Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

when reliance will enable WAP. Any idea by anyone?

whether the same thing in Tata also ie not enabling wap browsing?

can someone tell?

As we have waited for months for the Nokia 6265 handset, the same way I think we will have to wait for Reliance to start WAP. :( Reliance had started it but I cant understand why did it stop it. :Equivocado: Instead it should continued it by Monthly charges by which Reliance would benefit and also the customers.Atleast we would get to use WAP.

I dont have any idea about Tata. :NOTriste:

Tata offers free WAP! :Contento: There are no restrictions.You can access any site including rimweb :clap:

shashank,

rim cc make ful us about wap services.

We have established that the maximum image resolution of 6265's camera is 1600x1200. My question to you is, what is the resolution of the video recorded? I believe 6255 captures it at 176x144.

hi everyone,

i m in big problem, may be its virus or some of my software got corrupt.

1. i m unable to surf net, it says remote computer no responding

2. i m unable to open r-world, it says Network Down

3. i m unable to send messages , it says message sent failed

Everything else is working fine, these all are the application where data packets are sent and recieved

please help me to come out and to know the problem

Thanks

@ Khs123.....

What is this Rs. 100 cr target for R-World?

I have been facing a minor problem in my phone. In my phone certain files of .WAV format do not play. It says that the format is not supported. Some files of .WAV format work properly but some dont.

Has anyone else also faced this problem?

I transferred a .WAV file from my frnds phone (in his phone it worked properly), But in my phone it said that the format is not supported

WAV is not supported on 6255/6265.

Not sure about other nokia phones.

The formats supported are: mp3, midi and amr.

UMMM IT SAYS THE PHONE DOESNT SUPPORT WAV FILES... BUT A FEW WAV FILES DO WORK WIT MY NEW NOKIA 6265 .... WHILE SOME DONT :NOTriste: NO CLUE WHY NOT THOU :rofl_200:

ANY IDEA ANYONE ? :help:

does anyone know wher to purchase those semi transparent pouch for my Nokia 6265. The semi transparent pouches for 6600 which keep only the screen exposed while covering the rest of the body of the phone have a smooth feel and they r stretchable too...

anyone know wher to find these...???

HEY...

I RECENTLY PURCHASED D PHONE :NOTriste: N WIT IT @ ANOTHER CELL PHNE SHOP IN MA CITY I GOT THIS SKELETON - PLASTIC COVER FOR IT... WHICH IS HARD TRANSPARENT PLASTIC... FITS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PHONE... (SO IT SLIDES JUST PERFECTLY) AND COVERS D SCREEN N D BACK.....

ITS PURRRRRRFECT..... TO KEEP D PHONE SAFE FROM THOSE UNSEEN DROPZ N SCRATCHES :Ohhhh:

GOT IT FOR UMMM 80/- BUX .... :rofl_200:

NOT BAD EH :help:

hi everyone,

Everything else is working fine, these all are the application where data packets are sent and recieved

Thanks

Did you changed any Nam Settings? If not then Try out few of the below solutions...It might work..Not sure though..Also let us know how are you surfing net?? Are Incoming and Out going Calls working fine??

1. Reset the Phone to Factory Settings.

2. Switch off the phone and Remove the Battery and keep the phone off for good enough 15 Minutes and then put the phone on and see if It works...

If It doesnt work then I think Its some issue from Reliance end or software issue...

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

hi everyone,

Thanks

Did you changed any Nam Settings? If not then Try out few of the below solutions...It might work..Not sure though..Also let us know how are you surfing net?? Are Incoming and Out going Calls working fine??

1. Reset the Phone to Factory Settings.

2. Switch off the phone and Remove the Battery and keep the phone off for good enough 15 Minutes and then put the phone on and see if It works...

If It doesnt work then I think Its some issue from Reliance end or software issue...

ya i have already tried all this and cc people unable to help me.Incoming and outgoing are working fine

Thanks

A similar sort of thing happened with my LGRD 5340 last week.

All of a sudden, all keys except Power/End key stopped working. All incoming calls could not be attended because the green/Call key was not working. I could only silence the incoming ring or reject the incoming call. Nothing else possible - no voice, no SMS, no Rworld no nothing.

I powered on and off the handset atleast five to six times, removed the battery and prayed to all the gods that it start working. Nothing worked for about half an hour. Then all of a sudden, everything started working. I dont know if it was handset problem or network problem. Any one has any ideas or clues on this?

HEY...

I RECENTLY PURCHASED D PHONE :NOTriste: N WIT IT @ ANOTHER CELL PHNE SHOP IN MA CITY I GOT THIS SKELETON - PLASTIC COVER FOR IT... WHICH IS HARD TRANSPARENT PLASTIC... FITS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PHONE... (SO IT SLIDES JUST PERFECTLY) AND COVERS D SCREEN N D BACK.....

ITS PURRRRRRFECT..... TO KEEP D PHONE SAFE FROM THOSE UNSEEN DROPZ N SCRATCHES :Ohhhh:

GOT IT FOR UMMM 80/- BUX .... :rofl_200:

NOT BAD EH :help:

i think mods missed out to tell... all caps means shouting...

pls use regular or small letter

btw i bought the same cover for Rs.35

Regards

Guys please tell me... What is the video capture resolution of this phone? Is it or is it not 352x288?

Edited by krazee

Guys please tell me... What is the video capture resolution of this phone? Is it or is it not 352x288?

It Records in 3GP2 format with a resolution of 176 X 144 at 25 fps. This is with High quality settings.

Dear Customer,

In response to your mail regarding inability to use Wireless Application Provider (WAP) services, please note that you will be able to browse Reliance WAP enabled sites, which offers you a whole host of content related services. However, currently you will not be able access any Non Reliance WAP sites. We will inform you via SMS once this facility is made available to you.

Yours sincerely,

Sneha Inamdar

Customer Care

Reliance Communications

Edited by tanveer

Their answer is refined.

previously :grin: they answered we will inform u thru relevant media channels.

presently We will inform you via SMS once this facility is made available to you. :Riendo:

HEY...

I RECENTLY PURCHASED D PHONE :Ohhhh: N WIT IT @ ANOTHER CELL PHNE SHOP IN MA CITY I GOT THIS SKELETON - PLASTIC COVER FOR IT... WHICH IS HARD TRANSPARENT PLASTIC... FITS ON BOTH SIDES OF THE PHONE... (SO IT SLIDES JUST PERFECTLY) AND COVERS D SCREEN N D BACK.....

ITS PURRRRRRFECT..... TO KEEP D PHONE SAFE FROM THOSE UNSEEN DROPZ N SCRATCHES :Chulo:

GOT IT FOR UMMM 80/- BUX .... :o

NOT BAD EH :D

i think mods missed out to tell... all caps means shouting...

pls use regular or small letter

btw i bought the same cover for Rs.35

Can anyone please tell me from where this cover will be available in delhi.... i need it

thanks in advance

Regards

Can anyone please tell me from where this cover will be available in delhi.... i need it

thanks in advance

Regards

am not too sure.. since i stay in mmbai..

but i guess should be available in palika bazaar..

Good luck for a heavy bargain...

How to store full movie in nokia 6265 phone.it can be store within 50 to 60 mb capacity.i read it somewhere in this forum.but i dont now where it is exactly.please give me link please

How to store full movie in nokia 6265 phone.it can be store within 50 to 60 mb capacity.i read it somewhere in this forum.but i dont now where it is exactly.please give me link please

well change the default folder of saving ur recording to memory card..

and u r done..

@ Panks

Its good to hear that you have successfully connected your handset to the laptop via Bluetooth.Now connecting to the Internet(R-Connect) via Bluetooth.Follow these steps :

1.Activate R-Connect on your number(It should be already activated).

2.Connect the handset and the laptop via Bluetooth.

3.Goto Control Panel>Printer and Other hardware>Phone n Modem options>Click on Modem tab>Click on the Bluetooth modem(Bluetooth DUN modem mostly)>Click on Properties>Advanced>In Extra Commands type at+crm=1;+cso=33.

4.Click on the Bluetooth Dial up Networking service which will be there in your Bluetooth software.Enter your username and password(Your mobile number without 0) and the Dialling number #777.

5.Thats it,I think you should get connected after you follow these steps.

:)

Thanks a ton boss... had bought a new 6265 about a week back and was struggling wit this...

Now I'M ONLINE!!!!

:D:D:Contento:

Regards,

Manoj

WAP is working again. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

WoW

Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray!

:clap::Sorprendido::clap::Sorprendido::SI::grin::SI::grin::SI::grin::SI::grin:

:):):):)

my frds,

mehtakushal,mr.sanjeev,Breaking News

wap started from yesterday.my mini opera working fine.enjoy

:SI::clap::clap:

but there charges, as per borivali ww, it is as per membership charges :Sorprendido::Sorprendido: .but i m not sure about it.my friends please call to cc and conformed it. :SI::SI::SI: