Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

SORRY,I FORGOT 1 THING.HOW TO ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS AND CONTRAST OF THE SCREEN?THE NOKIA SITE TELLS IT IS THERE,BUT I DO NOT FIND THAT OPTION ANY WHERE IN THE MENU.PL HELP.

HOW TO SWITCH AMONG STANDARD,PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE MODES?I SHALL COME HERE AGAIN TO ASK YOU ALL.PL HELP ME AS I M A NOVICE IN SUCH THINGS COMPARED TO MOST OF YOU.THANX

HEY TECHIES HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT SIZE OF THE SCREEN?HAS ANYBODY ENLARGED THE LETTERS OF THE BANNER AND THE NOS OF TIME AND DATE?IF YES PL TELL ME HOW TO DO IT.

THANX IN ADVANCE.

i've not used it extensively but you may want to play with Nokia Series 40 Theme Studio..

register at http://www.forum.nokia.com/ and download latest version...

Thanks for reply

But I got other way to switch it on in emergency.

Switch to video recording mode and set Flash ON. :GirandoOjos:

It will be switched on. but not sure how long we can use like that?

But in emergency its definitely useful. :confuse:

:NOTriste:

Hi All,

Did any :confuse: one got the way of using 6275 flash as torch?

I think 6275 flash led is designed for short term illumination. not recommended for prolonged use.

read the warning at the end http://www.symbiangear.com/product.html?pi...13,21019,104511

similar query at http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/forum/sh...ead.php?t=99870

Hope this helps...

utterly useful tip... nice work...

Edited by reliancenokia2007

Help....!!!!!

Pls tell which hanset is better

6265 or 6275???

Please refer to earlier posts...

ample info is given at the beginning of this thread to make an informed comparison...

I am buying one either tomorrow or max day after tomorrow...

tried.. for getting a deal at around 11,200..

but unable to get any..

if someone here has a deal to offer...

pls let me know

would wait till tomm evening...

Vishal

Please help me decide which handset is better choice to buy nokia 6265 or 6275?

please give your opinions and data as to why?

SORRY,I FORGOT 1 THING.HOW TO ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS AND CONTRAST OF THE SCREEN?THE NOKIA SITE TELLS IT IS THERE,BUT I DO NOT FIND THAT OPTION ANY WHERE IN THE MENU.PL HELP.

even user's guide doesn't say anything about brightness or contrast settings...

mentioned in official features list though... :help:

even user's guide doesn't say anything about brightness or contrast settings...

mentioned in official features list though... :help:

This is only Possible through Nokia Service Tools like

Phoenix 2006 or any other Service Software. I had done some Contrast and Brightness Setting but Belieave me The Original Setting is the Best and Never Try to Disturb it. I myself can not now Revert to the Original One. :help:

Definately

This Handset Support Wap using Opera as well as with Default Browser

Hello,

The FM of the mobile stinks. I do not get good reception anywhere. Can other users tell me if it is same with them or if there is some problem with my set.

Please help me decide which handset is better choice to buy nokia 6265 or 6275?

please give your opinions and data as to why?

I guess 6275 is a good buy at 11500 or so.

It has almost the same features as 6265. The only drawback seems to be the monoblock design.

But then 4000 is a handsome amount.to ignore.

HOW TO SWITCH AMONG STANDARD,PORTRAIT AND LANDSCAPE MODES?I SHALL COME HERE AGAIN TO ASK YOU ALL.PL HELP ME AS I M A NOVICE IN SUCH THINGS COMPARED TO MOST OF YOU.THANX

Refrain from using CAPS. Its considered shouting. PLease adhere to forum rules

ganesh

Hello,

The FM of the mobile stinks. I do not get good reception anywhere. Can other users tell me if it is same with them or if there is some problem with my set.

perfect reception with included headset HS-31. slight hissing but hardly noticeable.

FM signal degrades easily in dense urban environment.

heyy,

pls post some video ring tone & some theme for nokia 6275

also list of wap site add.

today i purchased it with Black Keypad after a lot many efforts for Rs 11200/-.

Experimenting on it....

Finding keypad a little bit difficult to use.

While charging some blue light blinks near the scroll key? what is it for?

Edited by Saurav

USERS of 6275 please post Approx Talk time.? hrd battery time not that great ? does it last 2 days ? 3 - 4 hrs talk time ?

today i purchased it with Black Keypad after a lot many efforts for Rs 11200/-.

Experimenting on it....

Finding keypad a little bit difficult to use.

While charging some blue light blinks near the scroll key? what is it for?

Goto Settings - Profiles - Personalise and turn the Light indicator off. Light will stop blinking. Its just a service light.

heyy,

pls post some video ring tone & some theme for nokia 6275

also list of wap site add.

You will get all what you want for your phone over here. Ringtones can be downloaded from the links provided

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=7201

Cheers

Chirag

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new 6275, as I have problems with my 6255 and I can't wait 30+ days for Nokia to repair, if at all!

I would like to know does the new 6275 support RConnect?? My guess is yes, but the webworld guys don't know and they are not sure. I have a DKU-2 cable now, (for 6255) it looks like I can use it as per the review here.

Anyone here has used 6275 to connect to net and what is the speed? I don't want to wait 1-2 months for Reliance to start supporting RConnect on 6275.

I can't believe Reliance webworlds have no 'information sheet' for this new product.

Appreciate an early reply,

jt

P.S. - Accidentally when I posted this first, I formed a new topic. My apologies. Admin can delete it if required.

Are Yaar puchh puchh is Reliance Web World ko Puchha :angry::Riendo::GirandoOjos:

Any way

6275 Suport RConnect / NetConnect via DKU2/CA-53 Cable or Via Bluetooth

Hi,

I am planning to buy a new 6275, as I have problems with my 6255 and I can't wait 30+ days for Nokia to repair, if at all!

I would like to know does the new 6275 support RConnect?? My guess is yes, but the webworld guys don't know and they are not sure. I have a DKU-2 cable now, (for 6255) it looks like I can use it as per the review here.

Anyone here has used 6275 to connect to net and what is the speed? I don't want to wait 1-2 months for Reliance to start supporting RConnect on 6275.

I can't believe Reliance webworlds have no 'information sheet' for this new product.

Appreciate an early reply,

jt

P.S. - Accidentally when I posted this first, I formed a new topic. My apologies. Admin can delete it if required.

Yes supports Reliance net connect through DKU2 cable, IRDA and bluetooth.

Also its supports WAP on handset.

I am not having any experience of writing a review but I will like to share something for 6275

Looks:

Metallic look, slim and sleek easy to carry in pocket.

Screen:

Good resolution visible in sunlight, screen size sufficient to enjoy………………….

Camera:

2 Megapixels, supports video recording and provides picture worth for collection.

Keypad:

Easy to use, earlier I mentioned difficult to use but that that was bcz of change from 6235 to 6275. Navigation key can be programmed as required.

I am finding difficult to use the volume key on side of handset.

Sound:

Can use as ipod. Sound quality is good and much better than 6235.

Memory Card:

Supports microSD card upto 2 GB. Can be connected to PC as Pen Drive (by BT, IR & Data Cable). So no need to carry Pen drive.

Battery:

Battery in intial stage requires 3 cycles of full charge and recharge. at present I am in this stage. after charging it for 7 Hrs (First time) i got 1 Hrs talktime and 26 Hrs Stand By (Approx).

The biggest advantage is it supports WAP and Rworld

Edited by Saurav

Yes supports Reliance net connect through DKU2 cable, IRDA and bluetooth.

Also its supports WAP on handset.

hi,

I went ahead and bought 6275 for Rs 11,750/- , as I can't wait two months for Nokia care...

Making and receiving calls was available in less than 15 minutes, after the switchover. This is the good part

But about RConnect I wasn't so lucky... As I didn't find any download software for 6275 from Reliance web site, I tried to access net through the DKU-2 cable and the software I had for 6255. No luck, no surprise at all...

So, I went ahead and called Reliance helpdesk. Initially the rep didn't know 6275, he thought it should be 6265.... After wasting some time, I got hold of a technical rep. She wasn't sure of anything. She repeated I have to insert the CD and install it. I had to shout at her, for Christ's sake, I can't magically bring a CD with the required software... ((Why doesn't Reliance doesn't provide a CD, especially if it makes customers life any easy???))

Anyway, to cut it short, she said I should install the software available for 6255. I already have it. Then she suggested I should download the software for 6235 and that is where it stands now...

I have 2 laptops, the old one doesn't have Bluetooth, so I tried to access using data cable as I already have a DKU2 cable.

If all this looks silly, pl pardon me. I am not a technical person, my knowledge is rather very limited...

jt

P.S. - If 6235 doesn't work, I will try Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver_rel_6_82_4_eng.msi software from nokia-asia web site and see what happens...