Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

Hi,

I bought Nokia 6275 here in lucknow @ 11,400 a couple of days back. I was earlier using an LG and via a handset exchange card, i got my same number transferred to the new nokia one. I am totally in love with this phone, the looks are elegant, the camera and the zoom is superb and it does have almost all the facilities of a nokia 6265 at a significantly lower price.

If i had to find one drawback, it is the loudspeaker. It is pathetic, absolutely. If you switch on the loudspeaker, the voice comes out very disturbed and very slowly. But then again, i didnt buy it for a loudspeaker.

However, if you drive your car alot and use loudspeaker instead of hands-free, this phone is a strict no no to those.

I am satisfied and i recommend it to all

Regards

Can anyone suggest me, where do I can get N6275 in the range of 11-11.5 k in Ahmedabad or Baroda ?

m from baroda too...pm me, will let u know!

@ reliancenokia2007

Is it class 1 or Class 2

Class 1 = 100 meter range

Class 2 = 10 meter range

its both class 1 & class 2

at close range & 12 feet away speed transfer = 80 KBps (no change with LOS)

when a thick book placed (LOS obstacle) speed drops by approx 9 KBps at 12 feet....

at 30 feet next room with concrete wall in between speed is 34KBps... it takes around 10 seconds to synchronise though before transfer initiation...

Edited by reliancenokia2007

hi i'm a new user of Nokia 6275... anybody help me to find softwares and games for 6275... please tell tell how i can connect internet through cable.. please tell me in detail.. I have bluetooth dongle and cable... but i'm not able to connect net... please tell me which one will give good speed.. while i connect cable... itsays not enhanced.. wht's that?... Pleasehelp me.. :rofl_200:

Download and install Nokia PC Suite Version 6.82 (recommended) from http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,78342,00.html

or atleast Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver from http://www.nokia-asia.com/nokia/0,,84344,00.html

Plug CA-53 Cable or DKU-2 Cable and when phone ask to select connectivity mode select NOKIA Mode. Now You can create a new connection with dial number as #777. Its done now connect to net and enjoy. :Contento:

hi i'm a new user of Nokia 6275... anybody help me to find softwares and games for 6275... please tell tell how i can connect internet through cable.. please tell me in detail.. I have bluetooth dongle and cable... but i'm not able to connect net... please tell me which one will give good speed.. while i connect cable... itsays not enhanced.. wht's that?... Pleasehelp me.. :rofl_200:

hi i'm a new user of Nokia 6275... anybody help me to find softwares and games for 6275... please tell tell how i can connect internet through cable.. please tell me in detail.. I have bluetooth dongle and cable... but i'm not able to connect net... please tell me which one will give good speed.. while i connect cable... itsays not enhanced.. wht's that?... Pleasehelp me.. :confuse:

Games and Software are on this link....

http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php?showtopic=7201

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how do i save SMS from my inbox of Nokia 6275 to my PC.....

Hi,

Not possible. The only way is to type it on your own, just kidding but unfortunately you cannot transfer messages to PC or to your Memory card.

It will be done in my new version some time in april in HPSMS-Server

guys...try Oxygen Phone Manager for SMS....

i always used to transfer all of my SMS of 6235 to pc with that..

didnt try with 6275..but it shouldnt b a hitch...

guys...try Oxygen Phone Manager for SMS....

i always used to transfer all of my SMS of 6235 to pc with that..

didnt try with 6275..but it shouldnt b a hitch...

Oxygen is not working for 6275.... i need to backup my sms badly......

It will be done in my new version some time in april in HPSMS-Server

i ll for sure wait for that......

tried with the full version....cra_k that man!

will try with 6275 n let u know..

any one tried to use 6275 as a webcam?

Hi,

Not possible. The only way is to type it on your own, just kidding but unfortunately you cannot transfer messages to PC or to your Memory card.

Open Hyperterminal in windows by typing "hypertrm" in Run command. find the "com" port where the nokia phone is connected to from the modem properties of the fone. Open hyperterminal with same com port and type "AT" and press enter. IT should return "OK". If the "AT" you typed is not echoed back, you can try using ATE1 and then AT. The ATE1 command enables echo. after this , you can type "AT+CMGL=1", followed by "AT+CMGL", you can read all the sms back to the hyperterminal window. Copy and paste it to a text file and save it. :D Reference for these commands is given in the attached file

AT_Command_Set_For_Nokia_CDMA_Products_v1_1_en_1_.pdf

Thanks ganesh. it working with my nokia 6275.i have saved all messages to a text file.

any idea how to backup all contacts from nokia 6275? i used pc suit 6.82.22 version but it will read only two or three nos even if i have saved 5 nos under the same name.

Use PC Suit, go to Manage Connection Click to USB if u are using DKU2 Cable or else select the appropriate Bluetooth.

Then use Sync Software It will ask for Choosing the Database Like, Outlook, Outlook Express Lotus Notes etc. then it will sync.

Use PC Suit, go to Manage Connection Click to USB if u are using DKU2 Cable or else select the appropriate Bluetooth.

Then use Sync Software It will ask for Choosing the Database Like, Outlook, Outlook Express Lotus Notes etc. then it will sync.

6275 is syncing with outlook express without any problem via bluetooth connection.But after syncing if u take a contact eg. "lijo".Under "Lijo" i have stored 2mobile nos and 3 landphone nos also 2 emails and 1 note.then if u see the entry lijo in outlook express i will see only 2 or 3 nos and may be 1 email address.

I had a 6255 before and i was using oxygen phonemanager v2.8.5.2 to organize my contacts list.it will read every field even i can set the default no from it.but it doesn't support 6275.The problem is i have around 478 contacts in my phonebook of 6255 and i want to trasfer it to 6275 fully without losing any fields.Pc syncing i have done 2 or 3 times, all 478 contacts will be there but so many nos and text inside will be lost.

Hi,

Open Hyperterminal in windows by typing "hypertrm" in Run command. find the "com" port where the nokia phone is connected to from the modem properties of the fone. Open hyperterminal with same com port and type "AT" and press enter. IT should return "OK". If the "AT" you typed is not echoed back, you can try using ATE1 and then AT. The ATE1 command enables echo. after this , you can type "AT+CMGL=1", followed by "AT+CMGL", you can read all the sms back to the hyperterminal window. Copy and paste it to a text file and save it. :Riendo: Reference for these commands is given in the attached file

AT gave the response as OK

But AT+CMGL=1 gives back "ERROR"

i tried using the commands through HPSMS too...but got the same results...

trying with 6275...pls guide!!

Edited by theking

Pardon the stoopid question, but what is the diff between 6275 and 6275i? Nokia site mentions 6275i and reliance/tata says 6275. USer manual of 6275i says no RUIM and 6275 says RUIM.

If Nokia is selling 6275i themselves, how does that work without RUIM? :Riendo:

reliance has launched nokia 6275 . i think 6275i will be launched later in cdma , not now

6275i is the version supporting GPS. Since reliance network does not support GPS, they have launched 6275 (i.e. without GPS).

There is one problem in 6275, it dosnot mantain last dialed calls history. I mean to say that if yesterday you have dialed a number and today again if you dial the same number, in last dialed history yesterday's entery will be deleted and number will be displayed as dialed today.

:Riendo: Unable to understand why nokia did it?

There is one problem in 6275, it dosnot mantain last dialed calls history. I mean to say that if yesterday you have dialed a number and today again if you dial the same number, in last dialed history yesterday's entery will be deleted and number will be displayed as dialed today.

:Sorprendido: Unable to understand why nokia did it?

Its the Same in 6265 as well. I think its same in all Nokia phones besides the S60 Phones.

people who need to sync mobile inbox to pc may try smscaster from

www.smscaster.com

It supports 6275 & other CDMA models..... Be sure to download the CDMA version of the software...

Blanks in sms are treated as end of sms so be sure to check smscaster inbox before deleting mobile inbox....

MOD Ganesh's method is safer...

Edited by reliancenokia2007