basant_jp

Best Courier Services in India?

yes same blunders have happened with me in Bluedart

they delivered at wrong address

lol

no courrier company is 100% perfect

now i think OP will get more confused lol

now i think OP will get more confused lol

Sure about that - OP भाई गठरी उठाओ और कहीं और चलो यहाँ तो सीनियर्स ही कन्फ्यूज़्ड हैं

Seem Bluedart is safest & Fast

Actually the Rates of Bludart are

Min Rs90 till 500gms

500gms to 1kg is Rs171

1Kg to 1.5Kg Rs256

Usse jada kabhi beja nahi isliye malum nahi

there is Apex Packge which charges Rs900 upto 10Kg

Try with Franchisee that direct company outlet

you are lucky for being charged these rates....

I've always being charged 250/- for <500gms & 425/- for >500. That too they dont accept mobile phones, i always have to declare it something else only then it goes out.. :-(

even am looking out for a cheaper option..

as i have account with them, they charge Rs 100-150.

how to have an a/c with them? do you have to assure them the min no of shipments per month or something like that?

how to have an a/c with them? do you have to assure them the min no of shipments per month or something like that?

Yes you should have minimum nos of shipments per months (they want almost daily )

if you want i can arrange one for you in my account. call me 2maro.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I have lost one phone in TRACKON COURIER, its worst service I have seen

BD, TNT , DTDC is good till date

Edited by ::Hitesh::

TNT s**ks big time... have been facing problems with them.. still the package not delivered to me which was couriered on 25.09.10.. faced issues with them earlier also.. till date i feel BD is best & prompt too...

aalok good you at least got a big time **** thank them - LOL

Even i think BD is best

till date looking at service BD is only best, but they do lots of NATAK while taking phones.

TNT is 2nd best till date, only all documents should be cleared, like invoice , and some state they ask for Form no 38A, which is strange !!!

I think Aramex is also good ...

Although never tried it but have heard that they accept phones and prices are also very competitive ...

form 38A is not required while shipping to UP.. do not know why TNT started doing all this $h!t.. Its required only in Haryana..

Please see > State Rules

@ doc : yeah, BD is BEST.. TNT ****ed me... :P

had bad experience with TNT too.

they returned packages without calling the recipient on phone, when they found the door locked.

Yes you should have minimum nos of shipments per months (they want almost daily )

if you want i can arrange one for you in my account. call me 2maro.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

I have lost one phone in TRACKON COURIER, its worst service I have seen

BD, TNT , DTDC is good till date

Lol, came to this thread from Google, while searching for the better courier companies.

And the reason for this search is experience with Trackon couriers! I Bought something from eBay and it was delivered badly broken to me by Trackon... and it wasn't even that fragile!! I guess they must be routinely crushing everything that they deliver...   :angry:

Now seller is asking which courier he should use. And hardly have any experience with couriers. Blue Dart is not an option as is does not serve the seller's area.

Can anybody tell me which of these might be the best option - DTDC, Proffesional, Ondot. I'm inclined towards DTDC...

Yep!! Among the 3 options you listed, DTDC would be the best choice. But mind you, DTDC operates through franchisee model in most of the locations.

:previous:Thanks for the quick response. :)  I'll request for DTDC then. Speed is not the issue in this case. Whats far more important is that the stuff should not get mashed up like it was by Trackon.

Since you say they work thru franchisees in most locations, do you mean to say the service quality also varies depending on area?  :Equivocado:

With me previous experiences, DTDC is GOOD

i send 3 handsets to different states, i send all through PAFEX(Prakash Air Freight) they charged Rs 30 for Delhi and Rs 50 for Mumbai and other states, Delivery and tracking is too good,they just need Decleration only...

Thanks for the quick response. :) I'll request for DTDC then. Speed is not the issue in this case. Whats far more important is that the stuff should not get mashed up like it was by Trackon.

Since you say they work thru franchisees in most locations, do you mean to say the service quality also varies depending on area? :Equivocado:

Finally, the seller sent replacement thru DTDC and this time it reached me intact and quickly.

So much hassle and loss from both sides due to @#$%&! :censored: Trackon Couriers! :cursing:

Recently bought a mouse from Futurebazaar.com. The flimsy carton was only wrapped in plastic bubble wrap, but was still delivered undamaged. However, on the tracking page they did put up "Consignee address Incorrect hence unable to deliver". Which was false as address was of course correct! I promptly complained to both and it still got delivered in about 5 days (they specify 7 days as shipping time). Even Flipkart uses BD and delivery has been quite fast.

I got quite a shock recently when I asked a DTDC agent/franchise about sending a mobile. They say they won't accept. Also that if I try to send it by declaring it as something else, it is scanned by the company and they will return it and postage charges will be wasted. If it is some other electronic part, I will have to give written declaration and then the parcel has to be wrapped in cloth and stitched. :unexp: And to top it all, they said it would cost about Rs. 250+ for some 500 gm parcel! I won't be doing that for nuts...

Does anybody know which couriers in Pune accept mobiles without a huge fuss? And it gotta be cheap.

Edited by raccoon

Hi,

I am planning on putting up a mobile on ebay. Can any help me with how to courier it domestically; within india? say mumbai to hyderabad. what would the charges be for the same?

I called blue dart : but they are chargin me Rs.2225/- :Confuso: for couriering a mobile, even if it is used one... please guide me.

I called blue dart : but they are chargin me Rs. 2225/-

:Equivocado: this is a plain robbery :angry:

Tell them you won't be going with the mobile it's only set they have to carry.

Hell ----- ask Sadikk he can help

it all depend on how u convince

2225 is simply absurd

There is a New Courier Service for Online booking, Door Collection from Your Place, Online Account Management... All at Good Competitive Rates....

This is from Maruti Courier which is an established local player in India...In collaboration with a UK Company...Must be for Web Interface and Technology Backend...

Checkout Here http://www.parcelmonkey.in/

I need to send a mobile to USA and would need tracking. Please advise which is cheapest and reliable courier service.

^

Indian Speed Post with tracking over USPS