Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

i wud request u..instead of posting ur review ere..why dun u post it in the original thread whiich is running for nk6275..

and by the way very useful review.

heeey,

1 gb,&2 gb micro sd card price in mumbai?

heeey,

1 gb,&2 gb micro sd card price in mumbai?

Don't know yet. Webworld didn't have 1 GB card and I have yet to start looking for one...

jt

instead of cable driver download new version of Nokia PC Suite.

MicroSD Card isCheaper than MiniSD card in Nashik becuase MicroSD have more Volume

All Motorola, Samsung, New Nokia uses the same

HI

My dealer and friend told me that the 6275 seems to have some issues, especially while using the video recording. It seems the phone hangs while using the recording feature. Anyone with any experience on this and any comments ??

Edited by rocketman

i havnt experienced any problem with video recording . its going fine

Nokia 6275 have the Same Hardeare and Software which 6265 have only some Tuneups and 2 addon have be done in this new release

And Belieave there no Issue of Battery, Video Recording or Camera or anything else.'

Infact it support some more Function as Long Messages etc.

Go on without worry man. Never Ask any Dealer He himself might have not used it at all as only 15 days os lapse after its lanuch

Nokia 6275 have the Same Hardeare and Software which 6265 have only some Tuneups and 2 addon have be done in this new release

And Belieave there no Issue of Battery, Video Recording or Camera or anything else.'

Infact it support some more Function as Long Messages etc.

Go on without worry man. Never Ask any Dealer He himself might have not used it at all as only 15 days os lapse after its lanuch

HI tell me is it available In Nashik? if yes where?

Contact Mr. Himanshu on 9373900084 on Wednesday or Thursday as The Stock is Expected on that day.

Propritore of Times Watch Company, He is the Seller

Rate might be higher b coz of short supply

Can anyone clear, if this phone is available for 11k or 14k ...

And is it available in Bangalore yet ???

Checked at Nokia Priority dealer Jayanagar and Reliance Webworld Jayanagar. Not available at both places. They dont know when will it be available.

If someone in and around Bangalore finds/buys it, please let us know the shop location and price.

i am also planning to buy in bangalore i checked with 4-5 webworlds bangalore. it is not available thaey arev saying it is available on next week price is 11,750. i am also planning to buy. any body knows where irt is available in bangalore pls. let me know

Yesterday I Purchased :NOTriste: 6275 in Bangalore @Rs.11800 Best price in bangalore.

Nokia Dealers @RT Nagar have but quoting @Rs.12995.

What is the :Decepcionado: Default PIN for Reliance RUIM?

in bangalore which weworld or nokia dealear you hand set kindly let me know

Bought one (black) yesterday from Sangeetha @ Forum, Koramangla, Bangalore. 11500/- and he was not ready to bargain.

Being only my second phone, I need to use it some more to write a review. Right now getting used to Nokia.

Just one thing... I have been trying to download my phonebook (uploaded from LG 2130) from RWorld. But after a few moments, it stops saying Unable to process request. So multiple trials could get around 30+ contacts from some 290 odd. So carrying two phone for the time being, one to fetch numbers other to make calls :NOTriste:

do you have contact no. of Sangeetha @ Forum, Koramangla, Bangalore. pls. let me know

cannot find the handset in Nasik. can any one help me in getting the handset as i have bought a tata Postpaid number for the same.

Hello Everyone: This is my first post on this site. I am planning to buy a 6275. What is the direct email facility available in 6275 which is not available in 6265. I am not clear since both the phones have web browsing facility. Can anyone please respond? Thanks in advance.

Yes supports Reliance net connect through DKU2 cable, IRDA and bluetooth.

Also its supports WAP on handset.

hi,

I went ahead and bought 6275 for Rs 11,750/- , as I can't wait two months for Nokia care...

Making and receiving calls was available in less than 15 minutes, after the switchover. This is the good part

But about RConnect I wasn't so lucky... As I didn't find any download software for 6275 from Reliance web site, I tried to access net through the DKU-2 cable and the software I had for 6255. No luck, no surprise at all...

So, I went ahead and called Reliance helpdesk. Initially the rep didn't know 6275, he thought it should be 6265.... After wasting some time, I got hold of a technical rep. She wasn't sure of anything. She repeated I have to insert the CD and install it. I had to shout at her, for Christ's sake, I can't magically bring a CD with the required software... ((Why doesn't Reliance doesn't provide a CD, especially if it makes customers life any easy???))

Anyway, to cut it short, she said I should install the software available for 6255. I already have it. Then she suggested I should download the software for 6235 and that is where it stands now...

I have 2 laptops, the old one doesn't have Bluetooth, so I tried to access using data cable as I already have a DKU2 cable.

If all this looks silly, pl pardon me. I am not a technical person, my knowledge is rather very limited...

jt

P.S. - If 6235 doesn't work, I will try Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver_rel_6_82_4_eng.msi software from nokia-asia web site and see what happens...

Just install any PC suite 6 or above ur DKU2 drivers come bundle in it,

After installation connect ur cable to PC than phone, phone will ask u which mode u want phone in, options are > Nokia mode > Printing mode> Data storage.

Select data storage and if u using XP ur drivers will install automatically.

Now create dial up connection which will dial #777 (calling no) and user name and password is ur MDN/ Mobile number.

Now connect it and come on rimweb.in :NOTriste:

bought one.. couple of days back

11800... plus 1.5% credit card charges....

i know some 700 bucks extra i paid... but could not wait any more..

well.. first most..

Hands free is of better quality.. loved it

the Voice quality is nice..

Music plays really grt.. even without the headphones..

well.. i read on the forum.. the keys are better

but they seem to be most uncomfortable.. especially for someone who was earlier using 6265..

net connection speed, camera.. msging all seems same as 6265..

overall definitely worth it..

ppl still thinking.. go ahead and buy..

Direct Email means

A Menu is Placed into the Phone to Received / Send email from any POP Based A/c like GMail / VSNL / or any Private EMail

Yahoo , Hotmail, Rediff Indiatimes does not Provided POP access free of COst.

This is facility is not uses full as every Webmail like yahoo,hotmail, gmail have WAP Access for Email on Mobile rather than direct access.

I also dont find anything in 6275 which support direct mail as stated by Nokia Website

Bought one (black) yesterday from Sangeetha @ Forum, Koramangla, Bangalore. 11500/- and he was not ready to bargain.

Being only my second phone, I need to use it some more to write a review. Right now getting used to Nokia.

Just one thing... I have been trying to download my phonebook (uploaded from LG 2130) from RWorld. But after a few moments, it stops saying Unable to process request. So multiple trials could get around 30+ contacts from some 290 odd. So carrying two phone for the time being, one to fetch numbers other to make calls :winko:

do you have contact no. of Sangeetha @ Forum, Koramangla, Bangalore. pls. let me know

Sangeetha's num 26707111 (found somewhere on the net) They had two peices when i bought. Go and check.

Direct Email means

A Menu is Placed into the Phone to Received / Send email from any POP Based A/c like GMail / VSNL / or any Private EMail

Yahoo , Hotmail, Rediff Indiatimes does not Provided POP access free of COst.

This is facility is not uses full as every Webmail like yahoo,hotmail, gmail have WAP Access for Email on Mobile rather than direct access.

I also dont find anything in 6275 which support direct mail as stated by Nokia Website

Well direct email might mean being able to send pictures to an email address(which I am able to do). Not sure.... :winko:

Yesterday I Purchased :winko: 6275 in Bangalore @Rs.11800 Best price in bangalore.

What is the :confuse: Default PIN for Reliance RUIM?

Goto Nokia Priority Dealer at R.T. nagar in Bangalore or Sanjay Nagar Web World in New BEL Road.

Yesterday I Purchased :winko: 6275 in Bangalore @Rs.11800 Best price in bangalore.

What is the :confuse: Default PIN for Reliance RUIM?

Goto Nokia Priority Dealer at R.T. nagar in Bangalore or Sanjay Nagar Web World in New BEL Road.

checked with both the places they said it may availbe in next week

Hey anybody Dont Play with PIN it will eventually Block the Phone and Reliance Dont Replace RUIM with Service on It as All RUIM is OTASA types

(Over The Air Service Activations). Reliance can also Swith Service from Bad RUIM to Newer RUIM but Are All Web World are Equiped with the System which Airtel / Idea / Hutch have for SIM Management is a Question

Edited by hpnasik

Is it possible to listen to mp3 while using bluetooth headset in this phone?