Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

Is it possible to listen to mp3 while using bluetooth headset in this phone?

yes it is, but the audio quality is poor & its mono. so cabled handsfree is best recommended to listen to music.

Nokia 6275 / 6265 is Bluetooth Version 1.2 and this Version dont support Profile which can have Stereo Channel on Bluetooth

Pushing Stereo on Bluetooth will require more Bandwidth and Efficient POwer Management

Bluetooth Ver 2.0 is supporting this. Now a day Latest N Series (Music Phone) and Latest Sony Ericsonn (Walkman Series) Support Verison 2.0 A2DP Profile

Does this phone support sync with MS Outlook... cos that is what I use generally.. As of now I can sync my LG6130 using LG sync

Does this phone support PDF reader/Word document editor/powerpoint etc...

Does this phone have a facility for web browser/pop email access....

I am asking this cos I have checked all these facilities in Motorola A2110 a (gsm)handset my colleague has bought sometime back...

Even that set is priced something similar... probably a 1000 higher

Does this phone support sync with MS Outlook... cos that is what I use generally.. As of now I can sync my LG6130 using LG sync

Does this phone support PDF reader/Word document editor/powerpoint etc...

Does this phone have a facility for web browser/pop email access....

I am asking this cos I have checked all these facilities in Motorola A2110 a (gsm)handset my colleague has bought sometime back...

Even that set is priced something similar... probably a 1000 higher

Phone Support Sync as it usall for All Nokia Phone Using Nokia PCSuit Outlook, Lotus Notes, Outlook Express etc are supported.

PDF Reader I am unaware Word / Excel is Supported by Some Java Files (Not So Power as PC Based Software)

Support Web Browser using Default Browser and Opera, Not Email using Pop Based Software were found. as WAP is using Proxy it might be possible

Try using gmail.com

:NOTriste:

Hi Guys got the handset as gift today on my B.Day

Came to say thanks to RIMWeb members for support and Info esp hpnasik

:GirandoOjos:

got the handset... Thanks to HP nasik. But it is a reliance handset and cannot browse tatazone on it. help me if any one can.

THIS HANDSET IS IN SO MUCH DEMAND - Its sold at 12,850 ( highest price i came across)

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your help.

I was able to connect to net by downloading the software from nokia-asia web site. I thought 6255 was slightly better when it comes to net connection speed, , but it is too early to conclude, IMO. (Nokia_Connectivity_Cable_Driver_rel_6_82_4_eng.msi

Version 6.82.4.0 | 15-Nov-2006 | 645 KB | English)

I have also installed the latest Nokia suite on my laptop.

So far everything looks good. It takes a lot of time to charge fully (100%), but so far that hasn't been an issue for me.

jt

Definately for first 3 Cycle its take Lot of Time this will be Reduce and come to Normal Level after 10 to 15 Recharge Cycle.

Remember - Recharge to Full for First Cycle and also Let the Phone Discharge Fully for first 10 Cycle

It will Improove Battery Life

I browse n Night from 11.15 to 2.00 AM on Nokia 6275 with Charging it.

And the Phone Get Dried with Battery and also Get Very much Hot.

I have chraged it fully in morning

Browsing 3 hours of Net = 6 Hours of Talk Time

*** MicroSD Card Prices ***

I have Purchased the 1GB MicroSD Card

The rates what Dealer Gives to me for MicroSD Card is

SanDisk MicroSD Card 512 MB with SD Convertor Holders - Rs. 375

SanDisk MicroSD Card 1024 MB with SD Convertor Holders - Rs. 575

I have Copied the Data to It ReCOpy to Hard Disk for 10 Times for Testing the Memory Fully and it had Passed the Test

The Speed via USB Card Reader using SD Card Convertor is Good 200 Mb can be Copied with 60 to 90 Seconds

great prices . its pretty cheap . are these retail market prices or u got some special discount

This damn cheap rates but believe me its Retail Price Any body can Ad Rs. 25 to that atelast to be on safer side we can Expect

Rs. 400 for 512 and rs. 600 for 1 gb

does the 1gb card make processing speed of mobile slow ?

I WANT VIRUS SCAN SOFTWARE FOR MY NOKIA 6275

PLS POST

& ALSO KNOW ABOUT

1 GB CARD OK FOR MY MOBILE

THANK

Edited by kk999

is nokia6233 a gsm variant of nokia6275 ?

The Size of Card does not Slower the Phone,

But Any Single Folder Loaded with So many Images or Jar File or So many file in Single Directory will Definately slower it.

Try to Keep Data in Relevant Folder and Only Keep Maximum 60 Image in One Folder and Make Differrent Folder for every Purpose.

I WANT VIRUS SCAN SOFTWARE FOR MY NOKIA 6275

PLS POST

& ALSO KNOW ABOUT

1 GB CARD OK FOR MY MOBILE

THANK

As this phone is Series S40 3rd Edition Virus Scan is not at all Require and so now software is available

is nokia6233 a gsm variant of nokia6275 ?

Both have

2 Mega Pix Camera

Series 40 3rd Edition

Same Hardware butMemory Card Slip in Different Ways.

Most of the Feature are same. Same Theme at all. We can Definatel same Both is Counter Part on Each Side

Nokia 6275 now available in TATA loaded with TATA Zone.

One Thing I will reminde if you have

Reliance Phone and Want to Load Tata Zone in it. Just get the Tata Zone and backup the tata PRI file using Diego 3.09 and upload to Reliance this will convert Reliance 6275 into 6275 of Tata

Edited by hpnasik

A Query @HPnasik- anyone who knows can answer though.

ICICI bank introduces a Mobile menu. (one needs to dnload a java .jar file onto the cell phone). It says the phone needs to have GPRS connection. Since in CDMA there is not GPRS connection , but we to have Relinace netconnect,wap or watever the source of connection to internet.

Question is, if we can dnload this file to nokia 6275 , would it still work like in it would in case of GSM phone with GPRS ??

Try to download the Jar file on Machine and then INstall on the 6275 using PC Suits

(If the ICICI Bank Jar file not reuqires Root Certificate from the same Root where ICICI got the SSL-128 Certiifcate) then

It will definately work on Nokia - 6275

Nokia 6275 for TATA is available in Rs. 10,900 without SIM

Hetal I am a new member. I have been using SCH N191 since Mar/04 DAPO,with original Samsung USB cable for

internet. I was very happy for the last 4 years with the same. Now the phones lcd has cracked but the phone is still

working. Now have decided to purchase a Nokia 6275.

I have a few quires before buying.

I have a MacBook Pro Laptop can it be connected to 6275 via Bluetooth or thru the Data cable for getting connected to

the internet.Does the Nokia suite work with Mac OS X Ver.10.4.8

This damn cheap rates but believe me its Retail Price Any body can Ad Rs. 25 to that atelast to be on safer side we can Expect

Rs. 400 for 512 and rs. 600 for 1 gb

heyyyy,

hpnasik

now i buy new 1 gb card for nokia 6275

but price 1 gb card is Rs.1200

it's ok to buy