Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
HetalDP

New Nokia 6275 @ 9,750

There is one problem in 6275, it dosnot mantain last dialed calls history. I mean to say that if yesterday you have dialed a number and today again if you dial the same number, in last dialed history yesterday's entery will be deleted and number will be displayed as dialed today.

:Sorprendido: Unable to understand why nokia did it?

The same is true for Motorola GSM phones like SLVR L7! Also there is no seperate list for missed calls and recieved calls! Only the calls which actually connected are shown with a microscopic "tick" mark! Also there is no way to know how many times you got a missed call from a particular number ....as only the most recent missed call from that number is logged! This kind of software is EXTREMELY annoying! :Sorprendido:

Check out how these basic functions are organised before buying any cell, guys! Else repent for months/years later!

There is one problem in 6275, it dosnot mantain last dialed calls history. I mean to say that if yesterday you have dialed a number and today again if you dial the same number, in last dialed history yesterday's entery will be deleted and number will be displayed as dialed today.

:( Unable to understand why nokia did it?

This can be set right through Diego. There is a setting for this alert, wherr u can decide how the call list to be showed, grouped or otherwise.

I like the groupwise sorting of the list. u can always go in details to get more info on how many calls n of what durations were made. and it shows more history than the usual log. anyways, it depends completely on ur preference.

How to fix this issue using Diego?

Mean to say which option need to be changed by Diego? :(

:Sorprendido: Unable to understand why nokia did it?

This can be set right through Diego. There is a setting for this alert, wherr u can decide how the call list to be showed, grouped or otherwise.

I like the groupwise sorting of the list. u can always go in details to get more info on how many calls n of what durations were made. and it shows more history than the usual log. anyways, it depends completely on ur preference.

Could you please inform if Diego ...and this method be used for GSM phones also???

^^^ do try. i don't think it will cause trouble to ur gsm phone, as long as u take the back up first as described in the tutorial.

Cool thanks so much... :) I just want it to dispay the missed call log and all seperately, if possible. Any leads at all on where to get hands on Diego? :)

Diego will not work for GSM phones. Its designed only for CDMA phones. For GSM phones you need phoenix.

Diego is Named after the City San Diego the Head Quarter of Qualcomm who Invented CDMA

thanx to diego...my 6275 now supports sms's upto 256 characters!!!!!

^^^ are u able to send the sms though? because i didn't try increasing the character limit, but i enabled the EMS, enhanced messenging, that enables to change font sizes and styles. but the messasge couldn't be sent. n why only 256 chars? why not more? is this the max number of characters allowed?

Hi ani,

Can you please explain me difference in group wise sorting and individual sorting.

Even after changing to 1(individual sorting) I did not find any difference in 6275.

Edited by abc2005

yeah 256 is the max allowed...

not able to send the sms though...reliance doesnt support the same!! :Decepcionado:

Ok Guys

Thanks to all of your posts i made my descision to buy the Nokia 6275 over The Razor V3m and The LG Rd8000 Chocolate.

The Razor V3m Feels more cheap (although nice looking in GSM) but somehow i got the plastic feeling having used the V3i for long i could make out the diff in Quality.

The Chocolate is too delicate and as per the forum posted here not worth it for above 10k

Finally Nokia 6275 is a god buy. Thanks to all of you!!!

:multi:

One query regarding the applications i have is that in series 40 phones how to delete the applications instaled do i have to go through the process followed as in the s60 phones to delete any program from the Manager or directly to delete from the folder??

Regards Vinay N Savla.

Edited by vinaysavla

^^^

also consider the LG 6250i..launched now..( a seperate thread is runnin for that..check it out)..

and for deletin apps..in s40 phones..go to Extras and simply click on details of the app which u want to delete..and click delete..

Does anyone know how I can add Custom Caller Groups to the Contacts? The Nokia 6275 only comes with four or five, and I need a few other new ones.

^^^

also consider the LG 6250i..launched now..( a seperate thread is runnin for that..check it out)..

and for deletin apps..in s40 phones..go to Extras and simply click on details of the app which u want to delete..and click delete..

Phew !!! so quick reply

Thanks though

This forum rocks!!!

people who need to sync mobile inbox to pc may try smscaster from

www.smscaster.com

It supports 6275 & other CDMA models..... Be sure to download the CDMA version of the software...

Blanks in sms are treated as end of sms so be sure to check smscaster inbox before deleting mobile inbox....

MOD Ganesh's method is safer...

do you know how much it cost?

people who need to sync mobile inbox to pc may try smscaster from

www.smscaster.com

It supports 6275 & other CDMA models..... Be sure to download the CDMA version of the software...

Blanks in sms are treated as end of sms so be sure to check smscaster inbox before deleting mobile inbox....

MOD Ganesh's method is safer...

do you know how much it cost?

its free for a single phone use... though it adds "sent by smscaster" to the outgoing message...

Edited by reliancenokia2007

Does anyone has realtime clock screensaver for nokia 6275 ??

since this phone does not support shockwave format is it possible to use animated GIF for realtime clock display??

Edited by reliancenokia2007

Hi,

I am a new member to rimweb

i wanted to know how to download and use diego.

plz give me a link for diego which would work for 6275

also any pointers to a tutorial would be more than welcome

thanks,

I am unable to send any Jar file via bluetooth. Is there any software to send any type of files to another mobile via bluetooth or infrared or so??

hey guys, what is the current price of 6275 ?

& what accessories are given in the box ? Which handsfree are they giving with it ? can anyone tell its (handsfree) model no. ?

price is 11200 ...