Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Run Windows On Reliance Phone ! Reliance Mobile Pocket PC 6700

Well still i'm not bit clear how to use 6700 as modem and connect internet to the PC i dont use WiFi. Some one please help me step by step how to?

Can i use sprint or verizon locked ppc6700 phone with relience india? :( if yes any hacks i need to do with it? :Riendo:

I have the 999 plan - you can get it from the guy that sold the device to you - RCUTSTAR999 is the name of the plan. The other plans are RCUTSTAR499 and RCUTSTAR649

About the Internet Connection for Push Mail - I use Push Mail too - The internet has to always stay on for this.

However the best thing is that the MS and UTStarcom solution for push mail is much better than blackberry because it actually puts the data call in dormant mode while you actually dont get mails so you can receive calls at that time. However you are charged for the time - this is why I use the unlimited 999 plan for my use.

Hi Sameer,

Can this Data plan be used for surfing thru laptop also ? Or this is valid only when connecting to net from ppc6700 only ?

Yunus

I have the 999 plan - you can get it from the guy that sold the device to you - RCUTSTAR999 is the name of the plan. The other plans are RCUTSTAR499 and RCUTSTAR649

About the Internet Connection for Push Mail - I use Push Mail too - The internet has to always stay on for this.

However the best thing is that the MS and UTStarcom solution for push mail is much better than blackberry because it actually puts the data call in dormant mode while you actually dont get mails so you can receive calls at that time. However you are charged for the time - this is why I use the unlimited 999 plan for my use.

Hi Sameer,

Can this Data plan be used for surfing thru laptop also ? Or this is valid only when connecting to net from ppc6700 only ?

Yunus

Yes We can use that PLan on Laptop as Well as fo PDA also.

For Volume Based Data plan Reliance Mobile World COnneciton can not be Created on Laptop

I have Created a way out I have Flashed the Firmware with Kirwin AKU 3.5 and It have MObile Connection Sharing Software using that We can share Reliance Mobile Connection in PDA with Laptop also.

guys u can now use ur ppc as a web cam

ateksoft the makers of camera plus have made the software which makes ur ppc turn into a webcam

this feature was earlier packaged into to camera plus software now it is a standalone software

the rar includes cr@ck and instructions.

http://www.mobanza.com/6ceb1b9a/Ateksoft.W...s.v1.03.PPC.rar

Hi,

i am bangalore...

I bought a sprint 6700 from US..

I need to use this set here in india

i am ready to take a Reliance Connection..

Please put some light on this....

currently i am a airtel user..

Ya eagerly awaiting for this kind of handset. But price is too high.

you want to use PPC for what? FOr mails and browsing. Beware of Rs. 1 / 10KB charges. Means about Rs. 11000 per GB. If you are planning to use it only for voice and coverage, reliance is just great.

you want to use PPC for what? FOr mails and browsing. Beware of Rs. 1 / 10KB charges. Means about Rs. 11000 per GB.NOTE:1,10,000/- per 1GBIf you are planning to use it only for voice and coverage, reliance is just great.

I have bought a verizon 6700. how to transfer my reliance number in this phone?