Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
@mitJ@in

Quality Of Customer Care

In my case also problems have been resolved,albeit with some delay sometimar.but my only complain is that the cc people doom't know anything about what i ask for and these instances are more often than not.they give the same reply,the system is slow or is under upgradbuion or simply there is nothing like that in their system.

No Doubt, Reliance *222/*333 CC Services are improving alot.

Yes my dear friends, my problems too has been solved from Reliance CC within 48 hours of my complaints.

But the Network problem which I'm facing right now at my place is not been resolved by them. Each and every time I got the reply from them that your problem related to network is been solved. But the problem still exist.

Now I'm going to right to the Nodal Officer and if the nodal officer too do not help in this matter then I will right to the Appealeate Authority of Reliance.

Lets see what happens next.

Regards.

Hey Guys,

I have some issues regarding my bill. Now the case is with Nodal Officer but I dont think they will give any positive feedback, so have to move to Appellate Authority.

I need your help regarding the same. Has anybody approached Appellate Authority for any matter ?

Whats the procedure to lodge the complaint ?

Is the complaint is taken online(email) or we need to go there only.

Any info on the above will be very useful !!

Thanks

^^^

Downlaod the Appeal Form available at Websites of operators and fill in and send it to Appelleate Authority via E mail or Surface Mail. You may also call Appeallate Authority at the number mentioned on the your Bill Copy, Second Page.

The call and mail facilities are not working since 1600hrs on 19 Dc 2008 and on repeated complaints the services have not been activated and all I get to hear from the Call Center is that its temporary problem.

When asked the meaning of temporary Gaurav ( on 19th Dec 1610hrs) call center executives says "well it can stretch to a month too" .Well Hats off Anil Ambani I hope you are aware of this.

Also late he mentions that there is a problem which is there in Delhi area but the same has been rectified at 1600hrs (and this is at 1610hrs when the problem still exists).

When asked to direct the call to Supervisor / Senior supervisor or Manager it comes out at that time there is no supervisory staff managing the call center so its no surprise the executives speak in this high handed manner.

Anil Ambani if you do get to read this hope you do not take it as just another trash complaint as ultimately the customer speaks

Thanks

^^^

My dear Lokesh, actually the problem with Reliance CDMA is common now a days throughout all circles. They are considering to their new coming GSM service only. It seems they don't want to care for their CDMA customers.

All you can do is write a mail to the higher authorities of Reliance and see what response you get.

Regards.

^^^

Reliance CC Setup has nothing to do with GSM Launches and all.

Reliance Customer Care is providing customer care to all CDMA subscribers and

Why will not they give cc to CDMA users?

Ofcourse CDMA subscribers are more precious for them than new GSM, which they have got after sacrifice of 5-6 years.

Otherwise why they would have wasted there 5 - 6 year in setup of CDMA?

They would have directly entered into GSM then.

^^^

Agreed that CDMA subscribers are precious for Reliance. But they are not at all considering CDMA subscribers issues now a days.

They should attend the complaints of their subscribers immediately otherwise all their CDMA subscribers would have no option other then shifting to Reliance GSM or any other operator.

I guess they want their cdma customers shifted to reliance gsm

^^^

Your guess is very correct my dear Vishal. Reliance will definetely want that their CDMA subscribers should shift to Reliance GSM.

I am sure that low users who had taken Reliance connection just for voice is not going to shift to GSM. Why would they want to invest in another handset for no real reason?

Edited by srk006

^^^

Your guess is very correct my dear Vishal. Reliance will definetely want that their CDMA subscribers should shift to Reliance GSM.

@Honest..

But there seems to be a problem in this argument.

Is the existing infrastructure of RComm (i.e. fibre optic cables, towers etc.) capable of supporting both CDMA & GSM Voice/Data Services or was there something new done in GSM roll-out other than tweaking the exisiting Tower?

Also that we all have discussed in this Forum that CDMA has a few good things like Data speed, Voice clarity etc.

How will Rcomm give the best of both worlds to the Customer if they want all CDMA users to switch to GSM?

Or is it that CDMA customers/equipment/maintainence is a pain for them due to various other shortcomings in CDMA ?

they'll use the cdma on backup for gsm. they've setup mixed infra to use cdma resources like fibre optic, towers, etc.

seems reliance guys have become hyper active

i received a call from a mumbai number 022 30333232 asking about my feedback wrt the service and usage. I told them i hv no issues. then that lady specified that my outgoing calls have reduced considerably and she wanted to know whether I was facing any issue with their network n service etc.

I told her that was not the case but for my handset slider issue which was debarring me to make outgoing calls.

then she took a sigh of relief.

Seems junta is migrating to other networks and this latest initiative of calling customers n offering a personalised touch is to win back customers and/or prevent them from migrating.

^^^ You missed an opportunity.. not everybody gets such calls.

You could have taken advantage by stating that you want some freebies to continue using the connection.

Thats what we do with our Credit Cards.. make the banks compete & get better cash-back offers/upgrades etc..

Anyways, its not just that..

1) Post the terror attacks, even if someone subscribes to 4-5 new connections & use only 2-3, the others might get barred & eventually suspended even though you assure them bill payment for all.

2) Also, if only i/c calls are being recvd, the security agencies are getting suspicious & making life miserable for the operators as they have to pro-actively take measures.

Although im not sure why they called you up... probably they have really woken up from their sleep.

Have their revenues fallen Guys?

Even i got such call and i told them u cant help me as u have to erect whole tower if u want to resolve my issue.

They asked me the problem, i told them there is no network in my bedroom, and call just get disconnect i have to divert my number to VODAFONE and paying huge off-net due to this, she said they will forward the issue with concern dept. but nothing happend since thn.

BTW its true i keep my call diverted to my GSM in case my Reliance is not reachable call get diverted to Vodafone.

No Customer Care Executive For Prepaid Customer: Bangalore

From 30th Jan 2009 i'm try to call customer care executive., but im not able to reach them even after waiting 30 min.

Reliance makes fool all their Customers by simply running recorded message - I'm sorry all of our customer care executive are busy on call... plz stay on line your call is important to us.

:(Murali): :Decepcionado:

*333 cc guys are intolerable . must have given complaints of atleast 15 of them till date . they are rude , illogical and mostly non helpful with excuse sysytem are down

^^^

I think you are talking about *222.

Correct me if i am wrong.

you mean for postpaid . still used to same *333 . i think will star *222 when this 333 stops working

Dear Friends

I mailed so many times to CC and service assurance cell. but no reply till date what should I do Now

Regards

mailed on 5.02.09

Dear Sir

I mailed you about my complaints so many times by the mail and Rcom site but dont get any reply from your side. So this time I send my attaced companied to the Noder Office Up East Circle, Relaice customer care and service assurance cell.

May this time i got some reply / clerification form your side.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Subject: Fwd: balance deduceted Rs. 50 mobile No 9336355441

To: "customercare@relianceada.com" <customercare@relianceada.com>, "serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com" <serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Subject: balance deduceted Rs. 50 mobile No 9336355441

To: "customercare@relianceada.com" <customercare@relianceada.com>, "serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com" <serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com>, pahredar@moneycontrol.com

Dear Sir

I am using Rim prepaid no 9336355441 sice august 2007. Recentely I recharged my no with Rs.100/- TOP UP recharge in 20 th January,09. Rs. 50 talk time deducted from my mobile balance without making any calls on 27-28 january 2008. So you are kindly requested to credited the same to my account as soon a s possible or tell me the details on which account Rs. 50 has been deducted.(i.e. call details)

Exact amount deducted. Rs. 50

Date and time of amount deduction. 27 and 28 th January 2009

Account balance before and after deduction. Rs. 87 and Rs. 37

Numbers to which calls have been made against the disputed charges deduction. no calls

Alternate contact number, if any. 99360 94483

Best time to contact you at the alternate number. 11 am to 3 pm

Thanks

Priyanka

Usually to verify connectivity, i used to call *333. I did the same today few times. When i called *333 last time and listened to them, they said "Dear customer you are calling customer care 8th time today"... lets see if they call back and ask 'why did i call several times' ..

no they wont call back . its been 6 month now ; if you call several times in a day ; they start telling you how many times you callled ,

but this is reliance . they cant even attend complaints properly . leave aside calling back