update the content. their network section is not updated for months/year. tariff and plans also not updated, we get to know through media only.

man, the problem is with firefox, IE opens it well. Infact Firefox has many problems, i cant open any devnagari sites also.

Firefox can't open the page properly!

All links in TOP of the page, like contact, about us, etc., are messed up...

Previous page was better than this one!

looks as though only the main page was revamped, not sure if they would rework all the pages. The drop down link menu looks very unprofessional. Defenitely the older design was better !

Bad design.

And whats the use? Ppl like me visit groups like this to get the updates.

Relience's website is never updated.

May be they have appointed new trainee web designers who are asked to play with home page design :-)

:)

Reliance has now started copying Tata Indicom. The new website looks very similar to the Tata Indicom website.

Right now only the home page looks different. The other pages are still the same with the same ages- old details which are very stale. A number of changes have taken place, but the website still continues to dole out old information, which is irrelevant.

All in all, a shameless, hopeless clone of Tata Indicom website is all that Reliance people have come out with. Like someone said, maybe their web designers are the raw people who are learning web site designing now only - more by copying from other competitors websites.

A big boo to Reliance's new?????? website.

is it the caching problem at my end, which is showing me the old webpage only?

yup definitely, anujit and Chirag... clear your cache and try !

Cleared cache. Got the same page. From home and office. Its the flash of the kids playing with the paper cup phones.

Thats the RIM page, try relianceinfocom.com

Yeah, its just only the home page of Reliance Infocomm that has been revamped for now.

Seems like anil's son had a school project...

"design a web page"

and well he sure has done a marvellous job, for a kid studying in 8th standard!!! <|--<<< at least that is how the web page looks like!

Cheers

Ashok

chirag and others who are seeing the old page dont worry. Reliance guys are insane. THey haven't expired the page nor have they set cache-control. Stupid web designers... :|

Can someone post a screenshot please. I still cant see the damn thing!

relianceinfocom.com redirects to relianceinfo.com

Here it is anujit !

post-1-1140711641_thumb.jpg

The site is not coming up perfectly on firefox.. some of the menus are not displayed properly

Ahh.. Atlast Rim prepaid pages r atlast updated with different circles Tariffs & voucher offers. :clap:

Ahh.. Atlast Rim prepaid pages r atlast updated with different circles Tariffs & voucher offers. :clap:

Might be the officials who look after websites and all would have gone through this thread :) lol :)

highly probable....

considering I know some people in RIM who have stated their knowledge about this forum, and also some of them who take feedback from here....

Cheers

Ashok

By looking at some fine prints in prepaid tariff pages of the Infocomm's webpage, I'm sure they've tried their best possible to answer many queries posted in RIMweb.

Its happy to note that RIMweb is contributing to the growth of Infocomm. :clap::clap::clap:

Kudos to all those who contributed to this forum. :praise::praise:

I think Arun can claim some percentage out of Infocomm's turn-over. :rolleyes:

I think Arun can claim some percentage out of Infocomm's turn-over. :clap:

Ur point is definately justified & favourable :clap: .Lets wait for d good news for Arun :clap::praise:

Atleast reliance is trying to use website nowadays to give uptodate information. Earlier the website has nothing updated. Continuous suggestion from rimweb will surely make it better, we believe.

In prepaid on-net plans 495, 215, 430 no clear details about free rim-to-rim Intracircle calls, in night in reliance website, in this link for tamilnadu circle.

http://www.relianceinfo.com/Infocomm/Rim/rim_pre_tnch.html